• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Sleep now available worldwide

Pokemon_Sleep_Is_Here.jpg

Initially announced 4 years ago, Pokémon Sleep is now available on iOS and Android worldwide. How does it work? The more you sleep, the drowsier your Snorlax gets, helping you meet more Pokémon. Pokémon GO players can also obtain rewards for both games by using the Pokémon GO Plus; Pikachu with a sleeping cap in Pokémon Sleep and Snorlax with a sleeping cap in Pokémon GO.

More information about Pokémon Sleep can be read in The Pokemon Company's official press post.

Pokémon Sleep is now available on the App Store and Google Play.

Author's Note: Guess I'm finally giving this a try.

Credits:
Editing & Writing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Thumbnail Graphic: @Zerp
Social: @Zerp

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

It's a cute idea, reminds me a bit of Wake-Up Club for PS Vita. Professor Neroli is a cute man, and I like how there's still things to do during the day like cooking for Snorlax.

I'd try it out but I'm one of those people who tosses and turns a lot when sleeping, so I'd probably knock my phone off of my bed and accidentally give snorlax head trauma

Top Bottom