• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Tampa Tourney!

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol seeing how im #1 in tampa, I guess I could make top16

fight me.
#1 in tampa lol? Now it's serious business.

Come down on Friday and we'll see. My 13-0 record is just waiting for someone to break it lol.

We can save the MM for Saturday.

Top 4 will be Me, Monk, Lade/Redhalberd lol, and Petey, the order will be determined.
Pretty much what I guess, but there are a lot of people I wouldn't count out yet. Not gonna name any names though.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Going by NoJ logic, if I own you i'll be the best in Tampa, and Michigan

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Going by NoJ logic, if I own you i'll be the best in Tampa, and Michigan

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
Lol then if I beat you I'll be the best player not on FL power rankings, as well as the best player nobody knows about lmao.

NoJ was teh lulz. Since I beat him Ive actually learned the matchup, so dont expect an easy win lol,

And somebody is recording this. Someone bring a camera.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Lol then if I beat you I'll be the best player not on FL power rankings, as well as the best player nobody knows about lmao.

NoJ was teh lulz. Since I beat him Ive actually learned the matchup, so dont expect an easy win lol,

And somebody is recording this. Someone bring a camera.
"u aren't worth the trouble."

OverLade

Smash Hero
"u aren't worth the trouble."
A wise man once told starfox not to get too cocky. :p

But like I said, it's about results, and if Im lose, im sure you wouldn't mind having a video up on youtube proving that you beat me. After all, what are the chances I can win? :p

PolMex23

Smash Champion
yall aint numba ****

Just wait till i wreck everyone sat xD

just wait, oh just wait.

Oh an Its offensive to call xYz's GaW anything similar to NoJ's...im the best in Michigan also.

OverLade

Smash Hero
yall aint numba ****

Just wait till i wreck everyone sat xD

just wait, oh just wait.

Oh an Its offensive to call xYz's GaW anything similar to NoJ's...im the best in Michigan also.
I didnt say I was numba one but Im bout to prove it this weekend lol.

I might have to dunk on some ppl. They might get the "nuts in da mouth" lol.

Obvserve.

OverLade

Smash Hero
PnT Ladder playoff tournament results.

1. Redhalberd - 19-0 (MK/Falco)
2. Petey - ???? (MK)
3. Ed/ScaryLBT - 16-7? (Zelda/Shiek)
4. Stephen - ???
5. Matt - ???? (Diddy)

The final tourney was a little gay. Half of the top 16 didn't even show up. Racist cops F**ked Polmex and Monk over.

Still, it was fun I guess. I got Okami with the money. Only 50$ tho XD.

Matt Turner

Smash Rookie
I got 5th place in the overall rankings, I guess. Cool. Also tied Petey for the most wins in the ladder.

4 of the top 16 didn't make it - Polmex and Monk because of the police, Scott couldn't get a ride, and my best guess of Adam is that he didn't know he was in the top 16.

Matt Turner = MATTT = I'll be at Gigabits on Saturday to see what that's all about, too.

OverLade

Smash Hero
And once again Tampa fails at gaining a true attendance. Even when it comes to a PnT tourney. Aw dang!
I can't lie, were pretty pathetic. XD

No vids or anything.

****... omg omg omgomgomgomgomgomg II gewd.

autograph?
If you give me ur autograph when you get on that Flavor of "sum random *****" show.

Done deal. :D

Edit: Watch out for Matts diddy at Gigs. :D

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Meh, I should've won, but I totally couldn't put him away. Oh well, yea, some wacky record like that or so. I think I was 28-13 overall since I had a bunch of off days but yea, Halberd ran the table. Though he had to play a style he really didn't like to play lol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Meh, I should've won, but I totally couldn't put him away. Oh well, yea, some wacky record like that or so. I think I was 28-13 overall since I had a bunch of off days but yea, Halberd ran the table. Though he had to play a style he really didn't like to play lol.
I had to be extra gay with Metaknight to make a comeback like that.

Mabye next time you'll hit me with the sliding up smash....

From downtown.

And hopefully everyone else can show up lol.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
well no good players went but at least is something. now we all know ur not a scrub. just keep building ur way up there. oh yea and dont be like hungry or inui.

OverLade

Smash Hero
well no good players went but at least is something. now we all know ur not a scrub. just keep building ur way up there. oh yea and dont be like hungry or inui.
Hopefully the Police wont hate next time.

And I'm quitting online because I realized how long it takes to adjust back to online. During the whole tourney a lot of my timing was off, but a couple friendlies in after the tourney I adjusted.

So Im just gonna quit online and play offline whenever I can lol.

I dunno about Inui but Hungrys pretty chillmatic IMO.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna go PnT tomorrow?

My bros back in town and we're dying for some doubles.

Plus I picked up diddy and need to test him out, and my Pikachus gettin beast. And I'm also messin around with some other characters. We're gonna be recording and junk so please come out if you're not too heavy from the turkey.

Top Bottom