• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll Of The Week #2 - How Old Are You?

How Old Are You?

• 10 and below

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • 11 - 12

Votes: 20 2.1%
  • 13 - 14

Votes: 155 16.1%
  • 15 - 17

Votes: 402 41.7%
  • 18 - 21

Votes: 346 35.9%
  • 22+

Votes: 37 3.8%

• Total voters

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm 15 [I'll be able to drive in August! Yay!]. I think people who make assumptions based on age should grow up. It happens more to older people than younger ones, but when I see it annoys me, you're never too old for anything.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
20 years old. My brother that plays is 16, and my nephews are 10 and 14. Who do we main you ask???? Well I'll tell you! :D

Me - Cpt. Falcon/Falco/Fox
Bro - Mario/Shiek/Link
Nephew (14 yrs) - Fox/Marth
Nephew (10 yrs) - Young Link/Shiek

How good are we you ask????? Well I'll tell you! :D

Me and my brother have remained pretty even as far as victories go, but I'm by far more technical than him. My nephews are just plain bad, as the only thing they can really do besides use smash attacks is shield grab, but they're still fun to play with, since they don't get mad about losing.

Seison

Smash Journeyman
Dude, this thread has been dead for a month and a half.
rgr that, Cap'n, but since I wasn't around when it started or "died" and the topic is one that is ongoing (everyone ages.. always) i figured it didn't hurt to post. besides, it seems like there were some others who perhaps like me, didn't know the thread existed.

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
14. My brother is 16 and he can read my mind. I'm much more technical than him but he knows my next move before I do. I really hate it in smash. Besides smash, I always take out the garbage because I always lose a RPS.
*Prepares butt for anal rapage*

Top Bottom