• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Adventure Game

Should this game run mainly via Skype or AIM?

• Total voters

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sorry for all those patiently waiting for the next session but I'm a bit busy until the end of the month. I'll try to see if I can mod some people if time allows me to but I can't guarantee anything. But I'll finally pick up full speed in the beginning of september.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I've put this game on hold during the downtime of SWF because some people play via PM and not everybody was around. I will try to find out whether I can pick up enough people to continue this game. Please stay patient.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This game is still on hold. I wish I could guarantee that it'll continue soon but I can't.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You can definitely play if you want to. I just wasn't sure cuz you never showed up on Skype when I tried to reach you. But if I actually get to run this game again, I'll probably do stuff via SWF convos.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
im def down dawg. i was disappointed in my play for various reasons but can make **** pop now

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sure. Time will be tighter for me now though. So weekends only usually, and probably an hour or two. Weekends are my time to wind down and get srs with homework, or go to tournies.

Top Bottom