• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
good shizz to everyone. I placed 3rd in singles and 2nd in teams (w/ my awesome azz partner tec0) yaaay, I'm finally showin some consistency. I'm proud of me -_-

and we're sooooo beast as a team

Tec0 + VaNz all day!! (I forgot that hot azz team name 4sho came up with. I'll ask him later, lmao)

IHNC is becoming so beast. Proud of everyone. and my Pleazy people too!!

oooh, and BUM. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

lolz, someday.. but I'm learning in the process

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Results......

Teams:

1. Bum and DJ Nintendo
2. Teczero and VaNz
3. Hax and Alukard
4. Starfox
5. Jman & Tag
Supermonkey ball
7. J360 and X
Worlds Finest
9. Bye
D1 and R3NO
Bye
Mushroom Kingdom
13. Bye
Bye
Bye
Bye

(Good **** yo all the Byes....u guys did well lol)

Singles:

1. Wes and Bum split
2. Wes and Bum Split
3. VaNz
4. Starz
5. Alukard
Hax
7. D1
Jman
9. Jash
Rog
Oni
Hazz
13. X
J360
DarkPch
Volrec
17. Killa K
Eternal Smasher
R3NO
Steve
Shin Bowser Meow
Silven
Bye
Bye

Crew Battle:

1. Killa Fleet
2. IHNC
3. Team Plezy
4. I.E
5. DA (OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GET AT ME DA LMAO)

Nah but IHNC won the battle and it was recorded so vids will be up soon. GOOD **** TO ALL AND SEE YA IN TWO WEEKS.

Volrec

Smash Lord
Lol let me shout some **** out.

Friendlies in the back. Good ****ing stuff. Jash is hilarious. Dark Pch is too good. Funny **** happened also.

Venom NY hit me with the sickest falcon punch which should never be talked about ever again.

I'm serious.

anyway thehni layed VanZ . he pwned. me :)

then uhh i think it was someone but he beat me too, and thank god he needed to work on his chaingrabbing or else i'd be four stocked instantly lol.

I actually got to see Wes play, how cool is that. And then Bum. How cool is that.

Best fun in smash i've ever had, thanks NYC

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
can't say this was my best tourny, kinda hated the matchup's but at least my junior's got to see some competitive gameplay.

Jash

Smash Lord
Dam yo, i suk. Good matches from everyone i played, too much fun. Young Link is god tier but i just suk with him so this is why i keeping losing:laugh:but hey its all good, ill try and do better next time. Later guys.

Cia

das kwl
Yo, the tunes want to come next firday, think we can get the same turnout as i just saw a few posts ago in the results? That'd be awesome!!
ummm, next friday is the nyclan bi-weekly, which I like, but people tend to not go as often. you have a better chance coming 2 weeks from now on july 27th

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Lol let me shout some **** out.

Friendlies in the back. Good ****ing stuff. Jash is hilarious. Dark Pch is too good. Funny **** happened also.

Venom NY hit me with the sickest falcon punch which should never be talked about ever again.

I'm serious.

anyway thehni layed VanZ . he pwned. me :)

then uhh i think it was someone but he beat me too, and thank god he needed to work on his chaingrabbing or else i'd be four stocked instantly lol.

I actually got to see Wes play, how cool is that. And then Bum. How cool is that.

Best fun in smash i've ever had, thanks NYC
omg that was u i falcon punched LOL my bad man i just know dk 64's barrel 2 good so i just knew where u would land and i did it lol but ur falco ispreety good man u just need to work on it a little more

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
I'm back on the SCENE

Good **** to everybody I played in friendlies and tournament. Everyone gettin' better and ****. I gotta stop slackin'. But I'm back now! Except I'm not going to the next weekly at NYclan cause I'll be in FL. But I'm back after that!!

P.S.

Jman gets killed by get up attacks and Bum plays Roy!?!?

Cia

das kwl
I'm back on the SCENE

Good **** to everybody I played in friendlies and tournament. Everyone gettin' better and ****. I gotta stop slackin'. But I'm back now! Except I'm not going to the next weekly at NYclan cause I'll be in FL. But I'm back after that!!

P.S.

lmfao @ jman

nahh, just jokin

but I never EVER got to play you, we should get some matches in, I heard you have a really good fox :D

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I'm back on the SCENE

P.S.

lmfao that was so funny man good game and the tourny match and good to see u back in the smash scene lol but we have to play teams again u never die u a beast in teams lol i wish i was that good in teams with fox :urg:lol

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I'm back on the SCENE

P.S.

Hazz we need to play more.

D1

Banned via Administration
Grease!

Hazz doesn't remember the ol' Smashtality 3 team? We gotta bring that sh** back!

Its always good to see new smashers come attend the weeklies it shows that even tho this game dies in the hearts of some it is also re-conceived in the hearts of others.

Smash is a beautiful thing.

As wacky as it is...it truly is beautiful.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
due to the fact that ppl went out of their way IMing me and stuff telling me not to retire.... I'll come to one more weekly :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, it seems that my crew will crew battle IHNC. For now its four on four. Im not in the condition to play but a member wants out. So I have no choice but to step in. If I get reck then sorry. Most of you know my condition. But I'll try to give it my full skill pwoer and Dark.Pch it up. Im just gonna back up my crew, its thier crew battle, not mine. So I guess this will be done friday?

Cia

das kwl
umm, well, we're supposed to play against the tunes this friday. but I guess we could play u guys after if there is time. oh, and do the tunes have a thread??

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Its Official

This Weekly Will Be At Web2zone Until Further Notice Me And The Rest Of Da Have To Workout A Few Things, So To Make Things A For Sure Thing For You Guyz We Just Told Kf To Take This Week So Ppl Wont Be Left With No Weekly This Friday Due To Our Problems With Our Venue.

So On That Note Its At Web2zone Guyz Until We Post That It Wont Be Which The Deadline Will Be Thursday Night If The Venue Will Change Ok Ppl? Peace

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
hey DAlegendarysamus, nice avatar

hmhmhmhmhmhhmhmhmhmhm

but....WHO HAS THE BETTER SIG

WAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

:099:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
This Weekly Will Be At Web2zone Until Further Notice Me And The Rest Of Da Have To Workout A Few Things, So To Make Things A For Sure Thing For You Guyz We Just Told Kf To Take This Week So Ppl Wont Be Left With No Weekly This Friday Due To Our Problems With Our Venue.

So On That Note Its At Web2zone Guyz Until We Post That It Wont Be Which The Deadline Will Be Thursday Night If The Venue Will Change Ok Ppl? Peace
what happened to nyclan?i was actually looking forward to it,cuz of ac's and i was gonna bring a pillow for the seats:cool::cool:

Top Bottom