• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Why did Lucas get a new taunt?
ROB has 0 stages
check your privilege
R.O.B. isn't from a game, he's an NES accessory. It's normal that he doesn't get any stage.

(But if you really want to give him his own stage, just pick PictoChat, since both R.O.B. and that stage represent Nintendo consoles)

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Well considering "Pal is coming soon", I don't trust the PMDT with deadlines.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
SHAMELESS SELF ADVERTISING WARNING

Right so I actually made a Gyromite stage on the SSB4 stage creator, and well,
it looks like sh*t it isn't that good because the creator on that game is horrible. So, HERE IT IS!
So basically that but, well, not as horrifingly ugly.

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
At least it isn't all the time. In any case, hope everything is going well!

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
We have confirmation on a lot of art stuff for this patch (costumes, stages, taunts) but not if it is a rebalance patch or just a fancy bug patch.

Could be either at this point.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Extreme hype has been born again. Why do you DO THIS TO ME?!!

I just realized.

That means Giga Meowser.
see i was getting over my hype a little, but now..... GIGA MEOWSER HYYYYYPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Can we get some new music for the Distant Planet Stage? I mean the stage is so gorgeous, but the music is so dull and boring. Not to hate on Pikmin, but the music doesn't really fit when it's two people knocking the snot out of each other. If there is so more action packed music from Pikmin, I think that would be awesome!

Last edited:

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
Gahh, see the problem I currently have with brstm's isn't so much that the existing songs are bad, they're just stuck on the absolute worst levels/non-competitive legal levels. I used to just change the brstms to something I like (game ost, remixes, ect.) but gotta say it may just be me but it takes absolutely no time at all to get tired of even the best songs.

I think my favorite personal change to date is changing the music and layout of Smashville to Fourside (Melee). Nothing like having a Mother-related Legal stage with music that's often forgotten~

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Yea, A lot of representation gets lost in tourney legal stages. No Mother, No Fire Emblem, No Mario, no Donkey Kong and others. There definitely should be more diversity within the music. However, I thought distant Planet was tourney legal for doubles. Am I mistaken? Also, Why isn't Dracula's castle legal? It's changing platforms are super neat and I think it's such a cool stage. Plus there are no hazards.

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Yea, A lot of representation gets lost in tourney legal stages. No Mother, No Fire Emblem, No Mario, no Donkey Kong and others. There definitely should be more diversity within the music. However, I thought distant Planet was tourney legal for doubles. Am I mistaken? Also, Why isn't Dracula's castle legal? It's changing platforms are super neat and I think it's such a cool stage. Plus there are no hazards.
You say all of this like there's only one rule set. I personally like playing DP in singles. Drac's is good for doubles, but now that it's page 2, it sees less action.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
You say all of this like there's only one rule set. I personally like playing DP in singles. Drac's is good for doubles, but now that it's page 2, it sees less action.
Oh ok, I just never see either played. I misspoke when I said legal. I guess rarely played would be a better word. My apologies. Still, it would be nice to see them used in tournaments more often.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Could someone please tell me what "Pranked!" means.
Can we get some new music for the Distant Planet Stage? I mean the stage is so gorgeous, but the music is so dull and boring. Not to hate on Pikmin, but the music doesn't really fit when it's two people knocking the snot out of each other. If there is so more action packed music from Pikmin, I think that would be awesome!
The Pikmin games definitely my most favourite franchise of all Nintendo. I absolutely agree, especially the nature sounds. I suppose that the French Ai-no-uta ain't all that great either... But, as maybe Shin F. or someone said, songs take up a lot of space, they should be lower on the priority list. Other than that, I absolutely agree!
So this was posted in the Standardized Ruleset topic by @SOJ , and unfortunatly derailed it.

I feel it's deserving of a repost here though:

http://imgur.com/a/ApHfs
So hawt.
Such Super Metroid.

Last edited:

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I kinda wanna see the white Fox (with the green sleeves) outfit get replaced with something on the lines of his SNES appearance like this:

The Smash 3 project one or this one.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
We have confirmation on a lot of art stuff for this patch (costumes, stages, taunts) but not if it is a rebalance patch or just a fancy bug patch.

Could be either at this point.
Art stuff like what? I haven't been keeping up with things, so I've only seen the Lucas taunt.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Art team on reddit all but confirmed stage updates, SilentDoom is making taunts for Sonic/Sheik/Lucas and who knows who else. And costumes are pretty well established to have been created but missed the 3.5 deadline.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Art team on reddit all but confirmed stage updates, SilentDoom is making taunts for Sonic/Sheik/Lucas and who knows who else. And costumes are pretty well established to have been created but missed the 3.5 deadline.
Stage updates, huh. I can't wait to see a remastered Saffron City.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I kinda wanna see the white Fox (with the green sleeves) outfit get replaced with something on the lines of his SNES appearance like this:

The Smash 3 project one or this one.
Personally I'd rather the Melee Fox with the gold feet gets replaced with the SNES Fox colors. Its more fitting and (imo) would look cooler.

But since its a Melee recolor(and the one you mentioned is a Brawl color), I can't see them being replaced, they're likely too recognizable.

On a side note tho, I'm still vouching for Falco's Red and Blue Melee reskins to get replaced with the jumpsuits of Peppy and Slippy.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Oh ok, I just never see either played. I misspoke when I said legal. I guess rarely played would be a better word. My apologies. Still, it would be nice to see them used in tournaments more often.
Just commenting on this, because perhaps my favorite match of my favorite PM set ever was played on Distant Planet.

Low Tier City 2, M2K vs. Neon.

Agh. Neon is such a hoss. Beautiful stage, that should be legal more often.

Llama Juice

Smash Apprentice
You guys hype me up just as much. I mean, there's something that I've worked on for the past year and it should finally be coming out. It's really awkward to have something that I've spent over 500 hours on that I can't show you guys yet.

It's ok though. Eventually it'll release. This update is going to be rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom