• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
shout outs

OMG THIS WEEKLY WAS GODLY. omg mad fun all over the place.

jay- omg best tourney running ive seen in so long. good **** man. and yea u should work @ web2zone.
travis- omg teams was mad fun and mad OD beast. we need to team again soon bro. and yea ill bring naruto to the next one make sure u bring the money cuz im selling that **** to u lol.
hax- i love u lil man. yea ur u-air kills are so gay bro. lol mad fun playing u. and u suck @ halo.
jman- havent seen u in forever bro we need to play some. funny as usual bro.
alukard and dionis- alukard ur beyond gay. dionis i was rocking u everytime and alukard would just get a single tap gay kill.
group of ppl i didnt know( luigi player, samus player, falco player)- teams was really fun. the falco was really good. luigi player i have no idea how i beat u. luigi is my weakness. lol mad fun all around.
starz- mad fun seeing u again even though u never liked me :(.
drk pch- uve gotten alot better bro. so wat u got an unlucky bracket? only bum DI's everything so dont worry about it. good **** taking my money.
TecZero- omg ur shiek is so omega godly. lol u so ***** me dude but it was so fun. i love playing u hope u had as much fun :laugh:
Vanz- i dont know how u beat me on rainbow or mute city but good **** bro. u need to come to queens some time so we can just get alot of matches in i really like playing u bro and u give me the practice on the char's i need.
Luck- dude nice fox. hopefully we can play again in the future. i wasnt sandbaggin on u just didnt play my better characters.
rockin- MM me next time plz.
bum/pc/cort- i didnt even bother tryin to play ya cuz ya never play me seriously (ive played u all b4) OMG @@@@ cort lightshielding on the edge getting knocked off by marths up-b, F-AIR'ing, and L-canceling it and making it look like a DJC as if marth can do that. HOLY **** CORT IS TOO GODLY. (yes ima pc and cort fanboy **** all ya who try to play it off like ur not)
Blackanese- ur cheap i hate u. i need to learn how to l-cancel on 2 shields.

i repeat godly weekly.

luigi and ice climbers need to die a very painful fiery death.

paul- pm me so i can pm u wat i was goin to cuz i dont know wat ur name is on smashboards. dont want to repeat myself.

oh and DJ nintendo says hes not the king of johns. how many ppl agree with me that he is?

Cia

das kwl
Haii gaiiz.. results are here and they are awesommmmme :D

Singles

1) PC Chris / Cort (Split??)
3) VaNz
4) Bum
5) Jman
Starzonedge
7) DJ Nintendo
Jash
9) Hax
BluRay
Black
White
13)Teczero
Rockin
Blast_ssbb
Ninjalink
17)Alukard
HotBox
Copycat
TierWhore
Jex
Snakeeee
Shadow
Dark.Pch
25)Luck
NDelz
MoMo
Gio
Branden
Unnknown
Bye
Paul

Doubles

1) PC Chris + Cort
2) Bum + Dire
3) Dionis + Alukard
4) Starzonedge + Jman
5) HotBox + Benny
Hazzard + Reno
7) TierWhore + Luck
Teczero + VaNz
9) Yamete + Rockin
Ivan + Frik

Good stuff everyone. amazing turnout. looking forward to seeing everyone at the next bi-weekly ^_^

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
2 characters that both have the worst shields in the game ***** peeps in teams.

Bum and I = TEAM *** BLOCKING!

Jash - best believe that will be ran back next time. don't worry my GaW will leave you alone, Yoshi again.

Bum - See what happens when you play too much PSU? Look what you lose to :laugh: what a chump

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
the first weekly i've been to, i gotta start comin to them more, maybe in 2 weeks. or so.. gotta practice up them skillz

blackanese, you gotta show me them ICs skill.

Rockin, it was great playin you. till you started catchin up with the down smashes :'-(

Lenny, I got *****...fox is too good for top tier...

Jay, you are too awesome.

and to everyone else, it was fun playin with you guys. makes me wanna come back and play some more. well we'll just wait and see if i come back :-P

D1

Banned via Administration
50/50 on me being able to come by, might have prior engagements. If anything pm me ur cell so I can call.

Please have Saturday weeklies ;D PLEASE!

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol i got my butt whup but it was cool. dire if u wasn't on point we would of lost way b 4 2nd place so good ****, 2 me u got mvp n raffy n hellfox 4 being right next 2 us. pc n cort ya was beast n ya r the defintion of teamwork.2 the people that actually mm me i'm glad ya show courage n it was fun matches. jman if u didn't come earlier i would of done worst lol so thx 4 comin by. vanz good stuff u gettin better by the tourney n u open up my eyez cuz u whup my a55 lol, but seriously psu is off the hook anyone that playz that my name is bum163 on there or 163street sweeper.... yea i have two names ova 400 plus hours n jash n blaze also playz that game also, so if ya wanna join up let me know. pc i will take u up on that offer n go wit u 2 pound. dark peach u have 2 understand that everyone has their dayz n get mess up. i was beatin up my own teammate 2day n just messin up on everything, but at the end of the day wat can u do? cry about it or man up n get better. i get nervous all the time especially when i play sumone better than me like pc or cort, but u have 2 still try n do wat u can. i rather do mm now cuz thatz when u know sumone is truly playin even if itz 4 a dollar just cuz itz sumthin of the person's possesion n u don't wanna give that up. anyone wanna train just let me know.... oni163 on aol n myspace is oni163@aol.com lol. also jay0yea n acemarth ya ran this weekly well. i wish it was bak 2 weeklys honestly, but if ya feel itz better bi weeklies then so b it. i told u jay u was goin lollll

R3N0

Smash Lord
good stuff everyone and all that business.. ill prob see everyone at the next zenith or something.. or wtv im going to esticle.. and i need a teammate for pound.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
good **** to everyone. thanks again for showin love to the weeklies and showing up.

my son Jayo......cant thank u anymore lol. best help ever. i literally couldnt run the tourny cuz he had it under control. Jayo= top tier tourny running partner. and i will def put that word in for u at w2z ;)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yo mad fun weekly like it used to be :chuckle:

Cort - LOL your random marth data is so great O_O and playing you was sooooooo much fun man I really wish I could have played you more and I was DYING to win that second game I really wish I did ;). I definitely would love to play you again man. :lick:

PC - You stink you win too much :( although you didn't get to play me which stinks :(. Good stuff I came over to your match and you shine spiked Cort because you got kneed or sumthin into a mountain and came all the way back and went bloop, so epic :laugh: play me next time >_>. The marth edgeguard i did on you on dreamland was probably one of my highlights of today rofl.

Blast - Good matches bro :) you should have stayed i heard you stopped playin for a bit :( don't fall off the planet like that again ;).

Vanz - Your amazing but our team combo is falling apart :(. Oh well we can figure sumthin out and im sure we will >.<.

Swat - Dam man i haven't seen all of you in way too long man >.< jash,hax,dionis etc man it was great to see all of you guys hopefully NY weeklies can keep goin O_O.

Jay0 - DOUBLE KIRBY OMFG OMFG OMFG :):) that put a smile on my face lmao omg i would knock someone off and you friggin kirbcided that was soo funny O_O. Double kirby > double peach? lmao also great job running the tourney it ended too quick lmao X_X.

And im probably pissed at how i did but *shrugs* T_T I suck T_T.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
the first weekly i've been to, i gotta start comin to them more, maybe in 2 weeks. or so.. gotta practice up them skillz

blackanese, you gotta show me them ICs skill.

Rockin, it was great playin you. till you started catchin up with the down smashes :'-(

Lenny, I got *****...fox is too good for top tier...

Jay, you are too awesome.

and to everyone else, it was fun playin with you guys. makes me wanna come back and play some more. well we'll just wait and see if i come back :-P
Yeah, sorry about that. You have a Good IC. Keep it up man ^^

lol i got my butt whup but it was cool. dire if u wasn't on point we would of lost way b 4 2nd place so good ****, 2 me u got mvp n raffy n hellfox 4 being right next 2 us. pc n cort ya was beast n ya r the defintion of teamwork.2 the people that actually mm me i'm glad ya show courage n it was fun matches. jman if u didn't come earlier i would of done worst lol so thx 4 comin by. vanz good stuff u gettin better by the tourney n u open up my eyez cuz u whup my a55 lol, but seriously psu is off the hook anyone that playz that my name is bum163 on there or 163street sweeper.... yea i have two names ova 400 plus hours n jash n blaze also playz that game also, so if ya wanna join up let me know. pc i will take u up on that offer n go wit u 2 pound. dark peach u have 2 understand that everyone has their dayz n get mess up. i was beatin up my own teammate 2day n just messin up on everything, but at the end of the day wat can u do? cry about it or man up n get better. i get nervous all the time especially when i play sumone better than me like pc or cort, but u have 2 still try n do wat u can. i rather do mm now cuz thatz when u know sumone is truly playin even if itz 4 a dollar just cuz itz sumthin of the person's possesion n u don't wanna give that up. anyone wanna train just let me know.... oni163 on aol n myspace is oni163@aol.com lol. also jay0yea n acemarth ya ran this weekly well. i wish it was bak 2 weeklys honestly, but if ya feel itz better bi weeklies then so b it. i told u jay u was goin lollll
I Had fun in those MMs too. Who else MMed you? I wasn't looking after ours lol

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Didn't do as bad as I thought I did... For some reason, I thought I got 10th place or some other disgustingly high number.

