• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
Hello, I just started Pearl and have gotten to the 6th Leader.

I am wondering if anyone wants to make any trades. I have the following pokemon.
-Monferno (32)
-Gyarados (31)
-Luxray (33)
-Gastly (23)
-Roselina (16)
-Psyduck (22)
-Starly (11)
-Happi something (1)
-Bidoof (4)

I don't have the greatest pokemon and I can't really be the loser in a trade since I still need to beat the game. Anyways if you see something you like, I would like to make a trade before the night is over.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I have a arceuslv83 and deoxeyslv100, that i'll give up for a salamance or mantine, atleast 70+lv. Dont care bout anything else but the pokemon itself.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Will Trade anything for a Shaymin.

Shinys
LVL 100's
Rares
Event Pokemon

Just PM me.

BlueSilver

Smash Rookie
My boxes are nearly filled with Pokemon, so I can offer almost any Pokemon. And if you want that Pokemon to have your OT in it's profile, I can get an egg and make it so that it's close to hatching. I also have all of the starters. So, if anyone need anything, just ask. Oh, don't ask for legendary Pokemon. I'm not trading those.

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
My boxes are nearly filled with Pokemon, so I can offer almost any Pokemon. And if you want that Pokemon to have your OT in it's profile, I can get an egg and make it so that it's close to hatching. I also have all of the starters. So, if anyone need anything, just ask. Oh, don't ask for legendary Pokemon. I'm not trading those.
could i have a cyidiquil?

BlueSilver

Smash Rookie
Cyndaquil? Sure. Should it have your OT, or do you want it already hatched?
Well, my FC is 5326-7377-4923.

Feben

Smash Cadet
At this moment i'm looking for a legal relicanth with max iv, or almost max. Nature must be adamant and he must be untrained.

If anyone has this pokemon: just tell me what you're looking for. If you're looking for a legal deoxys, Celebi, ho-ow, lugia, or whatever, you can have them all just for this relicanth.

Lucarian

Smash Cadet
Ok, so I'm trying to literally catch em all, and I've got around 60-100 pokemon left.

First, here is what I'm willing to trade.
-10 Anniversary Celebi Level 70, ID no 00010, Serious Nature, Eats anything, With the moves AncientPower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, and Perish song, With all contest stats at beginning.

-Level 70 Groudon, ID no 61947, Lax Nature, Likes sour food, with the moves Fire Blast, Rest, Fissure, and SolarBeam, all contest stats at beginning

-Level 53 Kyogre, ID no 26186, Hardy Nature, Eats anything, with the moves Body SLam, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, and Hydro pump, all contest stats at beginning.

I'm looking for other legendarys too, More specifically:

Manaphy
Lugia
Zapdos
Entei
Articuno
Mew

Those are the rest of the Legendarys I need for Pokedex completion. But there is still other pokemon.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Ok, so I'm trying to literally catch em all, and I've got around 60-100 pokemon left.

First, here is what I'm willing to trade.
-10 Anniversary Celebi Level 70, ID no 00010, Serious Nature, Eats anything, With the moves AncientPower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, and Perish song, With all contest stats at beginning.

-Level 70 Groudon, ID no 61947, Lax Nature, Likes sour food, with the moves Fire Blast, Rest, Fissure, and SolarBeam, all contest stats at beginning

-Level 53 Kyogre, ID no 26186, Hardy Nature, Eats anything, with the moves Body SLam, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, and Hydro pump, all contest stats at beginning.

I'm looking for other legendarys too, More specifically:

Manaphy
Lugia
Zapdos
Entei
Articuno
Mew

Those are the rest of the Legendarys I need for Pokedex completion. But there is still other pokemon.
I can get you a Manaphy, legit. About what level do you want it.

BlueSilver

Smash Rookie
Today or early tomorrow would be good. Probably 3:00-5:00PM would be good for today. I could probably go past 5:00 though. Tell me what times are good for you.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Still looking for a Shaymin.

I got shinies, LVL 100's, Rares and even

Shiny LVL 100 Rares.

PM me if you can help

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
All right, thought it was false. Doesn't A+B+Up erase your save file or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom