• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Brawl Tournanament $$ - Miami , FL - SINGLES & Doubles RESULTS

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
quick question:

The uh, spectator fee thing. I plan on attending, and probably bringing someone along. Is there still a one person allowed with the entry of someone else? or whatever it is.

Also, stock more snacks please. D:
I was dying of sugar last time.
Well most places charge a door fee. Participating or not. With a friend or not. bu I believe that they aer allowing (One) guest per participant without paying. If they tell you they changed it just tell them I messed up and told you that you could =) . lol Ill take the heat.
About snaks, Ill let them know to try and get a few extra boxes of candies lol. The pizza place next door also has some badazz cookies lol

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I agree with most of those counterpicks, but I agree with Afro Thundah that Jungle Japes (along with Electroplankton, Green Greens and both Pokemon Stadiums) should be banned. I realize that only 1 of the Pokemon Stadiums in generally banned, but I hate them both so if it comes down to only one being banned I'll be banning the other all day long anyways.

Stages like Delfino, Pirate Ship and Castle Siege are awesome in my opinion, then again, I'm kind of a neutral ***** as it is.

I'm gonna try to catch a ride to this, just because it's something to do, and HOPEFULLY Steven (Icekid) will want to go, because that will make my getting there a whole lot easier.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Well, as of right now it is still debatable.

Curently there are just the Neautrals being allowed.

(FD, BF, Smashville, Lyat Cruise, and Yoshi Island DS)

No banning of any stage since there is only 5 Stages.

Debate away. We got a whole week.

I'm also itching to see afro play, he's been ****** tournies recently.

He must have improven nasty.

lol, I remember when Chops won the PnT tourny. And his snake is sick and you have been beating him =)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
This is a lil bit off topic, but err.
to anyone that's going to this tournament:
Does anyone have any Dot Matrix Game Boys? The big fat bricks.
Or perhaps any Game boy pockets?

Willing to buy of course. no more than 12 bucks per brick.
Kind of urgent.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
This is a lil bit off topic, but err.
to anyone that's going to this tournament:
Does anyone have any Dot Matrix Game Boys? The big fat bricks.
Or perhaps any Game boy pockets?

Willing to buy of course. no more than 12 bucks per brick.
Kind of urgent.
I believe I saw one of the bricks at PnT in the back. I can find out for you today.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Then I hope you don't expect to win, lol. I play him a lot and I still get 2 stocked now and then. Sigh. He's too good. We've created a monster.
I dont know. I have this problem that when I F-air in game I swing my control at my oppenents head.

SO i may have a chance. =)

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
I have a fro, plan foiled.

..... *_* How about you sand bag for me, lmAO =) Seeing as you always make a come back from losers. Man that has to be feel good. Taking first after getting sent into losers early in hehe. But in all seriousness, I wanna see how **** you snake has become. ( Why does that sound bad to me? lmao)

Top Bottom