Thanks Jeffrey for the controller. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done in the entire Smash community. : (

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
dang! if i knew that many heads were gonna show up i would have gotten there early, but hey thanx again bluray for fixing my bros controller. And thanx pc & and cort for that tain talk we had, i'll take that into consideration, u guys r the BEST BEASTERS!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Great weekly, but like a few other people I played like crap most of the tourney Only person I beat in singles was Bluray (great match), but only because I play my brother Shadow alot and hes a Jiggs main ... I.E. we gotta step it up next time, let's beast saturday at Long Island.

D1

Banned via Administration
dang! if i knew that many heads were gonna show up i would have gotten there early, but hey thanx again bluray for fixing my bros controller. And thanx pc & and cort for that tain talk we had, i'll take that into consideration, u guys r the Blade Breakers!!! !
Fixed for truth.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Longest post ever =)

i got 11, thats nots so bad, man over 30 people yesterday, 2 good, this is y u gotta make these things like a monthly thing or something anyways im bored so ill shout out 2 every1 / thing i can, sorry if i 4got some1 or make a mistake LMFAO

sorry i played gay against every1 lmfao =)

Web2Zone free sodas - u guys tasted very good LMFAO

Jay 0 and Ace- yesterdays weekly = sexy time

Cort and Pc- white power, i saw cort teaching people stuff with marth.. it was.. interesting lmfao pros know underground stuff none of us knows =\

Bum- good matches, i shouldve banned jungle japes LMFAO either way u sandbagged lmfao

unkown- the guy who played sheik? im sorry if i made a mistake, good match =)

snakeee- i think u were the guy playng peach? im sorry if i made a mistake, nice match, just down smash me 2 death =) lmfao

Blast- ya i played gay lmfaoo, good match though, just pick peach and down smash me =)

Jash- youre young link is 2 good man, especially when when u throw the bomb and i get hit and and u jump then u u put your sword in my head =D poy tails ALL DAY

4eyez / mista white - nice link, but u know

Rockin- better not talk trash about me on the boards LMFAOOO jk jk, anyways u can get
better, just think more =)

hollaatchyoboy- i speled your name wrong, lmfao your G&W is sexy ness ness

Xephalon - LMFAO i have no ICs skills lmfaoo i just grab and be gay

Reno- Asian power all day lmfaoooo nice friendlies oh and "hon" lmfaooo book

Tec0- put youre fist up high, youre an asian 2 =) asian powa lmfaooo

Dionis and brian - guys always get 3rd =) u guys got close though, but ayh... swat all day lmfao

Vanz- nice job getting 3rd, can u say free entree =) lmfaoo

Zro/branden, d1, Wes- u guys didnt come, probably 2 busy getting laid

Ron- his pikachu is 2 sexy, man he should be able 2 come back

Mista AZIZ- u came late, so all i gotta say is MISTA AZIIIIIIZ lmfaoo idks nice job in singles, only if u came in time 4 teams

Jman- good job in singles =) pony tails ALL DAY

Dj- haha u have a gf lmfaoooo =)

Copycat-niiiice, representing NJ =D nice friendlies guy

hotbox/ mista travis- lmfao i dont wanna play u in street fighter lmfaooo

NinjaLink- see, all u had 2 do was ask =) lmfao u shouldve bet some money though lmfao

Lucky- youre kinda tall lmfaooo =)

the asian guy who used luigi- i need 2 learn how 2 fight luigi =\ lmfaooo gimme my dollar back LMFAO

Bluray- youre jiggly kept resting me, i dont appreciate that lmfaoooo =) nice friendlies

Darkpch.- i said hi 2 u and gave u a pound =) lmfaooo

starz- how come youre hairs so hot, and u did so well with a busted up controller =) lmfaoo

Dire- we talked 4 like 2 min =) it was a very nice coversation gj making 2nd in teams

DynamicDuo- u came super late =\ well we played like 2 friendlies lmfaooo

every1 else i seen but dont know there names- u guys r all hot, send me some nude pics sometimes LMFAOOO jk

Web2Zone bathroom- thank u 4 providing me with a toilet and mirrors LMFAO

Snakeee

Smash Master
Longest post ever =)
snakeee- i think u were the guy playng peach? im sorry if i made a mistake, nice match, just down smash me 2 death =) lmfao
Yeah, that was me. I'm still really mad that I did so bad against ICs with Peach...-_-
Not used to playing them at all, and I think I shoulda went Marth against your Falcon.
Good match though, but I don't really like your double taunt with falcon...:urg:

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Had madd fun for the short time I was there

Quick Shoutouts:

Reno - Good ****. I'll take blame for the loses.

Tec0 and Vanz - Good matches.

Alukard and Dionis - Good matches. I ****ed up at the end. We could of won that. Alu came through in the clutch!!

PC - Good seeing you again. I'll hit you up when I'm back in Westchester for some matches. Good **** in teams and singles

Good seeing everyone else too: Cort, Bum, Jayo, Ace, Killafox, Raffy, Dire, Jman, Starz, Copycat, etc. It's been minute but I'm BACK!!

And where the **** was D1????

I'M OUT

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Yeah, that was me. I'm still really mad that I did so bad against ICs with Peach...-_-
Not used to playing them at all, and I think I shoulda went Marth against your Falcon.
Good match though, but I don't really like your double taunt with falcon...:urg:
i know u sandbagged =) and sorry lmfao, honestly by the time singles started and i lost 2 bum 1st round i was like ehhh, but yah hopefully we play again in friendlys or something

Snakeee

Smash Master
i know u sandbagged =) and sorry lmfao, honestly by the time singles started and i lost 2 bum 1st round i was like ehhh, but yah hopefully we play again in friendlys or something
Yeah sure, get SWAT to go to Long Island this weekend (me and Dark Pch are running a tourney there) theyre complaining about a $10 fee.... thats why we arent taking money out of the prizes and its for charity. And I think I lost our second set when I counter taunted lmao..."Swwweeett!" nah peach taunt ftw

Link226

Smash Ace
WTF!? My Names Dwight not White :laugh::laugh::laugh: **** it im gonna make a new name and put 4Eyez...Link226 is stupid

But my ultra long shoutouts

First of all good **** to SWAT cuz we ****ing own

Alukard your Marth is too good with counters lol I have to give you a better match next time

Dark your Peach is still a ***** to me lol And you've gotten way better with your turnips son, that **** is annoying but keep it up lol

Bum! I wish our MM was freaking recorded son we both did some amazing **** to each other lol I finally won a MM against you lol Even tho u kinda just stopped playing at the end

PC! Dude We have to do wayyy more Link dittos lol The best Links in NY playing each other is fuking epic! I want a rematch!! Next time i wanna play your forbidden Fox and falco just for the fun of it too

Dionis your Isai in teams, nuff said

Ninja you surprised me as usual, but you gotta work against patience, I can tell you hate it :laugh: So did you quit life for the random dbz game already?

Jman and Hax i didnt even play ya, i feel like i havent played ya in lightyears :( I gotta play ya next time

lol @ hax asking people "are you geo?"

Dire your yoshi scares me, thats kinda why i didnt know if i wanted to mm you lol

Starz u finished me...:(

Blackanese our matches are always fun, u almost got me in the 1 stock Link ditto match lol

Dj we didnt get to play each which sucks but w/e i didnt wanna lose anyway lol

Rockin we had some nice matches, and blackanese dont lie, your always starting stuff lol

Paul? I think that was your name, the fox dude, you can do way better i know it, you should be able to do good against Link, just Nair bair shine and upsmash more lol

Jay0 and Ace ya ran this weekly amazingly, ya own.

Uno

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
:)this tournament was the **** ^_^ ^_^
shout outs

starz: love ya man we deff need to team again i had mad fun when u get your new remote we got to team we both suck 4 getting 5th in singles and 4 in teams thats gay >_<

vanz: love playing u aways epic games lol we deff need to play more

tech0: your house is mad cool son.. i had mad fun learn mad stuff i think i got my shiek back ^_^ cause of u and your godlyness lol.. seven 11 is to godly i love it.. i deff going to your house everytime u have something going on cause that was too fun and tell chris he sucks 4 not playing all night lol

jayo: i told u its super Jman and u still dont here me lol u suck na but u did your thing running this tourny u should deff work at W2Z lol

bum: mad fun at your house we deff need to play more just tell me when u want to play and we can play and good **** getting second in teams and me and starz match vs u and dire was epic lol i got super nervous when it was just me and u at like 150 damage each last game but u won your the man lol

pc/cort: goos stuff winning teams and singles u guys deff need to come more and pc u suck at this game 4 what u did to me on FD :(:( LOL also pc have those smashfest oready lol

any1 else i did not say good matchs if we played :)

TOAD IS THE MAN SON

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Longest post ever =)
Lucky- youre kinda tall lmfaooo =)

the asian guy who used luigi- i need 2 learn how 2 fight luigi =\ lmfaooo gimme my dollar back LMFAO
first of all my name is Fuuckin Luck. there is no fuuuking y thats some pro in cali. and second of all maybe ur just 2 short... >_>

also the luigi player is: TierWhore, we just call him Tier and he's a crew member of mine. he doesnt post on the boards much but he might start.

Paul? I think that was your name, the fox dude, you can do way better i know it, you should be able to do good against Link, just Nair bair shine and upsmash more lol
if you were thinking of the tall black kid, naw my names not paul... lol. Its Luck and yea i know, i just have a really big issue with playing new people. i get nervious and i dont play like myself. i gotta work on that.

Link226

Smash Ace
first of all my name is Fuuckin Luck. there is no fuuuking y thats some pro in cali. and second of all maybe ur just 2 short... >_>

also the luigi player is: TierWhore, we just call him Tier and he's a crew member of mine. he doesnt post on the boards much but he might start.

if you were thinking of the tall black kid, naw my names not paul... lol. Its Luck and yea i know, i just have a really big issue with playing new people. i get nervious and i dont play like myself. i gotta work on that.
Nah Paul was a white dude, he was sitting down next to me and Jash when we were playing friendlies, but you were pretty good. No reason to get nervous tho, its not like your gonna get Up-B'ed in real life or something lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna need a head count of how many people are going to the Imperial Era tournament in L.I So I can know how much to set up for........well the boss of the school really. She wont be there this saturday so she will be setting up for us on friday.

So if your going post it so I can start my list. From what I heard, I know bum is going. so who else?

and ryan is rite, they waste money to when they come down here or when we bug then to come here. But for some to show the same kind of respect when there is tournaments up there its a problem? I know N.Y aint like that.........or are you? If you guys can play so many money matchs ask and for them then I'm sure you can pull this off and stop being lazy. But if ya dont want in cause of money, then thats on you guys. I just dont think its fair to L.I players.

N.Y Players so far:

Bum

Snakeee

Shadow

Neldz87

about 20 players that go to the school will be at this from what I heard

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I'm gonna need a head count of how many people are going to the Imperial Era tournament in L.I So I can know how much to set up for........well the boss of the school really. She wont be there this saturday so she will be setting up for us on friday.

So if your going post it so I can start my list. From what I heard, I know bum is going. so who else?

and ryan is rite, they waste money to when they come down here or when we bug then to come here. But for some to show the same kind of respect when there is tournaments up there its a problem? I know N.Y aint like that.........or are you? If you guys can play so many money matchs ask and for them then I'm sure you can pull this off and stop being lazy. But if ya dont want in cause of money, then thats on you guys. I just dont think its fair to L.I players.

N.Y Players so far:

Bum

Snakeee

Shadow

Neldz87

about 20 players that go to the school will be at this from what I heard
yo dark peach pm and tell me all the players from LI thats going and how much money do i have to bring ok cause i think i am going ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
why did u guys put me up on the results when i freaking left the tourney ... O_o' ... i didn't even play in losers ... sheesh make me look real bad ... anywayyy awesome tourney ... R.I.P. controller ... good **** to everyone i played ... teams was amazing ... i can't wait for the next tourney i hope even more people show up ^_^

Technine

Smash Cadet
:)this tournament was the **** ^_^ ^_^
shout outs

tech0: your house is mad cool son.. i had mad fun learn mad stuff i think i got my shiek back ^_^ cause of u and your godlyness lol.. seven 11 is to godly i love it.. i deff going to your house everytime u have something going on cause that was too fun and tell chris he sucks 4 not playing all night lol

lol sorry i had to go to school to go do something and i had to wake up at like seven oclock. i definetely thot that u guys werent real and were just pigments of my imagination..... well at least after i saw dj. lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

lol sorry i had to go to school to go do something and i had to wake up at like seven oclock. i definetely thot that u guys werent real and were just pigments of my imagination..... well at least after i saw dj. lol
its ok i understand i suck to much 4 u :(:(:( lol

but im going to his next smashfest nomatter what so we can play and beat everybody there lol

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
Yo J-man
I played you in the first match last night with peach, good match, im ganna be in Long Island next week, if you go i wanna play in some friendlies, but nice fox and marth.....

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Yo J-man
I played you in the first match last night with peach, good match, im ganna be in Long Island next week, if you go i wanna play in some friendlies, but nice fox and marth.....
good matchs man if i go next week we should get some friendlys in good games man nice peach

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Top Bottom