• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Wolf Social thread

Life

Smash Hero
Most of us do stuff in the Discord chat these days. Smashboards is largely a repository for tech. See also Kadano's Marth thread.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
That's kinda unfortunate, though. I mean it's great and all that PM Wolf mains can all talk together, but it kinda leaves newer people in the dust. I've lingered around here waiting for more people to show up, but there really hasn't been anything.

Do either of the PM Wolf groups, both here on the boards and in the Discord group, have a moderator at all? Maybe whoever they are can also help try and bring more life into this area.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
That's kinda unfortunate, though. I mean it's great and all that PM Wolf mains can all talk together, but it kinda leaves newer people in the dust. I've lingered around here waiting for more people to show up, but there really hasn't been anything.

Do either of the PM Wolf groups, both here on the boards and in the Discord group, have a moderator at all? Maybe whoever they are can also help try and bring more life into this area.
That seems to be the case with Smashboards in general, unfortunately. Not just Wolf mains. It's especially unfortunate when you main an unpopular character.

-----

Speaking of dead forums, hello! Former PM Wolf main here, making a come back. I dropped this game after the release of Smash 4, but I'm trying to make a come back over the summer. Wolf is the main reason I came back, if I didn't like him so much I'd just play Melee Falco. Wolf is definitely my favorite spacey. I hope to be seeing you guys around / in the discord.

Life

Smash Hero
Sup folks!

People by and large prefer the chatroom format, sadly, which is why Smashboards activity is so low. Smashboards is a great place to post labwork results, though, since it won't get buried under all the talking.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Hey what's up!? Name is Church and I'm from NEOH, but I'm living in DFW for now. I'll be joining the Discord group later. I think I recognize your tag Life. You're from PGH right?

Life

Smash Hero
Church! I don't think I've ever talked to you, but what's up? How's the scene out in NEOH? I've only met the Malone guys.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Not much man. Decided to give PM a try after playing only Melee for about 3 years. I haven't been in NEOH for about half a year now. I know that Mudo is pumped to hear that I want to play PM and everyone here in Dallas said Wolf fit the description of the character I wanted to play and that there were no Wolf mains down here. Side B is hype.

Top Bottom