• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

Tomacawk

Smash Master
is there anywhere near the venue which is hidden from public vision? or is the parking lot some what private?
edit-the johns are starting lol

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
did you know when you say drakrain and he isn't coming to your tournment you lower the hype by over 28%?

darkrain can get a higher combo count as falcon than you can get as fox with a wall?

the only reason darkrain's combos aren't longer is because the stage doesn't keep going or he simply runs out of time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3M3Qn6hrik&feature=related basic idea also there is a video somewhere were falcon just nairs the sandbag all the way.

darkrain can combo you in real life.

some say darkrain is a gamecube(melee holder for non-noobs) that became self-aware that is beyond what we can understand.

darkrain showed his moves.

darkrain doesn't taunt because he is to busy showing you his moves.

darkrain jokes.

Vist

Smash Champion
yeah who wants to watch ICs play???

ICs them enough lolol............

yea i just went there

anyway, i still need a teammate for this! im pretty good in teams and stuff but I don't really know the mw scene too well :urg: oh well I guess me and a lvl 9 will be winning and celebrating at the steak and shake lmao

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
F*** you guys ice climbers landing a d-smash is the 2nd sexiest thing in the game, falcon is the first.

in real life everyone jumps back and hides under a table when darkrain moves his legs they think i'll the that massive combo again or DD for a grab.

Zicore

Smash Champion
definitely. we've got viperboys apt, my apt and another apt at our disposal for housing (3 hours away, mind you) within 10 seconds of each other.
If I bring beer/other...stuff...can myself, cosmo, eighteenspikes, and possibly sago get in on this?

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just a thought - how come in the past 4 years no one has made a montage of a tourney? I'm sure there are smashers with cameras who know how to edit out there...

I miss you guys!

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just a thought - how come in the past 4 years no one has made a montage of a tourney? I'm sure there are smashers with cameras who know how to edit out there...

I miss you guys!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I was bring a carmea and recording I can edit i've made the best pichu combo video, however it's a b**** to steal free video editors that work.

yes I do know what I posted no need to point it out. also watty that avatar is looking pretty frankinfresh.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Watching Bach vids always makes me wish he would cometo tourneys.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously, no one does montages? I figured in the past 4 years someone would pick them up. I mean, it is certainly a time sink to edit those. But hell, it's not *that* hard.

And Watty - i can drop into threads whenever - you know why? Cuz i'm BACH.

(ps - one of you Mod types fix that double post - SmashBoards mobile does that to me)

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Give us your camera and we'll come back with footage you can use to make a montage.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
*sigh*

I really hope I don't rage this tourney like I did at M.A.S. after doubles....=((((

And lol @ people whining that Darkrain aint coming. Give me a little hope guys, I GOT DIS!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Good news about this tourney: not many Peach players. Bad news: more ICs players than I've ever seen at one tourney before x.x

slightly better news: I will have Wobbles and VTS practice tonight :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Peef
ICG
trail
wobbles

I geuss peef is right for now I have a feeling that there is another ice climber player. also I don't wobble and I rarly chain throw.

also PEEf make sure there isn't a pool of all ice climbers I don't think I could stand that many ice climber dittos in a row, i'll cause a massively gay upset

Top Bottom