• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokethread to end all Pokethreads, Part 2

Black/Light

Smash Master
Wrath doesn't seem to be taking you declaring yourself an enemy seriously, Blacklight. Perhaps you should start debating him?
Debate about what? The only pokemon he seems to "support" is one of the ones I have been supportting for the pass (I think almost ) year or so.

And I already stated that I would take Ridly over Dragonite anyday so I have no reason to support Dragy to the slightest.

Also, I just officially sliced my Lucario support in half because I got over him "looking coo" and found that he aint soo great. The only reason Im pulling (alil bitt) for him is because of his great amount of African influance making him African (black).

Im soo. . . .conflicted:dizzy:
I want him to STFU because he isn't making a good argument (well giving other Blaze supports a bad image) and I want F-O to STFU because he isn't making a good argument (making points I have countered countless times but, if unchecked by logical argument, could actually convurt some people to be Blaze haters).

*What to do, what to do. . . *
I might as well just draw something for the time being. . . untill I can remember how to do this "interview a pro animator" project thats duo tommarow.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Your list wasn't really anything special frankly. The only thing why people think Blaziken should be in Brawl, is because his moveset is easy to imagine, thanks to his Fire and Fighting typing. Problem is, he might be too similair to already excisting characters, as C.Falcon...

The 3rd gen was sucessfull, but should it have priority over the 4th gen? Almost anyone is already pretty familair with the 3rd gen Pokémon now so they don't need introduction. And since the 3rd gen isn't old enough, they aren't "classics". However, Deoxys would be an acceptable replacement for Mewtwo, and sure would be an intressting character.

I still think starters should be in Pokéballs, like they always did. Throw out Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise and use Blaziken, Sceptile and Swampert instead. Then replace Lugia, Ho-Oh and whatnot with 3rd gen legendaries... and we have enough 3rd gen rep.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The 3rd gen was sucessfull, but should it have priority over the 4th gen? Almost anyone is already pretty familair with the 3rd gen Pokémon now so they don't need introduction. And since the 3rd gen isn't old enough, they aren't "classics". However, Deoxys would be an acceptable replacement for Mewtwo, and sure would be an intressting character.
Actually, since there hasn't been a Smash bros. game made in ages, they haven't introduced 3rd or 4th generations of PK yet. Although I have to agree with you, that dumb Hoenn region almost turned me completely off of pokemon altogether. However, the Shinnoh region is trying to bring me back since the 4th generation is chalk full of tight new legendary pokemon! 4th generation ftw!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok if U want a pkmn from the 3rd and 4th gen, then here are the answers:

Deoxys (3rd gen) : Why? he is unique, havin the attack, speed, defense and normal modes, and the fact he can make his hands into tentacles, he can have an original and nique moveset...
Lucario (4th gen... hes a 4th gen rite?): the guy is incredibly popular in japan, and has a big fan basde here, if he uses the attacks he does in the movie, this pkmn and easily become one of the greats in brawl...

there u go...

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
huh? some sort of debate? whatever...
and I want F-O to STFU because he isn't making a good argument (making points I have countered countless times but, if unchecked by logical argument, could actually convurt some people to be Blaze haters).
lol... well sorry for countering BS reasons from a noob.
still, all i really want are characters that would add something new to SSBB. a new fighting style or something like that. i just dont see it in Blaziken. what could it add? fire? fighting? we already have those sorts of fighting styles.

Black/Light

Smash Master
@ F-O
*Points at the Blaziken thread*
New move-set.

And new fighting style you say?
Tae kwon Do/ Capoeira/ Wushu kick style/ Kupighana Ngumi and ect are all great/ unique and (for the most part) leg based fighting styles that arnt in this game that Blaze could use.

Really, Im getting tired of this "the human form has limates to what it can do" BS as some reason ACTUAL fighting styles arnt unique. These is the very core of many other fighting games but, OZHH NO, in smash having a buff white guy run around doing US like kick boxing/ a Fox with Im guessing Lotus (could be wrong) fighting style/ a ninja who may not come back and 2 abstract human fighting styles (Mario/ Lugia) is all there should be in the form of fighting styles for human shapes.

That like saying "no more sword users/ no more projectile users/ no more characters that pull stuff out of nowhere". The thing that makes alot of characters unique isn't just WHAT they fight with, it's how they use what they fight with and the effect it has on the other characters.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
when i say fighting style, i dont mean moving your body in different ways. you can do something that looks different but it may just do the exact same thing as another move. its not about the limitations of types of fighters. i just think that the pokemon franchise could introduce completely unique types of characters, with all of the types of characters they have. look at pokemon like gengar. think about how they could fight. they're nothing like other characters. im hoping for the pokemon franchise to give new types of characters; something that isnt present in many other franchises.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Gengar could do moves like shadow punch,ball.He could also be one of those characters that look heavy but are not.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
@ F-O
*Points at the Blaziken thread*
New move-set.

And new fighting style you say?
Tae kwon Do/ Capoeira/ Wushu kick style/ Kupighana Ngumi and ect are all great/ unique and (for the most part) leg based fighting styles that arnt in this game that Blaze could use.
Oh, how I long for a pokemon to use the different types of martial arts, especially Blaziken! Your batting 1000 Black/Light!

Black/Light

Smash Master
Yeah, you can do 2 completely different motions that result in the same thing. . . but you can also do 2 completely different motions that end in two completely different effects on something.

But in actually I can't see your point. A unique character is just that. . . a unique character. Does Ness make Pika less unique by having PK Thunder? No, because it's not used as much as Pika uses his lighting and it doesn't work the same way. Do Zelda/ Ness cancel out M2's uniqueness? Their attacks are in the same general area as in they us some force other than their bodies. . . but they all work very differently.

If you REALLY want to show me that you want only completely unique characters that have a type thats never been in SSB and couldn't attack like other characters than explain why you want Lucario. Sure, he is 2nd typed steel (so he meets THAT lev of uniqueness to your logic) but he could still END UP attacking like other fighters in SSB. . .take Fox and Sheik and mix them together. Not to say that this will happen but with his body type it wouldn't be hard to do. Sure, he has the PB but that COULD work like Zelda's B/ B> (forgot which).

I rank pokemon like Mawile (Has a huge mouth made from it's horns on the back of its head), Scizor (Bug wings AND big claws that no other character has) and Aggron ( The huge heavy monster with Browser lev attacks) above him in uniqueness of body type and thats only in the type steel group that makes him unique.

Really, I just see unique characters and not how "different" they HAVE to be to every other character but more in the range of how unique they CAN be made (every character can be unique, from the newest Pika rip to Falco and Fox to Link and Young Link).

If you strip alot of the Melee characters down you would find that the thing that makes them unique isn't just what they attack with but much more in HOW they attack and how the effects of their attacks work/ differ.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
But in actually I can't see your point. A unique character is just that. . . a unique character. Does Ness make Pika less unique by having PK Thunder? No, because it's not used as much as Pika uses his lighting and it doesn't work the same way. Do Zelda/ Ness cancel out M2's uniqueness? Their attacks are in the same general area as in they us some force other than their bodies. . . but they all work very differently.
Zelda, Ness and Mewtwo dont cancel out each others uniqueness because their fighting styles arent based around the same things at all even if they dont use their bodys with their styles. there is a difference between psychic, magic and... whatever ness uses (i guess it is kind of psychic, but it is much different from mewtwo's psychic that only includes telekinisis, 1 psychokinisis based move and pure energy attacks while ness's psychci doesnt include those types of moves). if a character can use a move that another character cant use, it makes neither of them less unique. do you think pikachu can shoot out a ball of electricity and control it with its mind? anyway, when i said bring some sort of new fighting style, i wasnt just talking about the types of moves they use.
If you REALLY want to show me that you want only completely unique characters that have a type thats never been in SSB and couldn't attack like other characters than explain why you want Lucario. Sure, he is 2nd typed steel (so he meets THAT lev of uniqueness to your logic) but he could still END UP attacking like other fighters in SSB. . .take Fox and Sheik and mix them together. Not to say that this will happen but with his body type it wouldn't be hard to do. Sure, he has the PB but that COULD work like Zelda's B/ B> (forgot which).
one of the main reasons i support Lucario is because of its significance and recognisability which aucually lets you support it without any annoying objections. of course, i wouldnt support any character no matter how significant they are if they dont seem very unique. when i think lucario, i dont see a mix between fox and sheik at all. i dont see it with swift flexible ninja attacks or constant unescapable kicks. i see a fighting style that isnt present in the game. i dont think it would be based around swift constant martial arts but single powerful physical attacks that could be compared to ganondorfs attacks at best, and an arsenal of ranged pulse attacks that could only really be compared with Samus's B, and would still be very different. its classified as a pulse pokemon, as in it wouldnt be using its fighting attacks more than its pulse attacks, and it has even exhibited this type of style in its movie. the best mix that could classify Lucario would be Ganondorf and Mewtwo, and even then it wouldnt be anything like them. after the attacks, it could still have unique traits such as its speed, knockback resistance and falling speed being modified because of added weight from its steel typing, its original height and its ingame abilities that seem to signify some sort of resistance against being stopped by attacks.
I rank pokemon like Mawile (Has a huge mouth made from it's horns on the back of its head), Scizor (Bug wings AND big claws that no other character has) and Aggron ( The huge heavy monster with Browser lev attacks) above him in uniqueness of body type and thats only in the type steel group that makes him unique.
you seem to base Lucario's uniqueness in its appearence while its uniqueness doesnt come from what it looks like it does, but more from what it does. its a pulse type pokemon, and it relies more on balls of energy than kicking and punching.
Really, I just see unique characters and not how "different" they HAVE to be to every other character but more in the range of how unique they CAN be made (every character can be unique, from the newest Pika rip to Falco and Fox to Link and Young Link).
some characters cant just be given unique traits. they have to at least show them to have them. when i say traits, im not talking about attacks. what im trying to point out isnt about attacks they use, but about other traits. other things that make a big difference in characters. things like weight, height, movement styles unique abilities (peach's floating for example) and so on. could Blaziken be given any unique traits? it has the possibility of being given unique moves even though its most recognisable moves arent unique, but after that factor that every character has, does it have anything else that could make it unique? height? weight? structure? unique abilities? movement style? it practicly resembles a fighting wire frame with its near perfect humanoid structure. if you can get a fighting wire frame, replace its model with a character's and not see any problems with that character, i think there is a problem there.
If you strip alot of the Melee characters down you would find that the thing that makes them unique isn't just what they attack with but much more in HOW they attack and how the effects of their attacks work/ differ.
you have a point, but as im trying to point out, attacks arent what calculate a characters uniqueness completely. do you think there wouldnt be a uniqueness decrease if they took away Peach's floating and kirbys height, structure and jumping?

Wrath`

Smash Master
F o.You were saying lucario is uniqu to you.So you cant diss blaze or call him boring because he's unique to some of us.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
F o.You were saying lucario is uniqu to you.So you cant diss blaze or call him boring because he's unique to some of us.
dont talk to me about logic. even you can agree that you have the logic of an inanimate object. im not allowed to state my opinion against blaziken because i have a supportive opinion on Lucario while you and other people have a supportive opinion on blaziken? now, how does that work exactly?

Wrath`

Smash Master
That is not what I said.I was saying:You suporrt lucario because he's unique to you,yet diss other chocies because then seem normal to you.

Oh I checked your move set.Get it down to one atacke per apot(so many alternitives

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
That is not what I said.I was saying:You suporrt lucario because he's unique to you,yet diss other chocies because then seem normal to you.
whats your point? as i said before, i dont support Lucario only because its unique. it seems to be the only really significant good option for a character, so its a good option to support.
Oh I checked your move set.Get it down to one atacke per apot(so many alternitives
what would the point of that be? im not making the game. just providing ideas.

Stryks

Smash Hero
NO MORE BABY PKMN! Ive had it with the cuteness, Lucario and deoxys are the ones that deserve the spot, not a baby lucario, and not blaziken, LUCARIO and DEOXYS!... XD

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yeah I agree with Stryks, now more pre-evolutionary pokemon, period. I wanna see fully evolutionary pokemon or pokemon that would be very unique to the game without an evolution. It's sad that other than Mewtwo, that Pichu, Pikachu, & Jigglypuff represented Game Freak. How obsurd!

Kirye

Smash Ace
Yeah I agree with Stryks, now more pre-evolutionary pokemon, period. I wanna see fully evolutionary pokemon or pokemon that would be very unique to the game without an evolution. It's sad that other than Mewtwo, that Pichu, Pikachu, & Jigglypuff represented Game Freak. How obsurd!
Yeah, but Jiggly is one of the strongest melee characters. XD I agree that Pichu has to go though.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah and What america doesnt exist or what? Sakurai said it himself, he wont just consider japan-only characters, and with that, he wont consider only japan if the character i cute or not, he'll consider if the rest of the world like him, I think lucario is pretty much in, seeing how hes popular here and over there, but deoxys is pretty much popular over here, and not so over there, and knowing how munchlax is like the new pikachu in japan, he may get in *sigh*...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Well why in the world would the developers of Melee have two peas in a pod, Pichu & Pikachu? At the time, there where so many other choices to chose from & yet for some reason or another those miserable two rats got in. I know the HAL laboratories got major hate mail for doing something so stupid.

It better not happen again or heads will roll!

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Based on Melee, I'd say that a Pokemon only has to meet one of two qualifications to be eligible for Brawl:
1)It must have achieved Mascot status, or
2)It must be a clone of an existing character that was added to the game at the last minute to flesh out the roster

I'd say that, of the two of these, number 1 is the only one that really matters. Taking this into account, I'd say the choices become limited to: Blaziken, Lucario, Deoxys, and Munchlax.

So now we have 4 to choose from. I'd say Deoxys is the best choice, on the grounds that he's a Legendary who's got plenty to offer, what with those multiple forms and all. After that, I'd say Blazikens amazing popularity might carry him all the way, even though I myself don't really want a starter pokemon in there (not sure why, I just don't). Following this is Munchlax, because of the status he's achieved as a mascot in japan, and because you should never underestimate how much being cute can help somethings chances of anything. And last is Lucario, whom so far as I can tell derives all it's popularity from being a new pokemon who stared in another one of the many, many pokemon movies.

Well, so far as I'm concerned, it's Deoxys, Munchlax, and maybe Blaziken all the way.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Pikachu's guaranteed to be in. He's the icon of the Pokemon franchise and by far the most popular. Even people who have never played neither Pokemon nor Smash know who Pikachu is.

Pichu, I'd give a 5% chance of staying in. The only reason they chose him that I can see is because he's a clone. Clones don't take the slot of a more deserving character; rather, they're extra, "free" characters that were quickly added in at the end simply for the sake of being extra characters. That's why there might be more clones in Brawl; no matter how much time they have, they can always choose to make a few quick and easy clones just before their deadline.

Jigglypuff got in because she's popular in Japan. That's a very important reason. The rest of the world's likes are also important, but naturally Sakurai will be leaning slightly towards his home country when he considers characters. I'd actually give Jiggly a 75% chance at staying in, as she seems ever so slightly unnecessary.

Mewtwo, on the other hand. is popular everywhere. If only he'd been done right. A bit heavier, a bit faster, anything. Hopefully they can see that the reason people want M2 out isn't because he's a disliked character, but because he was underpowered. I'd rank him along with Jigglypuff at a 75% chance.

Just my two cents on the Pokemon already in Smash.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I agree, i think pikachu's a shoe in for brawl. Mewtwo just needs a few changes hear and there, but pichu has no chance at all. That leaves room for another pokemon.
I will say pikachu is in brawl, for one reason he's in the brawl videos, and has been
confirmed.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I've been ok with Pikachu's presence in every SSB game thus far. He's original, fun to play with, & represents the 1st generation of pokemon. However, one rat is enough. No more rats! That means Raticate, Rattata, Plusle, Minum, Raichu, & especially NO PICHU! He had no business whats so ever being on Melee.

kaid

Smash Master
Jigglypuff got in because she's popular in Japan. That's a very important reason. The rest of the world's likes are also important, but naturally Sakurai will be leaning slightly towards his home country when he considers characters. I'd actually give Jiggly a 75% chance at staying in, as she seems ever so slightly unnecessary.
WAS popular. Now apparently the Ralts evo and the 4th gen bunny seem to have taken it's place.

I wouldn't be suprised to se Puff replaced by one of them.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Lucario is too emo for me, so Deoxys > Lucario. And why is it Grovyle instead of Sceptile. I do like all those pokemon though.

Black/Light

Smash Master
*Sigh*
Zelda, Ness and Mewtwo dont cancel out each others uniqueness because their fighting styles arent based around the same things at all even if they dont use their bodys with their styles. there is a difference between psychic, magic and... whatever ness uses (i guess it is kind of psychic, but it is much different from mewtwo's psychic that only includes telekinisis, 1 psychokinisis based move and pure energy attacks while ness's psychci doesnt include those types of moves). if a character can use a move that another character cant use, it makes neither of them less unique. do you think pikachu can shoot out a ball of electricity and control it with its mind? anyway, when i said bring some sort of new fighting style, i wasnt just talking about the types of moves they use.
Yes, there IS a difference between Magic and Pys. . . but in a game where they both have the same basic princable it doesn't matter. Their using forces out-side of themselves that COULD ALL act alike. Im sure Z magic can do what Pys M2/ Ness does and Pys M2/ Ness what Z magic does. Like I said. . . "Do Zelda/ Ness cancel out M2's uniqueness? Their attacks are in the same general area as in they us some force other than their bodies. . . but they all work very differently."

Based on the SAME princable but work completely different.
And the bolded in the quote, THATS MY POINT! 2 attacks using the SAME type doing completely DIFFERENT things. And now your just giving me the run around. . . "not just talking about the type of moves they use". So you are looking at type AND how the move works or what?

one of the main reasons i support Lucario is because of its significance and recognisability which aucually lets you support it without any annoying objections. of course, i wouldnt support any character no matter how significant they are if they dont seem very unique. when i think lucario, i dont see a mix between fox and sheik at all. i dont see it with swift flexible ninja attacks or constant unescapable kicks. i see a fighting style that isnt present in the game. i dont think it would be based around swift constant martial arts but single powerful physical attacks that could be compared to ganondorfs attacks at best, and an arsenal of ranged pulse attacks that could only really be compared with Samus's B, and would still be very different. its classified as a pulse pokemon, as in it wouldnt be using its fighting attacks more than its pulse attacks, and it has even exhibited this type of style in its movie. the best mix that could classify Lucario would be Ganondorf and Mewtwo, and even then it wouldnt be anything like them. after the attacks, it could still have unique traits such as its speed, knockback resistance and falling speed being modified because of added weight from its steel typing, its original height and its ingame abilities that seem to signify some sort of resistance against being stopped by attacks.
To the first bolded point, Lucario actually isn't very important.
To all the "I"s. . . you are a hypocrite. YOU can see SOO many things that makes you think that Lucario would be unique yet you can't respect the fact that other people see things in Blaziken/ P&M (and Im sure Gard as well because of your Nsider topic) that makes them see those characters as unique. When I look at Lucario I see a mid speed to fast character with alot of melee attacks and 1 maybe 2 projectiles and other forms of close range PB attacks that act like Samus's flamethrower as in they are just different forms of PB (thats all from the movie. And a ninja style because of his movie as well)
To your 3rd bolded, so something can compare but NOT work the same for Lucario yet other characters like P/M and Blaze can't atleast work something like that to you? If you can see that in Lucario than why not other characters?
4th Bolded. . . PB IS a fighting move. Thats the only actual attack he did in that movie.
5th Bolded, different stats make him unique as well? Well, he is only 119Lbs so he is a mid weight, he shouldn't get added weight. And stats can't makes, say, Blaze unique in your mind?

you seem to base Lucario's uniqueness in its appearence while its uniqueness doesnt come from what it looks like it does, but more from what it does. its a pulse type pokemon, and it relies more on balls of energy than kicking and punching.
No, I don't base his uniqueness on his body shape. Sorry if it went over your head but I was refering about how YOU see characters based on other, past arguments. YOU said things like " boring human shape" before. YOU count P/M uniques out because they "look like a character already in the game". And part of your reasons for dragonite is BECAUSE of it's body shape. I was just pointing out that, according to alot of the statments I have heard from you in the past, that Lucario doesn't have a very unique look.
And theres no pulse type, theres fighting and steel. He is a FIGHTING type before all else which gives him alot of reason to be very close range with his sig long range attack that could have different forms of use.

