• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Adventure Game

Should this game run mainly via Skype or AIM?

• Total voters

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
[collapse="About the game:"]

* The setting is Johto and Kanto but it will play centuries ago [approx. 16th - 17th century] so technology will be limited and a bunch of things will be different from what you know from the GB games.
* Pokémon and the worldmap aren't as well explored as they are in the GB games. There's a lot of room for exploration.
* A lot of your gaming experience will be based on your expectations and wishes on adventure games in general. That means you can play a very loose and easy game or a very story-based and challenging game, depending on what you personally want.
* Regardless of your choices, the game will be pretty realistic and also common-sense based, much unlike the GB editions of Pokemon.
* It's perfectly possible to leave out the Pokemon aspect entirely from your game if you wish to. The game's world is thorough, has a lot of facettes and it can be played like a "normal" adventure game.
* I plan to run it in June at the earlierst. This mainly depends on how many people join and how fast it fills [although there's no official cap].[/collapse]
[collapse="Joining & playing:"]

* Just post that you wanna play in this thread and leave your contact data [either Skype or AIM]. Since the game has no real cap there's nothing that could keep you from joining as long as the game hasn't officially started.
* Once you're signed up to play, we will have a private conversation about what you want to do in the game's framework and what role you will play.
* Personal things like name, gender or personality are all up to you. You don't have to follow any ideas here except your own.
* Before the game starts, you will receive a personal message to remind you that the game is starting during the next few days and that you should stay tuned.
* Once the game has started you are expected to keep up with the activity schedule of the game. Most likely, one session of playing within 7 days is requried. This schedule might be sped up in case 7 days is turning out to be to loose.[/collapse]
[collapse="World Map:"]

1. Olivine City
  2. Cianwood
  3. Goldenrod
  4. Ecruteak
  5. Cherrygroove
  6. Vermillion
  7. Celadon
  8. Fuchsia
  9. Saffron
  10. Pewter
  11. Violet City
  12. Lake of Rage
  13. Cinnabar Island
  14. Ilex Forest
  15. Viridian Forest
  16. Mt. Silver
  17. Union Cave
  18. Dark Cave
There will be a lot more places to explore than that - these are just the ones that are "officially" discovered by the time of the game's start.[/collapse]
[collapse="Sign-ups:"]1.) John2K4*
2.) BSL*
3.) S2*
4.) Ryker*
5.) Marshy*
6.) soup*
7.) Kataefi*
8.) Rockin
9.) smashman90*
10.) Ranmaru*
11.) Evil Eye
12.) KevinM
13.) Red Ryu*
14.) JTB*
15.) FireEmblemnier
16.) Giraffelasergun
[/collapse]

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Once a week???

/in!

AIM: I've forgotten it. Let me get back to you.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
* Regardless of your choices, the game will be pretty realistic and also common-sense based, much unlike the GB editions of Pokemon.

So I can't survive the stupid amounts of bs like Ash could? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

/in

AIM: RockinTH

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
/in

Aim: sumo449

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I've added all of you now. If there's a * by your name in the sign-ups list it means your role is as good as confirmed.

:059:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
the fact that any convincing was needed at all to join this **** makes me wanna bitchslap every one of you. even the ones that required no convincing.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
break, snap

Innnnn the liver

danga dadanga dadang

I'm sorry sir but I'm gonna have to break your legs

/confirm in

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Very awesome that you all decided to join. The game has nearly reached the minimum amount of slots to be playble.

I'll work on a beta for all players - including those who have already played aGames before. Newbies learn the basics of aGames but I'll also introduce the mechanics of battles and pokemon.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I will probably just kill EE and make him salty then the game will die to inactivity without him to drive the plot.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
/in

and if you still have my character info from the past one, i would love to use it again

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
/in
Skype: Ragnell-Master ( never mind I'm not using skype for this Aim will be added)
Aim:Flarg17 ( weird name I know)
Sounds awesome can't wait to play

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Alright, we've got the minimum amount of players required for now. People can still sign up if they want to - the game will start in the beginning of June. Don't miss your chance, folks!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
KevinM and FireEmblemnier, please get on Skype and accept my friend requests.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
KevinM, if you don't respond to me soon, I will assume that you're no longer interested in playing.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I got my aim fixed, had to redownload it, before nothing would work. Anyways can you send a friend request again to me, Gheb. Also, I would kinda like to know more about the game, can you explain the begining of it or something.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm on a new computer right now and have to DL aim first. I'll get to it soon enough, no worries & no hurries.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
GLG's the only one left now. Should take a week or two for this to start!

Top Bottom