• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
#rekt

I wonder if Nano's gonna explain how they're gonna have all 5 Melee costumes on Link, Zelda, or Ganondorf without getting rid of one of the originals.
This was confirmed?

Black Tunic Link and Purple Ganondorf are obviously there.

They didn't even announce the team colors for the new costumes yet as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
This was confirmed?

Black Tunic Link and Purple Ganondorf are obviously there.

They didn't even announce the team colors for the new costumes yet as far as I'm aware.
Earlier Nanobuds said no in response to people asking if they were getting rid of Pink/blonde Zelda for the Melee Zelda.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
art request for 4.0 or whatever comes out after 3.5
make this official. entailed animation and model tweaks go without saying

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
PM Mewtwo is based off Melee Mewtwo.

It seems to be more the inspiration they are using you have issue with than any technical problems with the model itself.

Rᴏb

I'm being blind. What differences are there between this and PM Mewtwo besides the face??
it's proportions are completely different. it's much more faithful to how mewtwo looks outside of melee.
Here's a comparison, keep in mind the pm model is using smash 3 textures:

Rᴏb

It seems surely so that this is what they are going with, the creators are PMBR

You're kidding?
I assumed Pik and Nano got credited because the alt costume they created was included in the download, but hopefully you're correct.
@ Comeback Kid Comeback Kid lol

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
How could I be kidding? The redone Mewtwo's feet look horribly misshapen like a birth defect. The hands look way too big in proportion to the rest of his body.

The PM model is very clean in comparison.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I can see that too, guess I need to see/try it in gameplay. Though with the new release if it goes with that new model, it may have new animations for everything

Last edited:

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
How could I be kidding? The redone Mewtwo's feet look horribly misshapen like a birth defect. The hands look way too big in proportion to the rest of his body.

I'm sure if the PMDT decided on using this model that they would obviously tweek a few things around to give it that P:M polish and flare.

not that I could see them using this model instead of the more melee based one that they had already made mind you, thought I'd also mention that.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

His head is bigger and I like big heads.

He's psychic, not beefy.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I highly doubt Project M would just throw away their own model and use someone else's. Besides It's there for everyone. If you like the Project M Mewtwo, Use that one. If you like the one created by KTH/LJSTAR, then use that one. Personal taste varies. That's why it's personal.

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
i think i'm leaning more towards that new mewtwo model simply because it looks like he can't tail whip me from 20 feet away anymore

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Lol we are not going with the Chun-Li Mewtwo. You will not see large changes to "default" models, unless they have any obvious bugs.

KTH did do a great job at it. However, he took the wrong approach with editing the legs, so the rig on the feet got all messed up, which shows the deformation.

I do like the head on his model... quite a lot actually.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I've said it before, and i'll say it again.

i can't un-see the way Mewtwos 'tail' looks like it comes from the front and wraps back between his legs.
Opposed to what... you may think it is, I've always found it to be an umbilical cord. It starts where the belly button is, not between the legs. Since he's a cloned Pokémon, his umbilical cord and belly button must be mad weirds... But what do I know, I ain't no biologist nor a have legal experience cloning animals.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I'm wondering. Would it be possible to change OoT Ganondorf's Final Smash so it's more like OoT Ganon instead of TP Ganon?

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Question for the PMDT. What recolours will there be for OOT Sheik, Zelda, and Ganondorf? And how many will there?
Ohhh, can I guess? I wanna guess.

I'd guess Ganondorf will get team recolors and that his default will act as the Red Team so that there's still room for Purple Ganondorf and that Sheik and Zelda will get red, blue and green team recolors. That would give each of them exactly ten total costumes, and it accounts for each recolor we've been shown.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I'm wondering. Would it be possible to change OoT Ganondorf's Final Smash so it's more like OoT Ganon instead of TP Ganon?
I don't think it is possible... But it would be so awesome!

Heck, this is the Project M team we're talkin' about... EVERYTHING is possible!

ArtfulHobbes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArtfulHobbes2.0
3DS FC
4339-2578-0811
Ohhh, can I guess? I wanna guess.

I'd guess Ganondorf will get team recolors and that his default will act as the Red Team so that there's still room for Purple Ganondorf and that Sheik and Zelda will get red, blue and green team recolors. That would give each of them exactly ten total costumes, and it accounts for each recolor we've been shown.
Honestly, they could make Team Colours and get rid of Brown Ganondorf. Seriously. Who uses that? It's so...bland. It can go.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I want a lot of things in Project M, but the things I want would make too much work for the PMDT, and I want them to not hate me

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I'm pretty indifferent about losing some of the nonessential Brawl colors, ex. the ones that aren't red, blue, or green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom