• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
sounds good. ighttt i have 2 go 2 web2zone in a bit 2 play sure this is goin though.

BUM163

Smash Lord
there is a weekly 2day thx 2 bum. but i have 2 speak 2 the boss at 4 o clock.

BUM163

Smash Lord
please be there by 4 30 earliest.

latest is 7 for signups single n teams.

i don't care who u r. 2day i have 2 b strict.

i will also have a tally chart. come downstairs to check it out. the most will be in the game.

R3N0

Smash Lord
haha more like no johns reno is taking teams w/ a level 9 nukkahzz!!

j/k

hbk > level 9

but level 9 is a viable partner.. level 9 PIKACHU!? son that **** is RAW AS HELL!!!

anyway coming to this, bai.

Nick T.

Smash Rookie
Ok, so these tournies actually happen on a regular basis?

Good

Just got into smash recently because I got bored with other games.
So, i'll try to bring a friend with me next friday to see whats up.
I was going to go tonight, but I didn't know if the tournies still happened or not.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Too bad i couldn't come, oh well, i was chillin with my girl. Anyway, hopefully Luck and Cass repped that **** hardcore DEMIGODZ!!!!!!!!! anyway, i look forward to the results, and going to the next one, get at my toon link son

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Too bad i couldn't come, oh well, i was chillin with my girl. Anyway, hopefully Luck and Cass repped that **** hardcore DEMIGODZ!!!!!!!!! anyway, i look forward to the results, and going to the next one, get at my toon link son
F*ck Toon Link. Yours and Reno's. And Jash's. Lmao. I hate you all! =P.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I came in this thread thinking it would be filled with shout outs and stuff about the weekly but what is this? I'm not even gonna do shout outs now. I'm disgusted, I'll do them tomorrow.

D1

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts to everyone I played and whatnot I'm mad tired...a bit perturbed that the weekly ended early...I want a new venue T_T...but at least we had a weekly.

Teams was a blast while it lasted good ish Mop I had fun! ^_^ don't worry bout which char to pick we still actually put up a **** good fight.

Oh yeah b4 I forgot...CRISMAS's Peach is OMFGawWwDdD!!!!! Our set was so hot in singles **** GIRL STOP BEASTIN! Ppl say Peach is whack...OH PLEASE hey Cris make 'em take notes!

Um...mad tired just wanted to shoutout my pplz...oh yeah shoutout to Shinigami for being mad chill, and shoutouts to more later.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
O_o!!!!!11!!!!1
next week woo now i gots time to train again >__> gg's to all i played and those doubles i had with lucky and myself vs. ninjalink and X. ()

d1 and pc vs. each other in doubles was so sick i almost threw up. =:= -

drk peach i would of been over there with you guys but the guys i was with didn't feel like playing friendlys for some reason.

=:--:=hope i can make it next week

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
yo its polite to do this **** so ima do it anyways blackanese get at me for doing shout outs lol

umm lemme see where i start

blackanese -_- good **** ur gw ***** wtf cant see u dodge lol we definently gotta vrs more

luck - good set my dk vrses ur ganon was mad good then how ur gw ***** my gorilla was awesome didnt know u used him lol good **** though see u at the next weekly

ph d - why do u use dixie diddy -_- lol good **** we definently (dont know how to spell that lol) gotta vrs more u mad cool peoples

jump man- nice matches we had lets see a repeat when we vrs next week in losers ^_^ its gonna be fun

snakee- zomg ur zamus is a beast too bad we tied we'll finish it later but ur a beast

PC- we meet again in a tourney -_- cool match at least the first one srry i don't take weeklys so serious so i wanted to see how a marth would do against a DK and the answer was incredible so it was a good learning experience at least our match when i used diddy was awesome and suspenseful see u at the tourney next week

hax- omg ur hilarious "this is tourney" 6 matches later lol fun *** matches u are definently osama and my diddy is beast admit it lol but u did beat it once so good ****

vanz- we couldnt finish our match but ur pit is a spamming crazed ******* with a bow but u are beast at close combat too so no harm no foul ur pit is beast so we gotta finish that later ^_^ lol u robbed a menu -_-

umm diddy dude who i dunno ur name lol - cool matches too bad u lost control of ur jet pack at the end maybe u could have come backed from a 1 stock lead u never know we gotta vrs next week for sure

oh yea that olimar that did doubles with me good **** and it was mad fun for one of my first doubles matches it definently got me wanting to play doubles so maybe i'll enter next week if i find a partner
Crismas team with me lol

if i didnt mention anyone srry im mad sleepy but i think i covered everyone soo good games everyone and see u next week

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What are you talking about Artie?

This weeklie was fun. It sure was a camp fest today.

I showed people what a monster Peach is. People crying about Peach and saying she is not good...............they stupid? Peach is *****. And I made my point clear today! I did my job today. The mission that I had to do at the weeklie was completed. Had to represent the princess! Peach baby! Let it be known!

D1- Its cool man, I like you you dont remember my matches with you in teams. And you said you wanted to see my Peach to see how it is. I see how it it........I got you next time watch. And good Peach though. That comeback was kick azz the second match FTW. I Need to get a piece of that Peach and see what you got.

Shadow- Dude I love your Meta Knight. it *****. and the combo I go crazy for:

Link your Uairs > Fair > Up-B= Game. Too freaking good XD!!!! Thats your signature move. I'm giving you Peach tea everytime I see that from you xD!!

Cass- Your Match with Cort was sick. And kick azz comeback at the end. The tech chases were funny xD! That wario is nasty. Keep that work up. I gotta play it now and see how it is myself.

Luck- Good Game&Watch and Ganon. But remember, I'm always a step ahead of you. Hee hee heeeeeeeeeeee!

Stiener- Your ROB and Wolf are good. First time I fought a wolf. Thanks for the pratice. and I just realized. I have a **** load of matchups to learn......this is gonna be a pain.

Ph.D- Nice matches we had. its always crazy on the battle field with you and me.

Unknown- Nice fight we had. Seems you got better from last time. Keep it up.

NinjaLink: Even though you never give me a shoutout, I'll give you one. Um.........Nice Link and Peach. Its good.

Alu and Dionis_ Good stuff in teams. Guys are crazy in teams and nice Snake Alu. Meta as well.

Mop?- Your peach is good. That Win in that Peach ditto with NinjaLink was sweet. I need to play you again.

Imperial Era- Good show for EVERY member in the crew to show up and do justice. Some had to leave early but thats cool. You guys showed and thats what mattered. Thats what I like to see from my crew. Imperial Era baby, you let that **** be known.

And I'm proud of myself as it is today. I held my own ground against Campers today and its a pain to Handel when using Peach. So don't face me a bit when I lose to one. doing my **** in matches is where it is when things like this happen. I figured out snake and a few other characters now. So More work with that and I'll be good to destroy with Peach. Need to practice even harder now and be more on point.

Repping Peach all the way. Along with Crismas. Have not seen it but I hear it *****. I gotta play it. Only Played you once in brawl.

I think that is all. If I missed anyone sorries. Too lazy to thinking for more now. fun times today. I assume I have to go back next week to finish singles. I'm see you all laters Today. And remember kids. Peach is top tier...............and she is nerfed to hell xD!!!!!! Dark.Pch baby! Let it be known!

D1

Banned via Administration
OMG I won't lie, I had the MEAN rush when I was fightin PC...after the fight was over...I was trembling all over and couldn't get a hold of myself...that was like the after effect of the match LMAO.

He's always awesome to play against cuz he thinks like hell, ^_^ propz to Blaze and Jash as well MAD IMPRESSIVE FIRST TIME WEEKLY OMFG!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I came in this thread thinking it would be filled with shout outs and stuff about the weekly but what is this? I'm not even gonna do shout outs now. I'm disgusted, I'll do them tomorrow.
exactly yo
Sorry guys, I was so tired when I came back ^^;;

Vanz - I definitly need to buy another Melee game so I can give you and Reno a decent challenge in Melee. Also, STFU about being laser camp XD jk. But seriously, I still havn't gotten much Brawl experiance when it comes to matches, so I'm decent to almost clueless when I face them. T_T

Cris - The stickers and keychain I got is hot and sexy. Thanks Cris. I missed another moment to watch you in action T_T.

Shin - great seeing you again ^^

Taka - DK for the SNES still have its gay times. More then Star Fox 64 >>

Blackenese - Great matches. I'll do my best to train up.

Reno - ****ing close matches in singles! Your shiek is good, I don't see why you don't think Brawl is bad with her. We gotta play more.

Luck - Nice Game & Watch. We definitly gonna have to play some more

Cort and PC - Good seeing you guys coming to the weekly. Cort, I understand that the article is a bit messed up to the smash community, but one day despite this, they may like it a bit more. Or we can pray that Sakurai makes another smash game XD;;

Eli - That's a good DK. I think you was doing all of the work in teams. Sorry if I gotten in your way ^^;;;

D1 - Too. Pro. Nuff said

Ninjalink - ****it, come out of the shadows and show the Zelda division how to run Zelda! XD

Steroids - you got a nice Olimar. Two of the tricks I did in the game, I learned from Ninjalink and Alumar. we gotta face more ^^

Mop - You and your bro are not n00bs. Stop sandbagging XD

Leo - You is D-AMN sure not a n00b. XD Great team matches guys

Bum - Thanks for running a awsome weekly. you look surprised when we had over 50 people for singles. The weeklies are starting to be epic. Just like what you aclaimed it'll be.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i would like to give a shout out to myself for making it to my first weekly in like years lolol
You where there?! HOLYOMG lol, seriously...I didn't see you at all.

It was nice going to a weekly again, but I was disappointed about how it couldn't finish =/ I understand though, but I'll do my best to come again next week.

Thank you to D1, it was worth getting you as my first match cause I don't play you as much anymore. I have to seriously get some wireless so I can play Brawl online.

The bubble tea outing with vanz, chris, ron and taka was awesometastic. BEST PART OF THE NIGHT, much agreed.

Thanks to all who bought the stickers/keychains. If you guys want more, just let me know :)

Doc.

Smash Ace
You where there?! HOLYOMG lol, seriously...I didn't see you at all.

It was nice going to a weekly again, but I was disappointed about how it couldn't finish =/ I understand though, but I'll do my best to come again next week.

Thank you to D1, it was worth getting you as my first match cause I don't play you as much anymore. I have to seriously get some wireless so I can play Brawl online.

The bubble tea outing with vanz, chris, ron and taka was awesometastic. BEST PART OF THE NIGHT, much agreed.

Thanks to all who bought the stickers/keychains. If you guys want more, just let me know :)

i saw you when you were near the gamecube and the small t.v =)

Doc.

Smash Ace
FDKLAFSDA wow, you totally didn't say hi XDDD haha ninja.

yea sorry i didnt want anyone to notice i came in the first place =)
since i wasnt gonna stay for long i also so you leave since i came back when everything finished but ur were to far away for me to say hi

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
OMG I won't lie, I had the MEAN rush when I was fightin PC...after the fight was over...I was trembling all over and couldn't get a hold of myself...that was like the after effect of the match LMAO.

He's always awesome to play against cuz he thinks like hell, ^_^ propz to Blaze and Jash as well MAD IMPRESSIVE FIRST TIME WEEKLY OMFG!
Lol..i'm qute surprised myself

R3N0

Smash Lord
Haha Mad people got tight b/c i camped them with TL...
get @ my TL though!

Shoutouts to like.. I dunno, I didn't really play a lot of ppl. Just teams matches.. wtvz.
Get at me n HBK playin' first tourny as well! whattt =D!!

bai

-__-

Smash Ace
GG's to all Get at my snake whats that i hear ROCKIN WANTS TO MONEY MATCH MY SNAKE O_O 20 DOLLARS ALRITE ROCKIN I ACCEPT UR CHALLENGE :psycho:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
LOL at having to remote log into my fiance's computer in order to access Smashboards. Too good.

Okay, first off recorded matches: For the first two props to Rashim for recording, and for the second two props to Dial:

Cass & HAB (Team Alexander Hamilton) vs Team Provolone #1
Team AHal vs Team Provolone #2
Team AHal vs Snake and Shadow #1
Team AHal vs Snake and Shadow #2

Okay, time for shoutouts

Cass - First off, man. We did mad good **** last night. All I gotta say is secret counterpicks FTW.

Luck - I'll concede and give you a shoutout for running the tourney. Crew FTW.

D1 - PC match was intense. Good ****. A nice-*** Wii gloves.

NinjaLink - We may have won but your Zelda still scares the **** outta me. Also way to hog your setup for friendlies the whole time with X. :( Not cool.

Ron - I wanna ROB ditto you. Your ROB was pretty beastly.

Dire - Same as Ron. But not as soon because yours scares me to death.

PC - If you catch this, please don't give Luck a shoutout. He was riding you pretty hard from what I saw.

Alukard - Good **** on winning teams.

Dionis - Good **** on teams as well, but good **** on $2.75 pizza and soda. That was pretty epic. Thanks for joining.

Rockin - Nice shirt. >_> Your MK was actually surprisingly refreshingly good, and I was impressed.

Team Provolone - Diddy is ****ING ANNOYING!! Also, Goon Farming FTMFL! That **** was stupid! Good sets though. Way for Bum to clown you on the doubles brackets.

R3NO - Your Sheik is the gay. I wanted to punch her in her perhaps non-existent vag jay jay.

HBK - Usually I **** Ikes but yours just caught me by surprise. Sadface.

ROIDS!!!! - I'm not gonna lie, I think your Olimar is inferior to mine, but that didn't stop you from ****** mine in dittoes, as well as with Marth. Mad good matches and mad fun to see you again, man. Your good peoples. Good thing you weren't drunk. Oh and how was hookah?

Shadow & Snake - Yeah, I posted your vids. Post them in your respective characters' video threads and be like, "lolz look at how i **** deez n00bs" >_> That's all I have to say about that.

Blackanese - My ****ing hat is not a god**** condom. STFU

Leo - I ****ing hate you, son. You're such a ****. I wanna punch your Snake in the face and give your motherfcking Dedede a go**** liposuction surgery. Also, good **** rocking the Knuckles hat.

TecZero - I know you weren't there but hopefully you can see this post. If you can, please don't add me to your ignore list. :(

Dark Pch - Good **** as always. The lack of hat is a little weird, though.

Jesus - Nice Dedede. I don't think I really even talked to you this weekly. So... yeah.

Hax - OMG good **** just for showing up and screaming at Vanz. Too good, son.

Dial - Good **** on recording. We'll get together some time.

And of course finally...

Crismas, Vanz, Taka, Ron and girl I never met before - BUBBLE MOTHERFCKING TEA~! I am the coconut lover's dreamboat. It's sweet, white, and very enchanting.

Also, if anyone is free today or tonight feel free to want to stop by down at my place for some friendlies and/or money matches. My roommate is in Philly for the night and I want to exploit the situation. Anyone down for coming down?

Jash

Smash Lord
Fun time, i missed everyone. Its good to see that the community is growing because of Brawl. Good matches to everyone we played. Blaze is the best partner in the entire world IMO of course.

Top Bottom