• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PokeCenter Tournament Discussions - NOT A ****ING QUEUE

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wave, and only Wave has reserved the right to host tournaments whenever the hell he pleases.

Tournament List
[CURRENT] - NROAOF Mark II - Generation V Tournament - Host: Wave+
[current] - SWF Ubers Cup II - Ubers Tournament - Host: Gates

IF IT WASN'T OBVIOUS FROM BEFORE GEN. V WAS RELEASED, ONE WOULD REQUEST TO BE PLACED ON THE QUEUE AND THEN WHEN THE TIME CAME THEY WOULD HOST THEIR TOURNAMENT. SUCH A SIMPLE RULE SURELY DOESN'T NEED TO BE CAPS LOCKED, RIGHT?​

But that **** is irrelevant now, apparently.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
You're forgetting PR's mono-type tourney, Zook's NU tourney, and annoying's(?) mono-color tourney.

Those are the only ones I remember.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Kay.

Also, I don't like things that either require little skill or require me to build teams that I will never use again.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Bumping this with regards toward the next tournament and Articanus' Weekend Tournaments.

I'll be hosting an Ubers tournament with my 9876th post. :)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I'll be hosting an Ubers tournament with my 9876th post. :)
Tourneys I won't even bother THINKING about trying: 1

I would like lose the first rounds possible on an Ubers tourney and I don't even like Ubers so yeah count me out on this one.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Are the current Crew Battles considered a tournament? Or is it more recreational? Because I don't see it listed here. Also, I'm seeing a lack of UU in there. ;)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
No one's going to stop you.

People will probably ***** a ****ton about it if you start it while another tournament is running, even though the impact on the first tournament is basically non-existent.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I meant after Tery's Gimmick tourney, because I kept in mind that it would be dumb to have multiple tournaments going at once.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Sure, I'd be happy to. I've pretty much got it planned out on a Notepad file, so I'd just have to copy/paste it and we're good to go. :p

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Alright, we're good to go, then.

Also, if I end up heading the Weekend Tournaments for a while Rockem's tournament will go before my Gimmicks one, to be fair.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I clearly remember Riddle saying that he wanted to host some sort of a tourney a couple days ago, but I don't remember what exact type of tournament he had in mind.

Also, I may host a Mirror Match Tournament in the future.

Requesting sticky.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Is the list in the first post all in chronological order?

If so, Tery should probably post the sign-ups for his tournament now, since it usually takes a while for them to fill up.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Is the list in the first post all in chronological order?

If so, Tery should probably post the sign-ups for his tournament now, since it usually takes a while for them to fill up.
Yes, and alright. I'll prep the thread sometime this afternoon.
Rules will probably be a bit tricky.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Moving this to the Battle Tower, seems like that's the most sensible place for this to be.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Moving this to the Battle Tower, seems like that's the most sensible place for this to be.
Okay.
So I don't really know how I want to have the rules setup for a Gimmick Tournament. This means I'll either be replacing it with a Challenge Cup Tournament or removing it altogether in preparation for my Mirror Match Tournament.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I think Gimmicks Only is too Subjective. Just skip it and go to the next one on the list.

EDIT: rockem7 gives me permission to host his mono-gen tourney =D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Alright. I just edited the OP listing the history of the Weekend Tournaments.
Is it okay if I did the Challenge Cup Tournament? Or are you persistent on hosting it, oh might master of Challenge Cup? :p

Riddle

Smash Lord
Tery, don't be a noob. I'm obviously unstoppable at CC and should be the host. Come up with your own ideas noob.

I've been calling everyone a noob today just so you know, even Firus (don't ban me)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tery, don't be a noob. I'm obviously unstoppable at CC and should be the host. Come up with your own ideas noob.

I've been calling everyone a noob today just so you know, even Firus (don't ban me)
...okay then. I'll begin planning for the Mirror Match Tournament. I'll make some edits in the OP.

Top Bottom