• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
HOLY SWEET LORD HOLY SWEET LORD HOLY SWEET LORD HOLY SWEET LORD HOLY SWEET LORD YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES I NEEEEEEEDDD ITTTTTT ahem. @ Nanobuds Nanobuds I'M COUNTING ON YOU. and by that i mean i would literally marry you if you made this work
Does that mean it's possible to figuratively marry someone?
And not if I marry him first...

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
iirc someone on KC-MM was rigging a Meowser model, don't know what happened to it though.

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Does that mean it's possible to figuratively marry someone?
And not if I marry him first...
DA DA DA DUM DUM DUM DADADA MORRRTAAAL KOOOMBBAAATTT!!!!! BANANANAAA DA! but seriously just really really want Meowser to be in Project M.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
DA DA DA DUM DUM DUM DADADA MORRRTAAAL KOOOMBBAAATTT!!!!! BANANANAAA DA! but seriously just really really want Meowser to be in Project M.
Mortal combat? Dost thou forget what forum you're on?

lolololol we are so off topic let's fix that.
I think that two of Biker Wario's palettes need fixing:

It's SO easy to confuse the two.
My proposition:

Red's more red and now it's not so easy to confuse the two.

Please have opinions and disagree with me, supplying a better idea.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
HOLY SWEET LORD HOLY SWEET LORD HOLY SWEET LORD HOLY SWEET LORD HOLY SWEET LORD YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES I NEEEEEEEDDD ITTTTTT ahem. @ Nanobuds Nanobuds I'M COUNTING ON YOU. and by that i mean i would literally marry you if you made this work
I considered doing it for a personal project. We'll see, if I'm not too busy.

But my model will likely be Brawl Styled, using Brawl Bowser's body/head shape

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
I considered doing it for a personal project. We'll see, if I'm not too busy.

But my model will likely be Brawl Styled, using Brawl Bowser's body/head shape
ok so basically, THE AMOUNT OF HYPE IS BEYOND ALL OF ETERNITY. I HAVE TRANSCENDED ABOVE NORMAL LEVELS OF HYPE. THE "HYPE TRAIN" IS NOW A HYPE MILLENIUM FALCON. MY BRAIN HAS MELTED THROUGH MY EYESOCKETS. but seriously I cannot thank you enough

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Mortal combat? Dost thou forget what forum you're on?

lolololol we are so off topic let's fix that.
I think that two of Biker Wario's palettes need fixing:

It's SO easy to confuse the two.
My proposition:

Red's more red and now it's not so easy to confuse the two.

Please have opinions and disagree with me, supplying a better idea.
Also, Mortal *Kombat. LOL NEWB!!!!!

but in all seriousness I will murder you

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
ok so basically, THE AMOUNT OF HYPE IS BEYOND ALL OF ETERNITY. I HAVE TRANSCENDED ABOVE NORMAL LEVELS OF HYPE. THE "HYPE TRAIN" IS NOW A HYPE MILLENIUM FALCON. MY BRAIN HAS MELTED THROUGH MY EYESOCKETS. but seriously I cannot thank you enough
are you ok?

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I want more purple.

This is not an art, nor an alt... Four player Subspace, does it possible?
What needs to be finished on it?
The bones and the importing... Potentially the least fun parts. It's too bad Fox and Falco have no more slots, their Adventures costumes would be cool for those.

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Something I would like to see in the future of Project M: More videos! I know given the 2GB size limit that they probably can't do a new intro, but it would be nice to see a super fancy trailer with casuals in mind made with a fancy 3D program.
Like maybe even Source Filmmaker! Shamless self-advertising.
Shameless self-advertising? Such a preposterous thing to do. Shame on you Nefnoj. (Also make sure to upvote all my posts on Reddit, here's my account. And why not friend me on my Steam as well!)

Shin F.

Smash Master
Hey, I've got an idea for an HD stage remake.
A remake of Fourside that changes it to daytime, or change the look of the buildings to make it into Moonside.
http://wikibound.info/wiki/Fourside
http://wikibound.info/wiki/Moonside
After having seen Day and Moonside versions on the vault, I personally like it best at night time. I certainly wouldn't mind a remastering of the stage, but it already looks pretty great.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6224
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6548

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I definitely think Fourside could use a remastering. But obviously, it isn't a crucial change. But as a Mother fan, I'd certainly love to see it.

I honestly still kind of wish we had a stage based on Mother 3 in PM, especially in regards to Smash 4's unusual ignorance of the third Mother title.

Drago Plains would be so badass.
So would Osohe Castle.
Or any location.
Dear god I love Mother.

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
Mother already has 2 stages tho
ROB has 0 stages
check your privilege
It's been a long time since I actively clapped upon reading something on these boards; Bravo.

All things aside, I agree with both, but I still say I'm waiting on an HD Remake of Peach's Castle from N64.

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
Yes. More often than not used when hardly applicable at all, but still a 10/10.

Stage tho, 7.2/10, too much water.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I'm all for a Gyromite stage, but 8-bit stages with otherwise detailed characters running around on them are hideous IMO.
That was one of my secret disappointments in Smash 4--it introduced more stages that looked straight out of their source material (Mute City in Smash 3DS, Smash Wii U brought back 75m, and of course there's Pac-Land) and meshed horribly with the super-detailed characters you played as.

As for R.O.B., it'd be cool if he indeed got a stage, whether it be from Gyromite, Stack-Up, or even a Subspace Emissary stage since he was the title character. The last one's pretty easy to accomplish, too, if we just take one of the battleground parts of one of the levels and re-work it slightly, like Distant Planet pre-3.0.

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
That was one of my secret disappointments in Smash 4--it introduced more stages that looked straight out of their source material (Mute City in Smash 3DS, Smash Wii U brought back 75m, and of course there's Pac-Land) and meshed horribly with the super-detailed characters you played as.

As for R.O.B., it'd be cool if he indeed got a stage, whether it be from Gyromite, Stack-Up, or even a Subspace Emissary stage since he was the title character. The last one's pretty easy to accomplish, too, if we just take one of the battleground parts of one of the levels and re-work it slightly, like Distant Planet pre-3.0.
I can't emphasize enough how much I hate the Pac-Land franchise and honestly still dislike highly Pac-Man in Smash4, but that said.. I play Project M for a reason, Smash4 is new and Rosalina/Peach keep me interested.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Screw you guys, Pac-Land is the best stage

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I'm all for a Gyromite stage, but 8-bit stages with otherwise detailed characters running around on them are hideous IMO.
All of my agreement on this one.

It works both ways as well. Tell me Sakurai, why Flying Man just had to be 8-bit on a 3D Stage among 3D characters. (Just clarifying: I am aware that Flying Man was originally 3D but was changed for the sake of the 3DS's processing power, but still, c'mon son.)

The amount of pixel in Smash 4 irks me. I've always been one to enjoy Smash's ability to depict retro things in a new artstyle.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
SWEET OMELETS.

BASED PMDT YOU HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN HUMANITY.

THE OSOHE DANCE.

I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO ELABORATE TO PULL OFF.

SILENT DOOM, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART. THIS IS THE PUSH I NEEDED TO OVERCOME THE SADNESS THAT IS 3.5 NERFS AND MAIN MY BOI LUKE ONCE AGAIN. ALL OF MY YES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom