• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nah I doubt it would get in their way seeing as the ammount of characters really stays the same. It takes as much time to program, except for making an unique Down B, which might even happen with the Pokémon Trainer still there. I don't agree it will happen, or should. Just that I myself would prefer it. I just... Don't like duo characters cause of balance issues. However it's funny that the Pokémon Trainer's individual Pokémon where quite well balanced just that Stamina sucked so bad. Also, I want them to massively buff Charizard cause that'd be awesome.

:pt:: 'Oh damn you ****ed up my Squirtle and Ivysaur didn't you?'
:falconmelee:: 'YES!!!'
:pt:: 'Got something else for you here buddy!'
:falconmelee:: 'Show ya moves!'

:falconmelee:: lol nvm

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I just want his Pokemon, particularly Ivysaur, to be better, and the rest is fine as they are.
Although sure, the stamina system applies an extra layer of pressure already that it would be best if cut.
Some characters in SSB get stronger/stronger moves over time. So it's unfair for PT to get WEAKER overtime.
(Olimar's Pikmin, Wario Waft, Lucario's Aura, etc)

And I agree.. Separate Pokemon are fine in Project M, but I'm looking forward to SSB4 to get a REAL P.T. smash experience. I never like how Trainer got removed without a second thought just to expand the roster, while Zelda/Sheik is completely fine. :(
But oh well. At least that allows me to main other characters exclusively for P:M, and others for SSB4.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
out of the entire brawl cast, I want Red to return the most...hes the character I'm most concerned about, with Lucas being 2nd.
also I fully agree that the forced switching should be removed as well as stamina crap, oh and all three pkmn should have they're own final smash.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
At least with the Pokemon Trainer, Sakurai's pretty much guaranteed to reveal three veterans in one day, haha. Unlike Zelda and Zero Suit Samus, I can't see Sakurai revealing the Pokemon Trainer without showing all three Pokemon at once, you know?

D

Deleted member

At least with the Pokemon Trainer, Sakurai's pretty much guaranteed to reveal three veterans in one day, haha. Unlike Zelda and Zero Suit Samus, I can't see Sakurai revealing the Pokemon Trainer without showing all three Pokemon at once, you know?
Considering how the main "character" is the Trainer himself, it is pretty hard to imagine he wouldn't reveal all Pokémon at once.
As compared to Zelda/Sheik, and Samus/Zero Suit Samus, who become alternate versions of themselves.

Commander

Smash Ace
Considering how the main "character" is the Trainer himself, it is pretty hard to imagine he wouldn't reveal all Pokémon at once.
As compared to Zelda/Sheik, and Samus/Zero Suit Samus, who become alternate versions of themselves.
Wasn't Charizard revealed the day before the Pokemon trainer was revealed for Brawl?

D

Deleted member

Wasn't Charizard revealed the day before the Pokemon trainer was revealed for Brawl?
Nope.
Trainer and his Pokémon were all revealed at once.

EDIT: That, and Pokémon Trainer was shown on a Monday. Sakurai doesn't do Sunday updates.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I don't know, if they could make Zelda and Sheik not get weaker over time, they could do the same for PT.
Exactly

Also I was thinking, what if they decided to use Red based off his Origins appearance?

He'd still have Charizard, but according to Bulbapedia, he doesn't have Bulbasaur or Squirtle or any of their evolutions.

Meaning, could they..

Just have him use Charizard?

Or replace Squirtle and Ivysuar with Charmander and Charmeleon, thus making the complete Charizard evolution line as Red's team?

Also Red uses a Mega Charizard X, maybe the female trainer costume could use Mega Charizard Y?

TeamFlareZakk

Homelessvagrant, I understand completely what you are saying, but I'm just saying maybe a full Charizard evolution line Trainer is possible, especially if they use Red based off his Origins appearance, I looked at his Pokémon he used in Origins and to my surprise, I saw no Squirtle, no Wartortle, no Blastoise, no Bulbasaur, no Ivysaur, no Venusaur, I was surprised he didn't use these Pokémon, also he used a Jolteon instead of a Pikachu, although I ave seen him use that Jolteon before in Pokémon Stadium 2, so that didn't surprise me.

