• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i need a modest female lucario for breeding or a modest lucario/riolu that know vacume wave and has decent sp. atk and spe. ivs and hasn't been ev trained

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
yeah? i guess
So:

I trade:
Growlithe

You trade:
Bronzor

Deal?

They are rounded off because it's calculated at level 1. It's impossible to accurately calculate the IV's of a level one, so it's better to put the Pokemon in a daycare center until it's at least level 10 before checking IV's.
IV Battle ftw =]

And instead of rounding off, he should just post the ranges.

Ban3

Smash Journeyman
is fighting for his friends at Sugar Land TEXAS
ya i forgive you pm me ur stuff and ill do same but this is my first trade so it might take some time and stuff :(
o and it IVs are:
Min Max
HP 26 30
Atk 17 21
Def 8 12
Sp.Atk 12 16
Sp.Def 18 22
Spd 19 23
hope thats okay XD and its ability is levitate ^^

metaknightp0wns

Smash Apprentice
You don't mean a legit one do you, because if you don't then I have a shiny one, Ill check the nature and Im sure it has no EV's it is level 100 if you want it that way let me know
lvl 100 hacked? i dont want it if its stats are hacked though, but other wise if the nature is right ill take it ^^

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
nobody has a modest female lucario?

i dont mind if its hacked as i need it to breed (if its hacked 31 iv in everything please?)

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
hey kombo when can u trAde?
Hey,

I don't really care about the IVs because I plan on breeding a really good one. (0 Spe) =]
Umm... I doubt, my Growlithe's IVs will be very good.

I can probably trade by Saturday.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Go to Orebourgh Cite and go to the basement of the Poke Center. A lady there should give you the Pal Pad.

Once you have the Pal Pad, use it (Key Items) and click: "(Your name)'s Friend Code"

-Ter

zrky

Smash Lol'd
@netaknightp0wns
the stats are not hacked. I will take any shiny. PM me your friend code and I'll do the same. Not sure about the nature.

FuryX

Smash Cadet
anyone have an Ev trained rhyperior or an Ev trained gengar? i have a shiny UT mild natured charmander, a shiny lugia, shiny manectrike. 2 deoxys. Also i dont know if i wanna trade this but i have alamos darkrai. i have more to trade though but ill wait to list them for someone who has those pokemon

Ban3

Smash Journeyman
anyone have an Ev trained rhyperior or an Ev trained gengar? i have a shiny UT mild natured charmander, a shiny lugia, shiny manectrike. 2 deoxys. Also i dont know if i wanna trade this but i have alamos darkrai. i have more to trade though but ill wait to list them for someone who has those pokemon
i might be able to EV train a gengar for you. What do you want its EVs to be?

Rawbi

Smash Rookie
Seeking a Jolly Aerodactyl with Pursuit. Doesn't have to be EV trained.

I have about 170 EV trained Pokemon to offer, including Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Deoxys, and Mewtwo. Offer something...more likely than not I'll have it.

FuryX

Smash Cadet
darkrai XD but honestly probably just shiny lugia is that alrite?
what moves do you want it to know? gender? nature? i probably will just give it a modest/timid nature

timids good, dont worry about to moveset, ill fix it up when you trade it to me. it can be either gender it doesnt matter. yeah the lugias fine.

Ban3

Smash Journeyman
timids good, dont worry about to moveset, ill fix it up when you trade it to me. it can be either gender it doesnt matter. yeah the lugias fine.
lol okay so timid, moveset doesnt matter okay ^^ im breeding dam gastlies is boring im doing it right now to make perfect IVs in sp. attack and speed. but is it okay if i give u the gengar at lvl 50 ish? or should i lvl it up to 100?

FuryX

Smash Cadet
lol okay so timid, moveset doesnt matter okay ^^ im breeding dam gastlies is boring im doing it right now to make perfect IVs in sp. attack and speed. but is it okay if i give u the gengar at lvl 50 ish? or should i lvl it up to 100?
50 is alright.

-k0Mbo

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for プリン, Pummeluff, or Rondoudou. Ask for something and I'll see if I can offer it.
Is it okay if you can type the English names next time, please?

Well, I did research:
プリン, Pummeluff, and Rondoudou = Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom