• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Adventure Game

Should this game run mainly via Skype or AIM?

• Total voters

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i confirm

ill go ahead and make a qtopic for this later today. anytime through the 4th-7th would be ideal cuz of the long weekend but i could actually start today depending on how you wanna pace the qt

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I think EE wanted me to post in this thread saying he will be unavailable for an amount of time as he moved and is awaiting getting internet access there.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Also is tomorrow (or later today if possible) good for the beta, I should be free for most of the day unless something unexpected happens, but that is pretty rare.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Confirming! I'll be playing mostly on skype. Can we do a beta maybe wedsneday? Gheb we're roughly the same time zone so what about 9pm my time (10 for you)?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It seem like I will have to wait for a bunch of people to show up before I can run the beta. Please make sure to let me know when you are available if you haven't done so yet.

:059:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
It seem like I will have to wait for a bunch of people to show up before I can run the beta. Please make sure to let me know when you are available if you haven't done so yet.

Just to make sure I'll be free most of the time, just message me on here first. I'm even free right now if that's alright.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The first tutorial session has been completed yesterday on Skype. BSL, JTB, Kat, Ranmaru and I took part. I'm hoping to catch smashman, Rockin and FireEmblemnier on Aim today to get a second session in.

I will send transcripts of the chat logs to people who miss the tutorial sessions.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The first tutorial session has been completed yesterday on Skype. BSL, JTB, Kat, Ranmaru and I took part. I'm hoping to catch smashman, Rockin and FireEmblemnier on Aim today to get a second session in.

I will send transcripts of the chat logs to people who miss the tutorial sessions.

ok, I got a new laptop, so I can do it today.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's great to hear. I don't have to work tomorrow so I could stay on a little longer in case we need to wait for smashman as well.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I have sent a transcript of our skype session to all players who couldn't take part. Please make sure to read it carefully.

Aim players should to be online today or tomorrow. This excludes EE who has no access atm and includes Rockin, smashman, glg and FireEmblemnier. I'd like at least 3 of them to be on before we start the tutorial.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The tutorial has sucessfully been completed for Aim users too now. That means that the game can start soon - some time during the week. Don't hesitate to ask questions while you can!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Awww yeah

Its time for a mother ****ing agame

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The world of Pokemon is a big, unexplored one. We're in a long forgotten past where cars and trains didn't exist, where people traveled the world by foot, horse and ship. The worlds of Kanto and Johto you are going to explore are nothing like you think you know them. The shape of the land, the rivers and the mountains are still the same but like everything in life the world keeps changing - there are forest where there will be cities in the far future and there are cities where only ruins will stand one day.

This is a whole new - old - world with different places and different people and where Pokemon are still strange to the people. It is a world that is vast and boundless - and all yours to explore.

THE GAME OFFICIALLY STARTS NOW!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Update on my available times. I secured a job this week and I start work on Monday which I'll be working 2 PM to 6 PM all week.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Gheb for people that have already started our intro such as myself I know you've been busy starting other people so when's the next time we should look to get modded?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The people that haven't been modded yet are the ones whose activity is generally a bit iffy atm. If you have time, I can mod in about ~5 hours or tomorrow at the same time - whatever works better for you.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Last time I checked Skype it didn't seem like anything was going on. Has the game progressed in any sort of way?

Edit: Nevermind. I'm up to play today, I don't have to work apparently.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
gheb you always get offline right as i come back to my computer :(

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'll mod you later JTB. Right now I'm modding rockin but in like an hour we could play if that works with you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Missed ya. I'm around. Just let me know.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'll be on skype a lot for the next few days.

I'd appreciate if other inactive people would inform me the way you do.

So far I've been going a bit slow on less active people hoping to keep the playtime of each player consistent. I will stop doing so from now on though as it's really unfair to people like smashman, Rockin, Ranmaru and other people who are regularly in contact with me [you know who you are]. These people enjoy top priority from now on as I intend to pace things up a bit.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm on a lot during the day, but I never seem to be on at the same time as you. What is your schedule like?

Top Bottom