• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McSlur

Smash Journeyman
Guys... I had a Project M dream, turned out a Project M dev lived in my town in a crappy cement shack. He was a stage guy with Espurr as a profile picture... Turns out that 3.6 would feature de_dust from Counter Strike.

Please never actually do that.

Hi Llama Juice.
Weird PMhype dreams are the best. I had one were I turned on my Dolphin and booted up PM, and it was 3.6. I was like," They updated!...My ISO....while my comp was off......."
I kinda freaked out and woke up suddenly.

DocStrange

Smash Apprentice
ASL supports multiple rels for the same stage slot now. You can have different rels for the slot and the alternate stage now. :)
The power of the pmdt is growing out of control. We need to start planning for when they eventually turn against us.

But seriously, you people are goddamn warlocks.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Guys. Guys. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS plz i was only gone for like a day

K so Fusion Suit Samus fix looks AMAZING. I'm all for a seasonal changing Distant Planet. Also, Final Breastination is a pretty dumb stage (no offense @ wiiztec wiiztec ) but the pun in the title is probably the best thing of all time. ALL OF IT.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Yo @ Nanobuds Nanobuds can we get some before and afters of the fusion suit?
All you have to do is look up the old photos of the fusion suit which where released on Art Tuesday or in the game.

The main differences seem to be that the blue sections aren't so bland anymore and the booster jets on the back that didn't match the suit are gone.

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
I was hoping for a spinny gif like the new one got, but meh. Thanks for the awesome touch ups.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Should the chargeable Spin Attack return for one or both Links, I have a cool idea for them.

When you fully charge your spin attack, your sword glows red and you create Flames with the spin. It's mainly an Ocarina of Time reference though. So maybe the effect could be limited to just Classic Link.

Soul Caliber II pic for reference.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Should the chargeable Spin Attack return for one or both Links, I have a cool idea for them.

When you fully charge your spin attack, your sword glows red and you create Flames with the spin. It's mainly an Ocarina of Time reference though. So maybe the effect could be limited to just Classic Link.

Soul Caliber II pic for reference.
Toon Link can charge spin attack, hence the suggestion for hurricane spin someone made earlier.
Though I prefer it if both link could charge. There was no reason to remove adult Link's.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Yay, fusion suit doesnt look gross anymore

Now when's non gross squirtle recolors :c

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
Guys. Guys. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS plz i was only gone for like a day

K so Fusion Suit Samus fix looks AMAZING. I'm all for a seasonal changing Distant Planet. Also, Final Breastination is a pretty dumb stage (no offense @ wiiztec wiiztec ) but the pun in the title is probably the best thing of all time. ALL OF IT.
I actually had no part in making that stage

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I am so very hyped.

Since Diddy Kong is the only pure Rare character in Brawl, it'd be neat if he got a costume in reference to Mr. Pants.
With his new palette coming out, he seems to only have three slots left.

Is it weird that I really like new Palette Swaps? More than anything, I'd like some clone palette swaps for Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivy, to match Mewtwo'. They could all use the red palette in Brawl as a base to help differentiate them from the default palette.

With that, there'd be one slot left for Squirtle, Charizard, and two for Ivysaur (which would ruin my team coloured fungusaur idea...)

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Just noticed the split in the helm _b
I actually think I noticed that when the suit was first released, but I totally forgot about it over the months. That's awesome that it still was noticed by the PMDT. Thanks guys!

Now the only thing that could make it any sweeter would be making the visor a little transparent.

Narpas_sword

I actually think I noticed that when the suit was first released, but I totally forgot about it over the months. That's awesome that it still was noticed by the PMDT. Thanks guys!

Now the only thing that could make it any sweeter would be making the visor a little transparent.

The first version doesnt have the split.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
That's what I meant, I noticed that it didn't have the split when it first came out, but it was such a little thing that I forgot about it. Lol

Shin F.

Smash Master
You know, every Smash game in the series has its own design for Battlefield and Final Destination, even SSF2. Would be pretty cool if PM eventually came up with its own design. I'd be really excited to see what kind of style they'd end up with.

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
You know, every Smash game in the series has its own design for Battlefield and Final Destination, even SSF2. Would be pretty cool if PM eventually came up with its own design. I'd be really excited to see what kind of style they'd end up with.
We had this discussion in the stage thread. I'm still a fan of mixing bits and pieces from 64, melee, and brawl into a custom BF.

Shin F.

Smash Master
We had this discussion in the stage thread. I'm still a fan of mixing bits and pieces from 64, melee, and brawl into a custom BF.
Hmmm, I feel like that'd probably clash too much. 64 and Melee would blend well enough, but Brawl BF is incredibly different and would probably clash with the elements from the others. They could make it work, though. I've seen some really nice Battlefield alts on the vault with space backgrounds and Brawl's main platform.

In any case, though, I'd like to see what the team can come up with when they're let loose without having to worry about incorporating elements from the others. The other versions are all well and good, but I'd wanna see something new.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
The Melee Battlefield has the spacey background and purple colors of PM while the Brawl version has the ancient columns from battles past and the time changing. Pretty diverse stuff right there.

I hope they continue to make a lot of original stages and leave the non-retro redundant ones alone for a while. Limited manpower and all.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Melee Battlefield has the spacey background and purple colors of PM while the Brawl version has the ancient columns from battles past and the time changing. Pretty diverse stuff right there.

I hope they continue to make a lot of original stages and leave the non-retro redundant ones alone for a while. Limited manpower and all.
Actually, Melee Battlefield uses the SSE's final boss battle stage....

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Oh hey, I'm kind of sort of not really in the same hacking group as PAVGN lol. He recruited me to StackSmash a few years ago, but it's extremely inactive (I was the only one posting for a few months) and the site got hacked so...

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
well...****.

I was looking at the texture folders >_<

thanks =)

going to see if i can alter it to look more like the zero mission shot.
Well, that would be the logical place for it, but moveset files aren't always organized like that for some reason. No idea why.

That'd be pretty cool. I've thought about making a Prime version of it as well, but I never did because laziness.

Narpas_sword

im hoping the charge shot from ZM will be easier than a prime type one. mainly because ill just be taking the zss stun gun and triplicating it and colouring it =p

what i really want is fire / ice on the chargebeam on hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom