• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE II - The Games Have Begun *Melee Circuit Event 2* April 4th - Evansville, IN

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i cant go =*(
*glares...

lol

I know some of you will have open slots in your car...who are youuuu...

Anyone else questions about the venue? Don't want confusion turning anyone off.

Housing needs? General hypeliness?

ChiefManyFeet

Smash Rookie
Funny to here this coming from a pompous, annoying little douchebag, no? He's effectively driven away anyone who liked him on the eBash forums, I expect the same to happen here soon.
LOL Gecko and/or cronie? Seriously what is your problem? Peef is my bro. He hasn't driven me away from anything. I love his attitude and also the fact that you can't do **** about it kid. Please host your own tournament and get this kind of expected turnout. You won't. Your just a jealous scrub. If you have something to say please come down to Evansville and we'll handle things my way *****.

Mad hype for this tourney and all the controversy surrounding it. I thrive.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL Gecko and/or cronie? Seriously what is your problem? Peef is my bro. He hasn't driven me away from anything. I love his attitude and also the fact that you can't do **** about it kid. Please host your own tournament and get this kind of expected turnout. You won't. Your just a jealous scrub. If you have something to say please come down to Evansville and we'll handle things my way *****.

Mad hype for this tourney and all the controversy surrounding it. I thrive.
<3 Amba/ManyFeet

The TV's will be here Monday for me to test out.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Funny to here this coming from a pompous, annoying little douchebag, no? He's effectively driven away anyone who liked him on the eBash forums, I expect the same to happen here soon.
The eBash forums are a joke. At least PEEF can man up and take what people say about him instead of creating a anonymous account that is obviously only for trolling purposes. Go back to your basement where you're the best.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
We don't need to continue responding to someone who has been banned. If there are any more problems, ignore them and tell a mod.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Alright, after looking at the OP, I want to make sure I understand....

Venue Fee if I plan on overnighting BOTH Friday AND Saturday will run me $8? Or is it $10? Or is it $18?

EDIT: And yeah, I'm definitely hyped about the State Crew battles. That'd be epic, even if I DON'T make the crew..

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Alright, after looking at the OP, I want to make sure I understand....

Venue Fee if I plan on overnighting BOTH Friday AND Saturday will run me $8? Or is it $10? Or is it $18?

EDIT: And yeah, I'm definitely hyped about the State Crew battles. That'd be epic, even if I DON'T make the crew..
Overnight both nights is $18. There will be at least one leftover crew to fill out brackets. IN, IL, OH, MI and MO is only 5. KY and KS could mean 7. Either way, if there are extra people they will be free assemble into another team. Only stipulation is that they will have to come up with some similar trait amongst them if they aren't from the same state.

soap

Smash Hero
I am interested..........

Who from ohio is going? Is there any space left on the crew? R state crews free to enter?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I am interested..........

Who from ohio is going? Is there any space left on the crew? R state crews free to enter?
A couple pages back someone said who they knew was going from OH.

I don't who is on the crews, the states are free to decide that for themselves. If they want, they can tell me who is on what crew and I will put it on the OP. I don't understand the last sentence tho...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
This sounds awesome~ too bad its so far away :(
You're still in it to win it tho right? I know there are alot of MI folks that want to go to this including BigY and SCOTU. There needs to me a MI car to this...

Matt, the crew battles will be only for money. We won't be doing that johnfest "i wasn't trying Illinois would have won if I did" stuff here, haha.

If we can get alot of people here Friday night that would be great because we could register ahead of time, so let this be your incentave if the $8 a night unltd smash included in your venue fee isn't enough.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Crews would be friday.

There will probably be time for another side-tournament Saturday night because I assume there will be quite a few people staying. Any ideas?

Master WGS

Smash Lord
There will probably be time for another side-tournament Saturday night because I assume there will be quite a few people staying. Any ideas?
We could do regular crews. Those are always fun.

Random Doubles can be a hoot as well. (If it's free and for teh lolz)

And for kicks there is always 64 and Brawl.

Top Bottom