• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
your team name is KF til i say otherwise hoes lol

Everyone if you wanna know what made that time so quick was because we had a list of people from online and we didn't have to do much sign ups at the door....which means...TELLING US AHEAD OF TIME work's...so post up

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
me and salad fingers are coming/taking the next one :) and I would like to face that guy killa box cuz he's madd famous and won the biweekly and wife wants to face that ni99a

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
me and salad fingers are coming/taking the next one :) and I would like to face that guy killa box cuz he's madd famous and won the biweekly and wife wants to face that ni99a
Thats good but please to make it easier so i dont have to have u sign up at the door put down the info of

Real Name
Tag
Email
Zip

of you and your partner and team name

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Team Pleazy is coming to rep this *****! Expect to see Team Dirty Jobz (formerly known as Team Blow Job) at this one. My info goes as follows:

Jack Bauer & Jose Tejada
Spam = DRTY & Poop = JOBZ
Landoregos@yahoo.com
11375 (thats my zip, not sure what jose's is)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm coming to this and teaming with Warrior Knight. Our team name will be our original team name I guess, which is Smash Bouncers. By the way, Ace Marth is cute! :)

Name: Hendrick Pilar
Tag: DJ Nintendo
E-Mail: djnintendo05@aol.com
Zip Code: 10452

Name: Mirllan Quintero
Tag: Warrior Knight
E-Mail: N/A
Zip Code: I forgot his zip code, lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna enter this. Considering I never really teamed with anyone except Jash, but it was just once.

Not to mention I don't have anyone to team up with. either way, I'll still come by and root for my friends

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
ok....ace marths last comment....out of line....spammers....lol and spam thinks he's jack bauer lol I AM BEE!!!
I'll post the info sometime later

Raurac

Smash Rookie
this is real info

Name:Rei
Tag:Raurac
email:raurac@yahoo.com
zip code:10027

Name: Alex
Tag:Volcin
email:N/A
zip code:10027

team name: Outlaws

Jash

Smash Lord
*sigh* 4th place huh? Well it doesn't matter i tried. Sorry to say alex but since i came 4th in the last tourney, i shall not be able to attend this one. My deepest apologize, everyone good luck and have fun.

P.S: Ace marth, i already knew you were gay from the start, but the comment you said about DJ brought gay to a whole new power...for real. I am so glad im not in KF.....they make me sick. Nah im just kidding *not about the gay part* they are cool people but seriously stop with the gay ****, its nasty, ******** and it makes me wanna kick someone.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Hey whats up everyone. Our first bi-weekly was great. Alot of people showed up, more than we expected. Everyone had fun and got some tournament experience, which is awesome! I hope to see some familiar players, new players and insane team matches for our next bi-weekly. Goodluck to all and I can't wait to see the competition for this week's biweekly. See yaa all then

Jay0yeah

AceMarth, YOU ARE SEXY!!! LOL. KillaFOX, I LOVE YOU. DJ Nintendo, LOVE YOU MORE. Warrior Knight, KEEP ON OWNING! OOO YEAH!!! LMAOOOOO

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hmmmm teams huhO.o I need to get my friend in this so he can come......O.o
When did you get that sig huh? How come you didn't ask me to make one, fool.

Anyway I'm not sure if I'm teaming with anyone at this point, sadly. I want to team with a certain someone but I doubt it. So I may just go and watch you all ;_;

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace

Anyway I'm not sure if I'm teaming with anyone at this point, sadly. I want to team with a certain someone but I doubt it. So I may just go and watch you all ;_;
i was gonna team with u but u said u was teaming with some marth player so i went and got a partner... and i thought u said u wasnt coming?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i was gonna team with u but u said u was teaming with some marth player so i went and got a partner... and i thought u said u wasnt coming?
I was thinking of going to Katsucon (anime con in DC) but it turned out that it was just too much money wise for me. So I'm going to everything smash related this weekend. And I thought I'd be teaming with him too but we have a conflict right now, maybe if it's resolved by Friday we'll team. But somehow I doubt it (this always happens -_-). If not I'll just watch, it's no biggie.

