• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
yaaaay more players at the weeklies!! but why do so many poop out on the NYCLAN weeklies. I understand that people aren't always gonna have the money, but this pattern tends to be consistant. I like both venues and each have their advantages.

ex. web2- has the entire downstairs area for smashbros and snacks aren't as expensive

nyclan- air conditioned and we never have to wait for annoying parties <_<

my point is, both venues are fine, so to completely crap out on any weekly is just dumb

Alukard

Smash Hero
yaaaay more players at the weeklies!! but why do so many poop out on the NYCLAN weeklies. I understand that people aren't always gonna have the money, but this pattern tends to be consistant. I like both venues and each have their advantages.

ex. web2- has the entire downstairs area for smashbros and snacks aren't as expensive

my point is, both venues are fine, so to completely crap out on any weekly is just dumb
Quoted for truth .... But umm i'm going to this weeks weekly ^_^ .. i was away on a lil vacation this past week but i'm back in town yayyy ... i need to play at this weekly i haven't played some serious matches since the baby zenith =\ .. well i hope i dont' get 4 stocked cuz i can barely shffl against the pc >_< ... I MISSED MY SMASH COMMUNITY ^_^

Venom NY

Smash Lord

this is true BUT nyclan makes me have sit on metal where the sun dont shine:confused::confused:

D1

Banned via Administration
Welcome back ES!!!!

Welcome back Alu and Hacky.

Everyone else can't wait to play you all this weekend! Its gonna be a blast!

*runs to take a piss*

CLOSE UR EYES DON'T LOOK! WTF!!!!

f***in perv-a$$ n1ggaz

Cia

das kwl
Do you have love New York??

Yeah, I know you do.

believe it or not this post was relevant.

oh, and everyone, come to web2zone before 5 o'clock. you don't wanna miss what I heard is gonna be an epic crew battle. (there better not be a freakin party.)

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Here is a list of things I wish could happen but will probably not because life sucks:

• No birthday party will delay us.
  • Someone will bring a VCR and record the crew battle.
  • Crew battle won't take more than 20 minutes.
  • People will cooperate and not argue about ******** ****.
  • I win the weekly.

But regardless of what happens, I have been waiting for this weekly very impatiently. *Duke Nukem voice* It's time to ROCK.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
ok this is wat will happen....

there will be NO BIRTHDAY party.

im gonna come in early to run the crew battle and make sure it happens quickly and b4 the tournys.

someone else is gonna bring the VCR and i will Record it.

and starz will win the weekly. i already put him in a bracket that has no one and he automatically gets first.

***CREW BATTLERS BE HERE AT 3-4 SO WE CAN FINISH BY 5- 5 30.....*****

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
and starz will win the weekly. i already put him in a bracket that has no one and he automatically gets first.

***CREW BATTLERS BE HERE AT 3-4 SO WE CAN FINISH BY 5- 5 30.....*****
pffft, Stars doesn't need that in order to win. He won in a weekly one time in first place. He only sandbagged afterwards so that Wes and some other could get their paychecks

STAR'S FOX SKILLZ ARE TOO GODLY! ^.^

.....holy ****.

Star + Fox = Star Fox

That's the title name of all his video game

THEE PROPHETCY (sp?) HAS BEEN HAS BEEN REALIZED! *Bows*

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Hmm I haven't been to a NYC tourney in about a year now... I think it's time to return.
It's been too long, man. Get over here.

pffft, Stars doesn't need that in order to win. He won in a weekly one time in first place. He only sandbagged afterwards so that Wes and some other could get their paychecks

STAR'S FOX SKILLZ ARE TOO GODLY! ^.^

.....holy ****.

Star + Fox = Star Fox

That's the title name of all his video game

THEE PROPHETCY (sp?) HAS BEEN HAS BEEN REALIZED! *Bows*
Haha, oh man. I really don't deserve this praise. >_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I guess I'll stop by. This should be fun. I wont be there to see the crew battle though. But I rooting for the crew in N.J town. I'll show up around 5. I have to see if I can like leave my house and not have images and all from what has happen with me. So to give my self time I'll be there around that time. Good like. Im sure with People like tech0 and starz, you guys will win. Have fun and see ya laterz

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I guess I'll stop by. This should be fun. I wont be there to see the crew battle though. But I rooting for the crew in N.J town. I'll show up around 5. I have to see if I can like leave my house and not have images and all from what has happen with me. So to give my self time I'll be there around that time. Good like. Im sure with People like tech0 and starz, you guys will win. Have fun and see ya laterz
yay we got drk pch supporting us XD woot i win inside XD but on some 4 real stuff grill is our "secret player" he is too good :D lol he is so secret cuz he been at w2z once when no1 knew who we were i think the only people who know him r in KF or were in KF :(

btw take ure time bro make sure when u get here ure here to have fun and dance like kirby XD >_>

D1

Sry Starz I agree w/ everything except you winning the weekly...get at me IRL and in smash.

*crip walks and blood stomps in Starz face w/ a Blue and Red flag hanging on the left side and the right side ***** WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!!*

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Sry Starz I agree w/ everything except you winning the weekly...get at me IRL and in smash.

*crip walks and blood stomps in Starz face w/ a Blue and Red flag hanging on the left side and the right side ***** WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!!*
I'll see you in the finals... NIGHQUA. </Boondocks>

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383

I can only pray that i can reach your lvl of randomness man. Its quite epic and awe inspiring I tell ya.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
tec0 is a beast.... its all that sexual tension he is not gettin out... so he uses his anger in smash... hes just 2 godly

o yea and take care every1.... ill try 2 visit every so often

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
^ that was you on kongo jungle? rofl too funny. *shoots out the barrel* FALCOOOOOOON PUNCH!!!!! :laugh:

i improved a bunch apparently im very pleased with the way things went. well i started off easy b/c i faced a bowser main but it was competitive. then i faced bum. YES!!!! WE WERE TRYING to decide does roy counter peach or what...... i hate those guranteed up-airs im gonna practice di theres gotta be a way to avoid it. good stuff thooo... and way to be nice to the noobs like me BUM.

Vans thanks for getting me excited / nervous. I could've beat that samus but the key to success is to not know your succeeding and you effed me up. :laugh:
well i was 1 stock away on that match. + dude was getting coached by his buddy and mr. wes and his "code of samus" :mad:

well i feel i accomplished alot without much practice recently so i thinks its time to practice 5x as much again and improve even more.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
way too much fun today guys me and vanz got 2nd in teams woot :D if bum and DJN decided not to team we coulda had it :( o well i guess some1 had to calm us down lol

D1 u r still a beast to me :) u and reno make a really good team i wuz so surprised by u guys

dark pch - my bad i didnt get to play u i wuz tryin to find friendly tvs and i couldnt ever find one :( boo well watever eventually ill end up playin some matches vs u i hope u feel better bout ure situation and junk

vanz - ure my dude :) lol more teamin up for vanz and teczero :) FTW XD

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Y'all don't know nothin bout random

I get so bad at times ppl try not to look my way cuz they think I'm ********.

I changed my username from phillybilly to scissors sir as a result of a random rant at a smashfest

D1 get at me

I challenge u to a random match IRL

We each take turns sayin random **** to one another until one person cracks or freezes.

Whatcha know about eatin pigeons & graham crackers off a drunk teletubbies' belly during a world war 2 re-enactment at madison square garden on Thanksgiving Day?

Thank u massa! Mmm this her' pig'n sho is good massa! May I haf anothuh suh??

Next time we see each other D1 it's on!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I thought coming here would help, but I felt in worst shape then I came in. I tried to have fun in my matches, at times it was, then it just died. It felt awful. and my tourny matches were no better.I played bad. And the fact I had to deal with a camping for and a marth made it worst. I dont know how to deal with that, and Marth........well he Marth Vs a Peach...think about it........

I thought I could hande it, but I cant. And the back seat playing smashing against me and silvin was not makeing the match easy for me to enjoy and focus.Im sorry everyone. But I just cant deal with it in my condition. I felt.........like nothing in my matches. And I try to forget all of that and have a good time. But it just made it worst. I just need to quit this game for a while, and be alone. No way Im gonna play well and not feel imbarrassed like I did today in this state. I was ashamed. If you wanna know whats wrong with me, Ask alex or JC. or one of my crew members. I kinda teared a lil on the way home. I cant handle this. So Im just gonna be alone till im cured or something. And I wont have anything to do with this game till then.

But to those that I played today. Nice matches. I'll see you guys around, for now I just want to be alone. Later smash people

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Dark Pch. Good match we had. i promise i'll get better so i can give you more comp when you return from your haitus.

@ CaniSmash: Show up @ the next weekly. i'm not happy with our match at all, however gj on the win.

@DJnintendo: I bow before ya mang. you > me... that is all

I had so much fun in friendlies. teams and singles rocked my socks.

D1

Despite my demeanor at certain times in the tournament (cuz I would be in deep thought about certain smash-related things) I had an awesome time today!

It was mad fun to see my I.H.N.C, Plezey, DA, KF, and I.E. brothers at the tourney today.

I love everybody special shoutout to everyone in my brackets for teams/singles no matter if I won or lost I enjoyed the matches alot! Hope we get to fight again in the future ^_^.

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMG i just got home ... Rule #1 ... i need a car for these ****ing tournies ... cuz **** i live far lol ... i just wanna give a strong shoutout to drk peach ^_^ ... u listened to me when i posted and while back about being a friend ... and u said wassup and thats that son ^_^ ... good **** today i was watching ur matches ... u did well ^_^ ... ok and i wanna say 3rd place is the **** lol ... hax aka baby isai we are doing really well together ... i think i'm gonna steal u from jesus lol ...D1 thanks for the stick man and dont' wry about the A button man u did wat u could and i'm grateful =P ... JESUS WTF BRO u definately need sleep b4 tournies or sumthing ... but i still think u were mad cute so u win ... also that old lady giving u looks on the train that was hilarious ... DJN i <3 u ELL PII PII... I <3 IhNC ... we need to go clubbin peoples **** smash ... we can all win when we go and chill =P.. good **** at the crew battle ... i guess my crew under estimated their opponents =\ ... but no johns from me ... ^_^ I LOVE YA ALL... so yea umm everyone i love ya all but i'll prolly shout out more tmr ... but i am really sleepy and i'm sry if i forgot anyone =\ ... MY BUNNY HOOD FTW X2 IN ITEM FRIENLIES GET AT MEEEEE!!!!

Top Bottom