Lol, Commander, yeah he should totally do that, after all, Youngster Joey would.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I know what you're saying. I just think basing the game character after the anime counterpart that is based off a game is a bad idea. Why have only three forms of the same pokemon line when you can diversify and represent all three starters in some way?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
In Origins, he caught all original 150 Kanto Pokemon, so he must have had a Squirtle and Ivysaur as well. I'd like to see him back without the stamina function.

Commander

Smash Ace
In Origins, he caught all original 150 Kanto Pokemon, so he must have had a Squirtle and Ivysaur as well. I'd like to see him back without the stamina function.
I think not having the stamina function defeats the purpose of his design. I feel that the idea behind PT was that you were supposed to be switching all the time, forcing both you and your opponent(s) to be constantly adapting. This is opposed to Zelda and Sheik's design where one player is changing the match up when it suits them and forcing only the opponent(s) to adapt. PT with forced switching is a really cool idea, it just seems nobody ever played him that way. It seems pointless to have him if you won't be forced to switch or are only switching with each stock.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I used him that way to an extent, but the problem was the lag with switching.

Stamina can work, it just has to be reworked in itself. In pokemon's stamina was affected by how much they attacked and how much they were damaged (PP and health). I believe this is how PT should be balanced in stamina. Instead of getting tired by simply being in game, it should be based on how much the pokemon gets attacked and how much the pokemon attacks. This in turn puts the control in the hands of the player and opponent without being broken. It encourages the player not to spam moves and methodically attack while encouraging the opponent to engage rather than stall for the stamina effect.

Of course if any stamina feature is to be put in place the characters themselves have to be built around it. The pokemon switch can't be too lagged that it isn't seen as favorable and the pokemon need at least two or three reliable moves that can put distance between the characters to enable the switch. Something like a strong throw, a decent stun attack or a stronger watergun have to be implemented so that PT can switch without taking a free smash attack every time.

The way I play PT now, depending how long it takes to rack up damage with squirtle, I'll either finish the first stock off with squirtle or I'll try to fair or dthrow for a switch to Ivysaur. However depending on how exhausted I am this may become too hard if the opponent is able to read into my strategy. Ivysaur is the hardest I find to get a straight switch due to his hard hitting moves being easily read and charizard is a bit easier than Ivysaur but I rarely ever need to make the switch from Charizard to squirtle for a kill. At that point my damage is generally to high to risk with the lighter character and Charizard's kill moves can still kill (abet at higher percentages).

As for all this Red talk, I'd prefer if the trainer was named Red but I wouldn't mind a female variation (as it makes sense) so if that happens I don't mind them just calling him a pokemon trainer.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I would also like Water Gun to at least do some damage even if it just pushes back without causing others to flinch...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It'll probably work like FLUDD again. Did it do any damage against MegaMan in that director shot?

ZmashMazter

Smash Rookie
I think the trainer will be back, but with new Pokémon (Either Johto, or Kalos) I think Johto is most likely, because then in future smashes, we could progress through the regions, which I think would be good for the older Pokémon games.

TeamFlareZakk

I still wish they'd get rid of Triple Threat as a Final Smash.

Also that stupid stamina thing has to go, it makes the Pokémon look stupid, if I want to play as Charizard the whole match, I don't care if he's tired, I'm making him fight the whole entire battle by himself.

I couldn't care less who the other two Pokémon are, I don't use them anyway, to me Squirtle and Ivysaur just seem a bit pathetic compared to Charizard, they should all be at a equal stage.

Meaning I was kind of hoping of moving Pokémon Trainer into the heavyweights and replacing Ivysaur and Squirtle with Blastoise and Venusaur and my reason is to replace that terrible Triple Threat with Mega Evolution plus special b move such as Fire Blast.

Commander

Smash Ace
I still wish they'd get rid of Triple Threat as a Final Smash.

Also that stupid stamina thing has to go, it makes the Pokémon look stupid, if I want to play as Charizard the whole match, I don't care if he's tired, I'm making him fight the whole entire battle by himself.

I couldn't care less who the other two Pokémon are, I don't use them anyway, to me Squirtle and Ivysaur just seem a bit pathetic compared to Charizard, they should all be at a equal stage.

Meaning I was kind of hoping of moving Pokémon Trainer into the heavyweights and replacing Ivysaur and Squirtle with Blastoise and Venusaur and my reason is to replace that terrible Triple Threat with Mega Evolution plus special b move such as Fire Blast.
This is the exact reason Pokemon Trainer should be cut entirely. Clearly people do not care for his really unique design of forced switching and he should be replaced entirely with a single character who would get more positive reception.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
As long as they remove forced switching and stamina there is no issue with him. everyones content. I will be pretty pissed if he gets cut. and I feel like the only person on the boards that loves let alone cares that the character is Red, hes ****ing awesome! I don't want him switched with another trainer

Commander

Smash Ace
As long as they remove forced switching and stamina there is no issue with him. everyones content. I will be pretty pissed if he gets cut. and I feel like the only person on the boards that loves let alone cares that the character is Red, hes ****ing awesome! I don't want him switched with another trainer
If they get rid of forced switching then he isn't unique and absolutely should be cut. The idea was for a constantly changing matchup as opposed to Zelda and Sheik where the matchup changes at one persons will. Without forced switching PT is just another Zelda/Sheik and doesn't bring anything interesting to the table. The entire point of the character was forced switching and if no one likes that then he should be cut.

Commander

Smash Ace
I really don't think removing forced switching would be that bad...
It would. Forced switching is the only thing that really makes PT unique. You can't see that because you don't actually like PT. You like whichever of his three Pokemon are your favorite and only want to play them but the character isn't about those Pokemon, it is about constant change and adaptation. Without that he is a wasted slot where a different character could have provided a more unique style. There really should have never been squirtle, ivysaur, and charizard mains, but just PT mains.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
you don't think having three pokes in rotation is unique enough? How about the diversity in pokemon handling? I personally am a fan of forced switching myself but I still don't feel that this is the only thing that makes him unique.

This may just be me but I would love i if the pokemon that gets ko'd became fainted and could not be used for the next stock. It might be a nice compromise for stamina IMO.

I will be pretty pissed if he gets cut. and I feel like the only person on the boards that loves let alone cares that the character is Red, hes ****ing awesome! I don't want him switched with another trainer
I'm right there with you buddy. I'm just waiting to see him revealed, after that I'll be content waiting for the game to come out. It's a shame that everyone wants to get rid of the one pokemon character that justly represents the pokemon games in whole. There is a reason why Red is the only leading protagonist to (continually) return in the game series.

Last edited:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
@ Commander Commander : im not sure if you were saying that *I* don't actually like PT, but I do. I love him, he was my favorite newcomer out of the entire batch. Also when I play him I DO NOT favorite any of his 3 pkmn, I play them all evenly. and for the record I do not mind forced switching (or even the stamina bit) as I thought I was a really clever way to represent the play style of the actually pkmn games. Anywho though I do agree with your last bit there.
@ Homelessvagrant Homelessvagrant : I think the KOd pkmn idea would be kinda interesting...as of right now Red is my MOST wanted veteran! followed by Lucas. cant wait to see him!

TeamFlareZakk

I totally agree, @ PSIguy89 PSIguy89 , it's like I said would be nice to see Venusaur and Blastoise, or a full Charizard evolution, but it's not bad with guys they currently have Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard, except I like to just use Charizard so it would be nice to see him not get tired, same if say somebody preferred using Squirtle or Ivysaur and didn't want to switch.

Also Triple Threat has got to go, it's a derpy Final Smash.

Would be nice to see a female trainer as a costume, because represents another iconic feature of Pokémon, are you a boy or are you a girl.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I had the best idea tonight.

Bring back Pokemon Trainer and use my X/Y save file for the appearance of the character on 3DS.

Totally won't happen, but damn would it be neat.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
It will be pretty confused if pokémon trainer used six pokémons reps, since it is the limit of pokémon that you can carry

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
Moveset and stamina changes aside, if Pokemon Trainer returns, there's one thing I'd seriously like changed. I know he's a "background character" and his Pokemon are supposed to be the main focus, but with this game being in HD, for the love of Sakurai, update his model to at least be somewhat close to the rest of the characters and not Brawl assist trophy quality. The cutscenes of him interacting with Lucas and other characters looked like he belonged in a Gamecube game, I think some Melee characters had equal or better models. (At least make it so his eyebrows aren't permanently textured in one position on his face)

(I have this thin ray of hope that Pokemon Trainer will get revealed, and then for Mewtwo's reveal trailer it will consist of the Pokemon Trainer trying to catch it only to fail, and I don't wanna see a glorious Mewtwo model next to a now-Wii quality model.... but that's just wishful thinking)

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
I've always liked Pokemon Trainer, I hope he returns with the same pokemon this time. While I understand the reasoning behind his stamina and forced switching being to emphasize the team dynamic and avoid people who only play one pokemon, I am hoping these get scrapped like everyone else. To compensate, perhaps greatly reduce the time switching takes and adjust the movesets of the pokemon to be at more of an advantage for switching. Little things like perhaps make one of Ivysaur's grabs leads well into juggle states and improve Charizard's air chasing abilities to make it advantageous for Ivysaur to switch to Charizard after a throw. Then give Charizard the weakest ground game so if he starts a setup that can easily be extended by ground strings, switch to Squirtle. Things like this would reward the player for switching rather than forcing it and would allow the team dynamic to stay emphasized I feel like. It could make trainer like a stance change character would would be really cool.

TeamFlareZakk

Just replace the trainer with Queen Lucy and her Seviper.

It's good to finally see Pokémon characters being revealed, we seen Lucario, now all we need to see is Pokémon Trainer and Mewtwo.

I'd like to see which Trainerthey actually use, it's safe to think probably Red, but who knows?

That would also determine which female trainer costume we see, like I'd rather see the most recent female trainer, Leaf seems a bit outdated.

I don't know what do you guys think about the female trainer costume?

I think it should be a costume of Queen Lucy.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
Now this is my opinion of what would make PT better in general and also what specifically could make the certain characters better :
General: Regarding all three Pokemon, there should be a removal of stamina. People who say it represents Pokemon well obviously do not play Pokemon because the starters get STRONGER (Blaze increase fire attacks by 1.5 under 33%, Torrent increase water attacks by 1.5 under 33%, Overgrow increase grass attacks by 1.5 under 33%). In fact, stamina is more closely related to the Defeatist ability. Now regarding the switching, that is not also truly representative of Pokemon also. It is true that you do switch, but in your own accord, not thru some system that forces you to switch. If I am facing a team primarily made of water Pokes, you are going to use the grass Pokemon the whole time and not think of switching. In Brawl you were forced to switch but in games you don't have unless you want to. Down- b should be changed in favor of an attack. The switching should be changed to L+R+Z (shield+Grab) or with the wiimote shield+grab. Why the change? Well I believe that switching is the ultimate retreat and defensive option, so why not make the user uses defensive options to switch? Type advantage sounds like a decent unique feature, but take it out if possible.