Also are you going to TSA on Saturday? Cause I want to go.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman

I did some time ago but it never happenlol. The sig is temporary anywaylol. I got sick of seeing mario's eyes all the time^_^ I still want one from u though!^_^

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
I was thinking of going to Katsucon (anime con in DC) but it turned out that it was just too much money wise for me. So I'm going to everything smash related this weekend. And I thought I'd be teaming with him too but we have a conflict right now, maybe if it's resolved by Friday we'll team. But somehow I doubt it (this always happens -_-). If not I'll just watch, it's no biggie.

Also are you going to TSA on Saturday? Cause I want to go.
yea im goin to the TSA shin dig this sat if u want to go im goin early not like last time.... if u want to team at TSA ill be more than happy too... its upto u and johnathan to say wat u want to do..

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh okay, just let me know what time I should meet you and such because I don't mind going early. And I'd like to team with you on Sat. sure. Johnathan isn't coming with us because he has something going on that day, so it's just you and me unless other people want to come along.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
if im not mistaken trains leave from penn station on every like 15 and 45 on the hour(approx) so if we want to get there on time it would have to be like a 10:15 train ill try to get the specifics.. killa talk to ace see wat hes doin and ill just ask the rest of KF at the tourney

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
needmoney4ninjalessons

info is as follows:
Peter Griffin
TAG
sergeb11211@yahoo.com
Crazy Joe Devola
Salad Fingers
hotbendito@aol.com

word to the big bird. we'll be there to take your money or at least get a free entry for next time so good luck to all who are participating.

P.S. I <3 Killa Fleet cuz they got some Killa Feet...and they're pretty good at ssbm....and Killafox is madd famous lol

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
well thanks to my influencing a bunch of the members of imperial era are coming friday alex so theres another 4-5 ppl to add to ur list. thank me later

p.s. JC round trip fares are 15.50 and if we leave on the 11:14 train we get there at 12:04 (according to the website) so i say we meet up at the train station around 10:50-11 so we can get our tickets and we should be good... killafox tell ace so he can come.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
p.s. JC round trip fares are 15.50 and if we leave on the 11:14 train we get there at 12:04 (according to the website) so i say we meet up at the train station around 10:50-11 so we can get our tickets and we should be good... killafox tell ace so he can come.
My walletttttt...still it's cheaper than going to DC and paying for hotels and stuff. But okay, thanks for finding out :) so do we have to make another transfer like we did last time or it's just one train this time?

And I think I may have a teammate for Friday, I will post details on that later.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
it was waaayyy 2 packed in there but im glad alot of ppl came, its jus that we had a small space

sry i left w/o sayin bye 2 every1 i had alot on my mind n i wasnt doin all that good ne way, sry jay lol i was holdin u bak

anyway shout outz 2 KF 4 holdin it down n bein so cute lol
starzonedge: we didnt do so shabby in teams, keep up dat tricky fox of urs
2 every1 else: there was alot of competition out there, i'll c u guys at da official tourny
n last but not least mr jay0 himself: ur fat (so is alex, but hes fatter honest)

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
It started out bad, 'cause my partner just wasn't very good at all. School friends, hah. But we got some victories in the losers bracket, not that it says much. >_>

Shoutouts:

Jay0Yeah: I was surprised when you wanted to friendly me, I was like, O_O. Good matches man. Good job kicking me off the screen in Rainbow Cruise. :(
Killer Fleet: You're all cute. ;)
Glitch: Good warm-up matches. And yeah, we did well in teams. Maybe we can team for next week if Silven can't make it, or if D1 has another partner.
Alex Strife: It's always nice to see your smiling face at tournies. I'm sorry you felt sick; I did too but eventually felt better, thanks to SSBM?
Bum: Diarrhea on your neck.
Fab: Good seeing you, man. I thought you quit. You'll be ****** in no time again.
The guy I money matched for $2: Good ****, man. I was able to buy some nice Arizona Iced Tea at some ****ty underground Kmart. I'll play you next week if you're there.
Jash: Fun matches as usual. My Fox couldn't do much this time with my clumsy partner. Hope to face you next week. ;O
Wes: Didn't get to play you, ****!

Hope I didn't forget anyone. <_< Laters.

Top Bottom