• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battles have been posted on more forums now

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
POKEMON TOURNAMENT
1st Place
• 10 gold nuggets
• Any 3 items of your choice
• 1 mystery gift
• 1 Manphy (might be shinny or non-shinny)
• 1 Jirachi (lvl. 5 might be shiny or non-shiny)
• 3 TMs or your choice

2nd Place
• Any 2 items of your choice
• 5 gold nuggets
• 2 TMs of your choice

3rd Place
• Any 1 item of your choice
• 1 gold nugget
• 1 TM of your choice

4th Place
• Any 1 item of your choice
• 10 premier balls

5th Place and below
• 1 premier ball

Entry level gifts are given at my digressions
Small prizes given for winning preliminaries

Block 0: 12AM-6AM
PikaRuler[mariokartwii]
Name: Brian
FC: 4167-5542-7293
Block 1: 6AM-8AM
thaier[mariokartwii]
Darkhonchcrow[serebiifourms]
Name: Grunt
FC: 1118-2306-4890
Block 2: 8AM-10AM
Oggles[mariokartwii]
Name: MikeFC: 2406-3061-8686
C_____[mariokartwii]
name: Collin
FC: 2191 4475 0877
::cmg(UTOPIA)::[stepmania]
Name: CMG
FC: 3351-6061-9889
Block 3: 10AM-12PM
Mario1300[mariokartwii]
name :marcos
fc:1719 5034 3652
Block 4: 12PM-2PM
Block 5: 2PM-4PM
Block 6: 4PM-6PM
Ozg82889[smashboards]
Name: ?
FC: 4862-7434-6008
Block 7: 6PM-8PM
Block 8: 8PM-10PM
ReubennebueR[serebiiforums]
Name: Reuben
FC: 3351-5534-8229
Block 9: 10PM-12AM
isa[pokepokes]
Name: Kikoman
FC: 3566-3252-4586
ACC Party
zazzer
yoshifann64
Kaasutii
COREYb95
hinkeyman
Elvis88
xzero80
cute girl
lemonlimelipstick
DigestingDonut[animalcrossingcommunity]
Name: Tanner
FC: 4683-0663-1623

RULES:
The tournament will have a preliminary to the actual tourney each winner will go on to battle the next people and so fort. The preliminary block you fall into will be decided by me now because of the acc party.

FORMAT
1. Maximum limit of only 510 effort value points
2. Single battle only
3. All level 100
4. Limited exclusion to 2 ubers in your party (except when i battle because i want a challenge)
5. My list of ubers:
Mewtwo
Mew
Wobbuffet
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Darkrai
5. Ban exclusion to Arceus
6. Sleep clause- no pokemon can be asleep at once, but more than one pokemon can be asleep in over the duration of a battle
7. Evasion clause- attacks that induce specifically a raise in evasion stats
8. Species clause- six different pokemon in your team
9. Best two out of three
PRIZES
1. All participants must enter in the tourney to be eligible for prize and battling
2. To anyone who exhibits in my opinion an incredible amount of skill will get a special prize that precedes all the other prizes given
3. As the number of participants rises so will the number of prizes delivered the winners
4. Throughout the tourney gifts will be given to participants
5. If the item or TM you wish to recieve must be realistic to obtain (non-hacked and non-glitch)
6. If your so horrible and such a loser to get in last place you can have a bad egg as your prize
GENERAL
1. PM me your party when you begin your first battle
2. Tell when you are connected and have begun battling and who has won the battle when the battle has ended
3. To enter give your friend code, name, and pokemon in your party (when u have begun)
4. No flaming
5. No participants limit
6. Don’t complain if you lose if the participant you lost to followed the tournaments rules given
7. No swapping of pokemon in your party as soon as the tournament has begun
8. Do not post any thing but your friend codes and in-game names anything else and it will be spam 41 post and on
9. I will not respond to spam
DISSCONNECTING
1. Lag- If a disconnection is accompanied by lag, the disconnection will result in a rematch. The player winning the match at the time of the disconnection will admit to the lag during the match. If lag was present prior to the disconnection, there will be a rematch.
2. Intentional- If a disconnection is unaccompanied by lag, the disconnection will result in a decision. The player winning the match at the time of the disconnection will be given the win if the disconnection had any correlation to any circumstance in the game that could've been unfavorable to the person losing. The same can be said for someone losing the game, but making a comeback. The match will be determined based on its particular circumstances.​
IF YOU WANT TO ENTER SEND AN E-MAIL TO yetimonsters2@gmail.com I'LL REPLY AS SOON AS I CAN
sites this tourney is on
mariokarkwii.com
serebiiforums.com
smashboards.com
ssbbplayers.com
animalcrossingcommunity.com
pokebeach.com/forums
pokepokes.com
veoh.com
myspace.com
stepmania.com/forums
pokemonelite2000.com/forum
pokechow.planets.gamespy.com/forum
midnightpokemon.clicdev.com/f
gamebattles.com/forums/

zrky

Smash Lol'd
is this advertisement by any chance?, if it is it's not allowed, and if it isn't then are any of the prizes hacked?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I think he means that he doesn't believe that the prizes aren't hacked. I'll take your word for it, but I don't play D/P so I couldn't enter anyway.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I think he means that he doesn't believe that the prizes aren't hacked. I'll take your word for it, but I don't play D/P so I couldn't enter anyway.
LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
, but seriously, how do you manage to get all these things without hacking (glitches count)

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
, but seriously, how do you manage to get all these things without hacking (glitches count)
i own all the games and managed to get every thing so i have duplicates of really rare stuff and more of other stuff and shinies arent that hard to get im a good trainer

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
might as well join. my FC is 4862 7434 6008

i dont like ubers though. i'll just make my deoxys-s a deoxys-d then.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Me no likey ubers neither. I'll FEAR everything and have Rayquaza finish everything off. Rayquaza's my only (good) uber. It's annoying to get to good IVs/Nature on an Uber.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman

Quit being a little *****, and go back having to suck your dad's c*ck while your mom puts on a strap-on to f*ck you in the a*s.

Just because you are a sexually-abused freak does not mean that you have to make everyone else's life
miserable.

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
Me no likey ubers neither. I'll FEAR everything and have Rayquaza finish everything off. Rayquaza's my only (good) uber. It's annoying to get to good IVs/Nature on an Uber.
ok ill put the uber limit on three is that good

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Quit being a little *****, and go back having to suck your dad's c*ck while your mom puts on a strap-on to f*ck you in the a*s.

Just because you are a sexually-abused freak does not mean that you have to make everyone else's life
miserable.
Reported .

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Reported .

Oh, wow, I'm f**king scared because a sexually abused freak is reporting me. No, wait: that just failed; you could not take the fact that I just F**king owned you, and could only come up with a f**king one letter post; I would expect more from a f**cking three-year old. f**ker...

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Oh, wow, I'm f**king scared because a sexually abused freak is reporting me. No, wait: that just failed; you could not take the fact that I just F**king owned you, and could only come up with a f**king one letter post; I would expect more from a f**cking three-year old. f**ker...
Bully of the Poke Center, are you?

Come on, Changen, we only flamed you once. This is ridiculous and uncalled for.

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
I seriously don't trust you, but thats my opinion. So I'm not going to join, so i don't get into more trouble with Nintendo even more.
trouble? I dont hack. i got shiny manaphy from rangers and jirachi from the pokemon collisium bonus disc and i assume the items people really want are leftovers and sacred ash which it is a pain in the *** to get and sacred ash takes alot of transfering of pokeon but i have several

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
im interested in the tms.
you get 3 tms and 3 items of choice for first. so can i choose tms for my items of choice if i win?

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
im interested in the tms.
you get 3 tms and 3 items of choice for first. so can i choose tms for my items of choice if i win?
yes TMs count as items, but i plan on entering and ive never lost ever and ive played over a thousand matchs with my team so still try your best and you can always get four tms for second if you beat everyone else and if you are really good i may give you a special gift

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
If I had my Pearl on me I'd join, but sadly I lent it to someone and it might be awhile before I get it back. Plus, all your prizes sound legit, it's possible to get all that stuff, rare and unlikley, but possible.

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
If I had my Pearl on me I'd join, but sadly I lent it to someone and it might be awhile before I get it back. Plus, all your prizes sound legit, it's possible to get all that stuff, rare and unlikley, but possible.
tme is not an issue the tourney isnt for a while because i want people to train and prepar for thebest team possible so i can get a challenge

Top Bottom