some characters cant just be given unique traits. they have to at least show them to have them. when i say traits, im not talking about attacks. what im trying to point out isnt about attacks they use, but about other traits. other things that make a big difference in characters. things like weight, height, movement styles unique abilities (peach's floating for example) and so on. could Blaziken be given any unique traits? it has the possibility of being given unique moves even though its most recognisable moves arent unique, but after that factor that every character has, does it have anything else that could make it unique? height? weight? structure? unique abilities? movement style? it practicly resembles a fighting wire frame with its near perfect humanoid structure. if you can get a fighting wire frame, replace its model with a character's and not see any problems with that character, i think there is a problem there.
*sigh again. . . deeply*

Whats with you? We went over this countless times yet your try to cram everything ino this argument.
1. Every character has SOMETHING in common with and other character's heavyness. Hell, Lucario (by game) would only be 4 bls more than Blaze. Height? No more tall/ short/ mid tall characters? Blaze, by game, would be shorter than M2 but we can't say that for sure because THE DIVS do that. The DIVS made a 269lb Mw2 as light as a much smaller character. Stats are not something we can perdict well because just as in-game Blaze is shorter than M2 they could easyly make her just as tall.
Movement styles and unique abilities? Tings, again, the DIVS do but I can show some of these for Blaze. Unique abilities, B moves on my move-set. BUT, to add to that. . .B^ - Brave Bird. Blaziken charges up a powerful jump upwards. The amount of time charged effects how long the attack last (can last upto 3-4 secs and keeps decreaseing speed in said time). Once done Blaziken jumps upward beck first and extents her head Feahter Locks. she can than aim where her "flying" goes (upward/ downward into w/e direction she was going at the start).
(Movement>) And had you youtubed any of the fighting styles I listed ( Tae kwon Do/ Capoeira/ Wushu kick style) you would find running/ jumping/ kicking/ flipping ect that isn't seen in SSB.
And Blaze has a "perfact" humon shape (Using body shape to rank uniqueness?)? I have YET to see a tall SKINNY character seeing as Blaze wouldn't be buff. Body shape is different. . .the end.
(for the record, I could replace Fox's modle with Lucario and BAMMM! Replace blaster with a weak PB/ Bv- Anticapate (counter)/ B>- Extremespeed/ B^ hidden power. . . just saying that he COULD work like Fox seeing as they are around the same shape)

you have a point, but as im trying to point out, attacks arent what calculate a characters uniqueness completely. do you think there wouldnt be a uniqueness decrease if they took away Peach's floating and kirbys height, structure and jumping?
*Points to above*
Just let these go son, you can't argue such a thing.
Pokemon have SOO many attacks that could be different in looks, effects and performance that you of all people should know that theres ALWAYS away for one to be unique under any of the listed ways you put down. And the fact that Blaze/ Gardevoir/ P-M don't actually have attacks that the masses staple to them (outside of Blaze Kick which has been done differently with each Blaziken) makes it so that the div would HAVE to give them attacks from their games and would be able to do so freely with out being tied down to "Sig attacks" so we can't say how "un-unique" they would be based soly on the few sigs they have.

It would save us both alot of time if you just stopped trying to prove that Blaze aint unique and stop being a hypocrite (Respect other's thoughts on how unique a character can be and don't just yell "AiNTS UnIQuEss w/E!!!1!1one").

(I don't want to pump myself up but Im VERY creative and I can twist ANY attack into a unique form. (which is why I can make any of Blaze's atacks unique) Thats why I just LOVE that this game is being made by Pro-divs because they would have to go through some of the same classes I have right now seeing as animation and Game Art arnt fare apart. Soo chances are you can't show me that a pokemon aint unique when I know ways they COULD be)

The only reason Im putting up with these is because my braids are down :p

Edit- I got ALOT of misspells but W/E. This should be the closer anyway.

Wrath`

Smash Master
If it comes down to moscot status then(even though I hate to admit this)lucario and deoxys would win

Lucario is basicly the main rep for d/p and deoxyes is the main rep for legendary 3rd gen.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Actually, Munchlex is the 4th mascot (first ever 4 gen seen for years before it's release) and Deoxy is a event pokemon well characters like P/M- Snesal(sp) where the first to be seen of the 3rd.
(3rd gen mascot was really P/M to show off team-battles)

Top Bottom