Least to greatest amount of changes are listed below:

Squirtle: Not that much really needs to change in comparison to the other two. I believe that Squirtle's Dair should become his Nair (should also semi spike) and his new Dair should act like aerial Bubble in PM (there are going to be a lot of references to PM for each character). His fsmash should be ground Bubble. His Dsmash should be a multi-hitting move like in PM. Usmash should be a single hit that hits with the same knockback and scaling no matter when or where they are hit by the pillars. Withdraw should pop of shields, but keep the momentum going and should retain its control like in PM (also keeping the invincibility like in brawl). Neutral b should have hitboxes and should stay as chargeable. When fully charged, it should be like Blastoise's Water Gun in 64 (powerful linear semi spike attack). When uncharged, it moves slowly,spherical and is a multi-hitting attack. New downb should be Whirlpool. It will look similar to MK's nado, but functions more like Luigi's cyclone (increases height, but no helplessness). a decent OoS option that can rack up damage quickly. Back throw should semi spike. Dthrow needs to have higher scaling, damage, and knockback. Squirtle needs a taunt/v-pose like these:
Well, maybe not the beard, but the sunglasses are a must, especially for a taunt like in PM.
TL;DR: Squirtle should basically be like PM Squirtle.

Charizard: I don't know about you guys, but I hated Charizard...until I played him with PT. Granted he still had some work done on him, he still functions as a powerhouse esque character. Something I noticed though, he only has his fsmash, Rock Smash, Fly, and Bair as his killing moves (sometimes his Dthrow also, but that is if you are at the edge). Another thing also, he falls slightly slower than Ivy, lowest gravity of the three, and has the lowest (slightly) fast fall speed. Some of those things needs some fixing. Now for the fun stuff, the attack themselves. Jab should be a singular hit with the wing like PM. Functions like it does in PM. Ftilt should be changed to dtilt and be the strongest dtilt if sweetspotted and semi-spikes. New ftilt should not be PM's though as I find that move atrocious. I suggest that Charizard breathes fires (not like Flamethrower) but shoots out a straight line of fire kind of like this:
except he won't be facing that way unless angled up. A new fsmash is in order and it should be Heat Wave from PM. Why? It is unique, strong, has startup lag (which fits Charizard's archetype), long ranged, and looks great. Also punishes sidestep happy foes. Dsmash should not be so pitifully slow with only decent range and power. It is also a quake box and that is a no. Usmash should hit faster so no SDI can affect the attack that much. Nair should be like PM's Nair. Fair should be like PM's Fair. Uair should be like ROB's Uair in PM. Bair should be stronger, and longer ranged. Up b, Fly, should initiate a freaking glide after the attack. It looks like it should and it is named Fly for goodness sake. An idea for Charizard's neutral b, Fire Spin. I have an example:
. Skip to 1:42 to 1:47. That is almost what I imagine as Fire Spin, except I want it as a multi-hit attack and transcendent. It is a solid anti-air and great at tacking on percentage and has medium armor on startup to become a decent OoS. It will shrink over time like Flamethrower, though slower. I am torn between leaving Flamethrower as it is or make it make it Fire Spin to say the truth because some would say that is more situational than Flamethrower. Side b should be modified. Right now, anyone and anything can hit him out of the attack. I believe that: Charizard should get heavy armor during the attack frames, the rock should NEVER disappear, if attack before the attack frames and Charizard drops his rock, the rock still damages and shatters. A rock of that size should shatter into more than 3 pieces (maybe 5). Also like brawl-, the rocks should stay around to force stage control and 10 pieces at max (2 Rock Smashes) on any stage. Also the rocks themselves have to move farther in front of Charizard, instead of being too close. Downb could be Air Slash. How it functions is that it is a chargeable projectile. It will actually resemble Gust more than Air Slash, but since Charizard does not learn Gust...anyway this is what I think it could look like:
Now, you may ask how its a functional attack. Unlike Link's boomerang, it has multiple hitboxes that drags its opponents with it, so it edgeguards like a boss. The con is that is moves slowly if uncharged (if charged it moves faster, but not super fast as is it would be really easy to SDI out of) and it really has no kill potential. The priority will be similar to airborne nado in terms of if you hit it, you only cancel one of the hitboxes. There can be only 1 one the field to not make it completely broken. Charizard's uthrow should be Seismic Toss, nuff said. Dthrow should have higher damage. Fthow should CG better.
Make it a V-Pose
TL;DR: Charizard should kill better, utilize its size better, and rack damage easier.

Ivysaur: When I started out with PT, I loved Ivy, but now I cringe whenever she is selected. Her body type is unique, weight and falling speed make her combo food, not the best approach options, above average range, awful mobility options, decent shielding all around, a tether recovery, slow finishers; ugh, there is to much to list, but PM covered MANY, but not ALL of the changes I HOPE to see in Ivysaur, so most of the changes are in PM. For those that don't know anything about PM, here is the changes ripped straight off Ivy's PM page off ssbwiki (OMG he's a noob!):
  • Its neutral attack and all of its tilts and throws were significantly buffed; they are more powerful and combo better than they did in Brawl.
  • Neutral attack now hits just twice, acting better as a launcher.
  • Up tilt has been sped up.
  • Most vine attacks are stronger, and have different effects when hitting at the tip: while some attacks become more powerful, others become weaker for increased combo potential.
  • Bulb attacks (up smash, up aerial, and down aerial) now have a sweetspot that flowers the opponent and slightly heals Ivysaur. The two aerials are also stronger and apply more vertical force to Ivysaur. Pummel also heals Ivysaur (though without flowering).
  • New neutral special: Synthesis and SolarBeam. Holding the special button slowly heals Ivysaur and builds up charge. Once the charge is full, using the move fires a powerful energy beam diagonally upwards. It can also be charged by connecting with Ivysaur's bulb attack sweetspots and pummel. This gives Ivysaur a greater KO/edge-guardingpotential and percent advantage that its previous Bullet Seed didn't have, as Ivysaur can now rack up damage efficiently with its improved standard attacks.
  • Razor Leaf can now hit multiple targets and deals damage consecutively. It additionally flies in the same straight path instead of randomly angling, making the move more consistently usable.
  • Vine Whip's sweetspot is stronger, dealing higher damage and knockback displaying the ping SFX. The move is also better for recovering thanks to Project M's improved tether recovery managements.
  • Down special is now Seed Bomb, which sends a powerful projectile vertically similar to Snake's up smash. It releases Stun Spores upon hitting the ground, which stunopponents in range. The move can also be angled to the left or right slightly. It's great for both punishing aerial approaching foes and catching grounded enemies off-guard.
Notice the strikes. I am planning on addressing those attacks and they are going to be different than those ideas. Razor Leaf shoots two at a time, resembling the game and anime more than just shooting one at a time. Ftilt is now the new jab, dtilt is now the new ftilt. The new dtilt is Ivy putting down Toxic Spikes (they will not cause trippage, but maybe a unique animation of the opponent grabbing their feet in pain, and since it is poison, damage will add up also). Utilt will be Seed bomb. Vine Whip will an optional recovery option like Samus's Grapple Beam. Dsmash hits harder with less endlag. Uair has a landing hitbox like PM. Alright, Upb should be ivycopter like brawl minus. Why? It rakes more damage and gives Ivy horizontal recovery (if press b, it rises, but not too significantly like weegee's). Down b could be Ivy planting a Leech Seed in the ground. Leech Seed traps the opponent like Gulpin (I don't think the healing would be needed as she already has healing moves). If dropped on an aerial opponent, they would be unable to move until they break free. There will also be some nerfs though:
  • Grab range will be slightly reduced.
  • Lower weight.
  • Slightly lower dash speed.
  • Lower falling speed.
Why did I put those nerfs? Well Ivy will become a very campy character, and it will be hard to break the camp game without those nerfs. The final buff needed is the increased air speed due to having a recovery similar to DK. now that being said, it will still be slower than Squirtle's but faster than Marth's. NO pics? OK well:
TL;DR: Ivy will become even MORE camp heavy than it is in PM. Hate it or love it, that is how I think she should be.

Sakurai, could you please put at least SOME of these ideas/changes/suggestions (especially for IVY)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I beg you!

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Ivysaur was my favorite in Brawl, but even more so in PM. Honestly Charizard was the worst of the three imo..

GenericName

Smash Apprentice
Stamina should be removed really...

And Charizard should be faster. He isint some Slowpoke. He's got like 300 spd in game with a neutral nature for christ's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom