• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE II - The Games Have Begun *Melee Circuit Event 2* April 4th - Evansville, IN

viperboy_74

Smash Master
haha, jelousy from the terre haute ebash come out

not suprising if you're familiar with that particular facility...

thanks dmac, for owning him before i did

Master WGS

Smash Lord
How early will the venue be open for us to come in? Being five+ hours away from our pad, I'd like to know when we get there, we won't be kicked out 'cuz we're too early.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm not trying to compare the two locations, but at Terre Haute's ebash tourney we attended, they asked us to wait outside until they were ready to start things up. We arrived under one hour early. :urg:

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Just saying, as far as I know, PEEF! doesn't even have permission from eBash to hold this tournament. So before you all waste your time traveling to Evansville make sure he clarifies if he has permission or not.
Ignore this kid. He trolls the eBash forums, isnt involved in the Melee community, and likes to bother me. I suggest banning him and deleting that post if anyone has the power. I don't want people doubting me because of some guy completely uninvolved in this tournament.

Anyway, Drew, the OWNER OF THE STORE (lol) just told me will have 26 TV's, so there is no need to bring any of your own. BRING CUBES/WIIS!

Thanks, dmac for the clarification =]

The venue will be open at 12 on Friday and stay open for the next 72 hours.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Not to be a pain in the ass Wheels, but are the Tvs there all lagless? Again, i'm unintentionally conparing the two locations, but TH confirmed lagless wrongly.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Not to be a pain in the ass Wheels, but are the Tvs there all lagless? Again, i'm unintentionally conparing the two locations, but TH confirmed lagless wrongly.
They are CRT...I have played on them and found no problems...They arent HD or anything so they have no reason to lag.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
How early will the venue be open for us to come in? Being five+ hours away from our pad, I'd like to know when we get there, we won't be kicked out 'cuz we're too early.
Starting Friday at Noon, the store will be open for 72 hours straight just for us. Cool right?You can show up at 12 Friday, 2 in the morning Saturday, or ON TIME NO LATER THAN 10-10:30AM Saturday. As long as it is after noon on Friday, you will be good.

Zjiin

Smash Master
:( not all of us ignorant
Yeah, i know, and i didn't mean to make it seem like all of you guys are dumb. It's a shame that big-mouthed morons stick in your head more than good people who don't need to make a fuss about everything. Rest assured, i met many nice friendly people while i was there.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Need lots of people! Bring everyone you have ever known. That includes bad kids, lol.

Michigan, how are you guys doing? Ohio?

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
well i have ride johns and dont want to get destroyed in pools like i did in my last melee tourney johns

but if my friend goes ill be there maybe not for the competition

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
why is MKII banned in teams and not singles? I thought it was always the other way around. I love MKII and I'm glad it's on at all but I thought the only reason it's ever banned is for potential camping of the sides, which is only really an issue in singles. anyways I will prob go

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Wow PEEF, I'm a kid. That's pretty funny coming from what I see in that pic with Biden. I don't troll the eBash forums, people there actually know me and some like me. You troll, ex. "Melee FTW? Weekly Smash Meetings? I will beat you?" That's trolling.

I made the post because he had no proof of approval up to that point, now he does. That was my fault. He is in the right there, for once.

Yes I'm from Terre Haute, but no I don't play SSB. I like you use my time, not waste it.

Also, please ban me. I'd like that.
wow ur a huge fag

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I should be coming up with two or three other people (depending on whether or not my little brother can make it). We may also convince a fourth guy to come, but he's having shower johns, claiming that if the venue we're staying at doesn't have a shower, it'll throw off his game or something dumb.

We're telling him to quit being a wuss and go with us. Don't worry.

I can probably also bring two 'Cubes.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
why is MKII banned in teams and not singles? I thought it was always the other way around. I love MKII and I'm glad it's on at all but I thought the only reason it's ever banned is for potential camping of the sides, which is only really an issue in singles. anyways I will prob go
Haha, if it bothers you then I will put it back on. I don't want it turning anyone off. I only took it off of CP because of complaints at SMYM. It's back on. Good?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
lol, I remember when you guys counterpicked that against me and tomacawk at smym, I was like what, is that a legal stage? :D

Zicore

Smash Champion
Myself, Vro, and 2 others are coming, and we can bring 2 cubes. Zjiin, you need a ride? There is room for one more in my car. Jesse and Joe are the other 2 coming.

Top Bottom