• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Nice thread! Subscribing so I can see more awesome fanarts :3

@Charmander: It does look more 3D now. Try defining it more though, many things are hard to see.

Here's something that I finished today:

Moozle

Smash Champion
Wow that's sick Global Wolf. The hand looks a little strange for some reason, but other than that it looks awesome.

UberMario

Smash Master
Very nice! The only thing I would tweak would be the thumb nail, it looks kind of strange having the quick extend that far from the finger, as that is supposed to be part of the flesh.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The eyes doesn't look very well-defined, the iris and pupil and everything kind of just blend together.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Multiscale, DD and Roost begs to differ.
Yeah, but Dragonite's two move coverage is quite bad. Dragon Claw / Earthquake loses to Bronzong+Skarmory+Nattorei, and Dragon Claw / Fire Punch loses to Heatran.

Edit - Unless you meant the two moves separately and not on the same set. Even then, Salamence has Overconfidence with Dragon Dance and Roost.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord

I thought Gyarados deserved some love.
The salamence one just scared the piss out of me.
I'd put the post in a spoiler but I dont know how to do that.

Follow the link locations for the sources. Not mine.

Spire

III
BRoomer
That Salamence art pretty much just made me a fan of the Pokémon.

Also, I love how Gyarados has kept its position as one of the most badass Pokémon to date. Four generations later and practically nothing trumps it.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You know that Gyarados Comic makes a lot of sense when you think about Gyara's Special Attack Stat.

Top Bottom