• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PokeCenter Tournament Discussions - NOT A ****ING QUEUE

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I wanna host a tourney when I reach 9001 posts. Thing is I have absolutely no idea what the theme is.

Can I get a spot for when I get there please?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Since I'll assume you'll get there sometime after one of Riddle's tournaments I'll slot you in there. Come back and inform me when you have a theme figured out.

And sorry for lagging on my Mirror Match Tournament, guys, I still want to iron out how I want it to work.

And I'm lazy.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I was planning on hosting a "Vote for the tiers and battle type tourney" until Riddle told me about this thread. Again I apologize I didn't know about this thread and I'd like to have a slot for my tourney in the future please. Thanks and sorry.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Terywj, are you going to start your tourney soon or should I just go ahead and host Mono-gen? I could have it up tomorrow probably.

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
Any chance I could host a tourney in the future? I've already got an idea for one, but I need help with a couple decisions. My plan is a "no legends" tourney, but since I don't actually have experience in competitive play I need help deciding the ban-list. I know there are pokes that would love for certain legends to disppear so they can completely dominate, but I'm not entirely sure who exactly they are.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
My Broken Mirrors Tournament has started. Spired, I'll add you to the queue, but you'll currently be last. This will give you time to iron out how you want the rules to work.

ss118

Smash Master
I'd like to add my mono-type tournament to the list.

It's different from the previously held one, so don't worry about having "already done it" or whatever.

ss118

Smash Master
I honestly think we should have multiple tournaments going at once: waiting for, like, 2 months is semi-ridiculous. Two seems like a good number. Our members are active enough to be able to do multiple ones.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I said that first, Art

Well, I said that there's no reason not to have two tournaments simultaneously, that is

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Alright. Next in line is Riddle's Mono-Gen. Tournament. Let me know if you're intent on running that tournament ASAP, Riddle, or if you'd pass the queue to someone else.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
We had brought up in the past how running two tournaments at once would work and be more efficient in moving through the hosting queue. When you said you'd host your Mono-Gen. Tourney everyone assumed you'd do it now.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Terywj, I'd like to eventually make an OU Doubles tournament. Can you add me to the queue?

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
I think that unless Riddle starts his tourney in the next few days that Fuel_ should go ahead and start his Middle Cup Tourney.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Riddle's probably dead in a ditch or something. :p

All the other tournaments are or should be ready to go. They've been on list for a while now.
Fuel_ has current priority alongside Wave+'s, of course.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Riddle's probably dead in a ditch or something. :p

All the other tournaments are or should be ready to go. They've been on list for a while now.
Fuel_ has current priority alongside Wave+'s, of course.
Not unless he died today. He was last active this morning.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You know a lotta people be sayin
Riddle's a pretty cool guy
This is not to get confused
He's a little *****

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You know a lotta people be sayin
Riddle's a pretty cool guy
This is not to get confused
He's a little *****
Trololol.

Fuel_, you have four-five days to respond with whether you're ready or whether you'd pass the hosting lead to someone else.

Don't pull a Riddle.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Maybe he'll tell us if he actually posts in this thread. He still has four-ish days.

In the event he died (like Riddle) or he wishes to accumulate 9000 posts you'll be free to start your UU Tourney, IceArrow.

Top Bottom