• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
This picture makes me realize how cute and cuddly Pokemon really looks.

The only thing in that picture I could take seriously were the Yu-gi-oh monsters and Charizard.

Flygon3x

Smash Cadet
I might post here often, since there are some amazing Pokemon fanworks out there. Here's today's bunch, with the Battle Subway theme:

Any way I can resize these pictures without having to hit up Photoshop? All the fan art I find are pretty big in size. >_<

Flygon3x

Smash Cadet
I love your finds, Flygon! You should post some of your art, too!
Sure, I'll share my finds once in a while now, since there are lots of awesome stuff. Since you've convinced me enough to post what I myself I've done, I'll start with this picture here:

For those who doesn't know (probably everyone since I've just got here), Lumina is the name I've used for my personal character. Yeah, I got more stories to share I guess. Ask me some other time, then.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Flygon, thats really adorable :3
I also adore flygon, ah so awesome.

Flygon3x

Smash Cadet
Flygon, thats really adorable :3
I also adore flygon, ah so awesome.
Awww... thank you very much. :3

Now for my next fan art batch. My focus today is the the Hiun City's Battle Company, and the lovely businessman.

Purple

Hi guys!
Well of course! Why didn't I think of that before Flygon! :awesome:

Alright, so i'm out of ideas, you guys should send me a pm with a random pokemon, and i'll humanify it (or not) and link it here when i'm done :)

Moozle

Smash Champion
There was actually a few guys in there.

A lot of those are awesome. I think as a whole Gens I and III were better than II and IV. I was happy that Lumineon was cool looking ^^

Top Bottom