• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Did anyone else notice the floral pattern on Marth's sleeve?
That's kinda neat.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Will the concept arts behind the different alts be released with 3.5 or can we expect them sometime before?
Cuz I love concept art

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Guys, its tuesday, but we have nothing to look forward to.

I demand that @ Nanobuds Nanobuds come to the thread and join us in tomfoolery for an hour to make up for this egrigious grievance on the PM community, and because we're all entitled to it or something :troll:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I should be sleeping for my 7am, but i'm on smashboards instead

I got my priorities in order

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Might be a good time to ask: Is DK's Boxer render traced over with art gonna be his alt costume portrait, or was that an easter egg and he is getting a regular 3D model?

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Speaking of - do we have a date yet?
-
* Looked all Tuesday ALT arts * I am so sad Roy gets no new ALT T_T
Don't lose all hope yet. The fact that Art Tuesdays are no more doesn't mean that we've seen all 3.5 costumes. After all, we still have yet to see this Zamus alt:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Don't lose all hope yet. The fact that Art Tuesdays are no more doesn't mean that we've seen all 3.5 costumes. After all, we still have yet to see this Zamus alt:
Well, I'm certainly hoping...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So...I'm gonna be that guy.

Since this thread's main purpose is pretty much gone, shouldn't it just be locked before it turns into the PM Art and Alts Social Thread?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510

Since this thread's main purpose is pretty much gone, shouldn't it just be locked before it turns into the PM Art and Alts Social Thread?
The main purpose of the thread originally was possible costume speculation like the character thread, it will go back to that eventually.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット

That guy's existence is asinine. This thread started for speculation and discussion, not unlike the Clone Engine thread. Art Tuesday came months after. It was just relevant so we incorporated it into discussion.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That guy's existence is asinine. This thread started for speculation and discussion, not unlike the Clone Engine thread. Art Tuesday came months after. It was just relevant so we incorporated it into discussion.
The previous 4 posts that said basically the exact same thing, including the one above you which you liked, were more than enough to get the point across. Redundancy is not necessary. You can shut up now, thanks. ¦D

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Redundancy is not necessary. You can shut up now, thanks. ¦D
Yeah, Kaye.

Anyway, I'm still hoping we get Gambler Luigi as a fancy recolor, like Smash 4 did with Mario's NES Open Golf Tournament shirt. At least they could make it a pseudo-alt costume like Dark Meta Knight or Sonic's Friends' Shoes 'n Armbands.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
The previous 4 posts that said basically the exact same thing, including the one above you which you liked, were more than enough to get the point across. Redundancy is not necessary. You can shut up now, thanks. ¦D
There's no reason to be an ass. He was voicing his support and agreement for the previous statements, which supports them and gives them more weight. You might wish to take your own advice, given how pointless and irrelevant your own post is to the topic at hand.

Anyways, still hoping to see some Pajamas Ness and Commander Lucas recolors in 3.5.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
There's no reason to be an ***. He was voicing his support and agreement for the previous statements, which supports them and gives them more weight. You might wish to take your own advice, given how pointless and irrelevant your own post is to the topic at hand.

Anyways, still hoping to see some Pajamas Ness and Commander Lucas recolors in 3.5.
What I asked was a legitimate question which got a legitimate answer. Repeating that exact answer isn't "support" at all and doesn't add anything, so no.

Anyways, all I'm curious about is if everyone in the cast is going to have a purple color at some point since that seems to be a trend. A rather good one, at that.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, all I'm curious about is if everyone in the cast is going to have a purple color at some point since that seems to be a trend. A rather good one, at that.
Except that my favorite Marth was replaced was replaced by the purple one. :/

Am I the only one who liked that Marth?

TreK

Is "that guy"
You're not the only one, I always play my characters in light blue when I can.
Except for Luigi, the man in green stays in green.

Kati

Smash Lord
Except that my favorite Marth was replaced was replaced by the purple one. :/

Am I the only one who liked that Marth?
It's not difficult to put it back. Not difficult in the slightest. Once PMDT perfects their equivalent to cbliss, it's quite reasonable to assume that it would come back.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
You're not the only one, I always play my characters in light blue when I can.
Except for Luigi, the man in green stays in green.
That's relieving to hear.
For me it was more because it seemed so vibrant and pretty compared to the rest of his colors. It was refreshing, or something.
It's not difficult to put it back. Not difficult in the slightest. Once PMDT perfects their equivalent to cbliss, it's quite reasonable to assume that it would come back.
Oh, awesome! I hope they bring it back in that case. x3

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Mobile doesn't always update threads properly. Excuse me for posting something that had already been brought up due to technical difficulties.

God forbid anything ever be clarified, anyways.

ArtfulHobbes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArtfulHobbes2.0
3DS FC
4339-2578-0811
You know what you should do? Delete the Masterpieces section or something and instead put in like developers' notes and concept art and bonus material for PM. I LOVE crap like that
This is actually an amazing idea! I can get behind this! It can be like the Project M Vault for bonus content.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Mobile doesn't always update threads properly. Excuse me for posting something that had already been brought up due to technical difficulties.

God forbid anything ever be clarified, anyways.
CLARIFICATION?!! ON THE INTERNET?!! WHAT KIND OF FIEND ARE YOU?!!

Also, barely related, your new not-Earthbound-character profile picture, it terrifies me, makes me want to wet myself, and it takes a lot to do that. I look at your profile expecting a cute Lucas face... And I get those eternal eyes and that eerie smile...

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
This is actually an amazing idea! I can get behind this! It can be like the Project M Vault for bonus content.
I doubt they would be able to convert Masterpieces into something that has zero resemblance to its original design.

Now, stickers and trophies, on the other hand... those are very easy to change up. There could be concept art stickers and beta model trophies with no issue, if PMDT were so inclined.
CLARIFICATION?!! ON THE INTERNET?!! WHAT KIND OF FIEND ARE YOU?!!

(How do you change the colour of text?)
Also, barely related, your new not-Earthbound-character profile picture, it terrifies me, makes me want to wet myself, and it takes a lot to do that. I look at your profile expecting a cute Earthbound face... And I get those eternal eyes and that eerie smile...
But Gluttony is so adorable!

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I doubt they would be able to convert Masterpieces into something that has zero resemblance to its original design.

Now, stickers and trophies, on the other hand... those are very easy to change up. There could be concept art stickers and beta model trophies with no issue, if PMBR were so inclined.

But Gluttony is so adorable!
Ohhhhh man, they could replace the Final Smash trophies with their own costume trophies, with descriptions of what COULD'VE been!

Once they correct the stage selection for Classic and All-Star mode and if they fix the AI of the CPUs...

Also, Lucas is FAAR cuter. Even though he never smiles... Lookit that head! Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom