• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Help...Is it the Wii or Brawl Disc

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
try a different wii game. if the other wii game works, its brawl. if it doesnt, its the wii

...you do have other wii games right? just 1? wii sports does count

rhan

Smash Hero
PolMex23 said:
Ive seen it before, seems the Wii is having trouble reading the disc

Is it the Wii, or is it the Brawl Disc...
It's both. Get a Gamecube and Melee. Nuff said.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
mine decide not to load at delfino plaza. But now it won't load Luigi's mansion =/.
can people send viruses to the wii O_o? Just a though...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Have you seen my cube??? ill post a pic...it has the Green Skull design...so thug.

I loved melee an still play..i suck now...**** how 4months of Brawl screws you over...=(

rhan

Smash Hero
PolMex23 said:
Have you seen my cube??? ill post a pic...it has the Green Skull design...so thug.

I loved melee an still play..i suck now...**** how 4months of Brawl screws you over...=(
Brawl screws up the skill that you obtained in Melee. Luckily I got out of the Brawl scene the first month it came out.

Edit: And is your cube lost? Should I be looking for it? [Tried to make a funny]

chckn

Smash Ace
Just send it in and tell them brawl is your only game, you get a new brawl and your wii cleaned in like a week for free. No lie.

Top Bottom