• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please critique my doc

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Dogy, I'd move back to georgia in a second. No joke.

Decalb County/Stone Mountain area ftw.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
The way I see it, I'd have learned to drive if I had stayed in GA, so getting around wouldn't be so bad--so I'd live where the scenery/ land is nice...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
st viers where in boston do yu live? I wouldn't mind goin up to play.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
heh, that would be awesome

@macman: I haven't played him recently (due to not getting out much), but I made him hate doc when I played. He's prolly over it now, but yeah, I've not lost to him yet.

Roman.

Smash Champion
heh, that would be awesome

@macman: I haven't played him recently (due to not getting out much), but I made him hate doc when I played. He's prolly over it now, but yeah, I've not lost to him yet.
recently i made him hate doc =PP

he hasn't gone falco vs my doc since i beat him at like mm11 and in a MM at llhs2

and he made a thread in the falco boards about the matchup

<3 matt

otg

Smash Master
lol I dont know, it's something Dogy always says. It'll just be a way for all the Doc's to get together and play one another. Macman, I could go to LLHS, but I'm pretty sure there is a local tourney in the area the same day... so I'll most likely end up going to that instead.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Its a joke Alpha started a while ago (over the summer i think?)

He was like "Man Dogy, you guys need to get together and have a Doc Conference and discuss why you ****ers cant reach out and touch anybody."

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
why woul dyou go to the local thing, if you could go to LLHS and play sexy people like romam and try to win yur money back from the mm he beat yu in lol.

otg

Smash Master
why woul dyou go to the local thing, if you could go to LLHS and play sexy people like romam and try to win yur money back from the mm he beat yu in lol.
Yea wow, that $2 MM really hurt my feelings. Sorry guys but Tristate > New england, and since more players in my area would most likely go to this event than LLHS which is almost 2.5 hours away from me... yeah, easy decision.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol i was jp,
whats the name of the tourney you plan on going to.

btw do you live anywhere near long island?

Top Bottom