• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Jay0yeah's calculations, QUIT!

***Monthlies [ALL DAY EVENT] (one day out of the month) : $4 metro card, $5 - $10 breakfast (lets say $5), $10 TEAMS, $20 SINGLES, $5 - $10 lunch (lets say $5), $2 drink or snack, dinner at home priceless... You've spent about $46 for the month if you spent ($5 breakfast and $5 lunch). You will save more if you don't purchase breakfast and lunch and enter only one tournament or don’t use the train. Personally in a monthly I will go all out since its once a month :) With lots of players at the tournament and the $$ prizes at a high amount, you can't go wrong...

***Biweeklies [Evening event] (two days out of the month) : $4 metro card (Dam MTA), $10 teams, $10 singles, $5 - $10 lunch/dinner (lets say $5), $2 drink or snack, midnight snack at home DEFINITELY PRICELESS, lol. You will save money if you starve at the biweeklies or don’t need MTA, lol. Do everything in this times 2 and you will be spending about $62 (If you enter the two biweeklies and go all out those two days out of the month). There will be a good amount of people many a great or less #. I would say a decent or great amount of people.

***Weeklies [Evening event] (four days out of the month) : $4 metro card, $10 teams, $10 singles, $5 - $10 lunch/dinner (lets say $5), $2 drink or snack. Like I said before you will save money if you starve or don’t need to use MTA. Do everything here times four only if you attend every week and go all out every week. You do the math cause its greater than $62 for the month (if you go all out). WARNING! It is not certain that there will be a great # of players in every weekly.

**PLEASE reply and someone has to tell me to quit for taking time to do this post, if not I’m quitting, LOL...

Will, where is freeport?

D.R.

Smash Apprentice
dam that sucks that the halo 3 copies got stolen.... plus people weren't listen to that jeffery guy, so I'm guessin he gonna cancel this weekly thing. I was hopin to use this weekly meet up to get better:urg:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dam that sucks that the halo 3 copies got stolen.... plus people weren't listen to that jeffery guy, so I'm guessin he gonna cancel this weekly thing. I was hopin to use this weekly meet up to get better:urg:
its much better if it turns to bi-weeklies or monthlies more hype this way

i dunno if they are gonna be totally canceled im assuming not since Ace put up the zenith thread

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
i like weekies but change'em to like this:

1st week regular tourny $10

2nd week low tier tourny $5

3rd week same as first

4th week (whatever tourny $5) it could be another low tier or random tourny whatever u ppl see fit b/c it does get boring playing the same ppl every week however if only 7-8 ppl enter y don't u play swiss or round roubins and top 4 play in semi-finals or something. and then we go back to week 1.

im just trying to keep things different and fun so ppl don't lose interest in the game.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Hey Will

-------------------
Where is FreePort?

I hope ya looked at my last post and took a look at the $$ spending calculations for smash tournaments. It's 95% accurate... Check it out EVERYONE!

I vote for monthlies. Biweeklies are fine by me but monthlies is my vote.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
New York New York

its funny that how ppl come and go out of Da and feel the rath when they leave i hope Bum when the rath of DA hits u it doesnt hit u as hard has it has with others. I hope everyhitng works out for u in the future but once u turn ur back on DA, thats it i will see u on the battlefield, New york i will have to say its over the king is back i have to take my throne back no more fighting in auto-polit anymore i am going to try now an put my hands on the steering wheel. PPl didnt see the rath of DA you think that we oded with trash talking and taking over tournies ppl have not seen anything yet alot of ppl going to just be giving us donations now to the DA foundation.

ALSO THIS IS FOR THE SWAMP CREW I WOULD LIEK TO DO 2 THINGS HAVE ANOTHER CREW BATTLE SINCE WE HAD A CREW MEMBER TO DO GENOCIDE TO HIS OWN CREW. AND SECONDLY I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PERSONAL CREW BATTLE WES VS TEAM SWAMP: I FIGHT THE WHOLE
CREW IN A ROUND ROBIN IF I LOSE TO ANYONE IN YOUR CREW ON SET I GIVE THE WHOLE CREW 5 BUX EACH BUT IF I BEAT THE WHOLE CREW NOT LOSEING A SET AT ALL EACH MEMBER GIVE ME 10 DOLLARS. SO HOW ABOUT IT SWAMP TEAM YOU TAKE THE 2 CHALLENGES OR WHAT?

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
its funny that how ppl come and go out of Da and feel the rath when they leave i hope Bum when the rath of DA hits u it doesnt hit u as hard has it has with others. I hope everyhitng works out for u in the future but once u turn ur back on DA, thats it i will see u on the battlefield, New york i will have to say its over the king is back i have to take my throne back no more fighting in auto-polit anymore i am going to try now an put my hands on the steering wheel. PPl didnt see the rath of DA you think that we oded with trash talking and taking over tournies ppl have not seen anything yet alot of ppl going to just be giving us donations now to the DA foundation.

ALSO THIS IS FOR THE SWAMP CREW I WOULD LIEK TO DO 2 THINGS HAVE ANOTHER CREW BATTLE SINCE WE HAD A CREW MEMBER TO DO GENOCIDE TO HIS OWN CREW. AND SECONDLY I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PERSONAL CREW BATTLE WES VS TEAM SWAMP: I FIGHT THE WHOLE
CREW IN A ROUND ROBIN IF I LOSE TO ANYONE IN YOUR CREW ON SET I GIVE THE WHOLE CREW 5 BUX EACH BUT IF I BEAT THE WHOLE CREW NOT LOSEING A SET AT ALL EACH MEMBER GIVE ME 10 DOLLARS. SO HOW ABOUT IT SWAMP TEAM YOU TAKE THE 2 CHALLENGES OR WHAT?
well first off....U TIIIIGHT...and secondly who knows if everyone else will b ok with this....who would u b using 2 replace bum?

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea i think i speak for swat ... we will gladly accept both challenges ... i'm going to try to make time to practice as well ... i also have been playing only at weeklies ... no smashfests or anything but ... i mean i need to keep up with the dudes i train with (the rest of my crew) i didn't do half bad at the crew battle ... without the trainin i been missing ... so wes u never said how many people for each challenge ... i am guessing 5v5 for the crew battle ... or 6v6 ?? ... and then the other one will b 5v1 ? lemme kno

BTW bring the smack talk it helps me wake up lol (and LMFAO at swamp lol)

BUM163

Smash Lord
well seeing as wat i did, ya take this game 2 serious at times n it wasn't like ya play for 10 dollars or 4 the title. i can careless if ya was 2 b like oh itz the principal of the game, it wasn't even that serious. i still got luv 4 ya n still will chill wit ya, but now the cards r on ya table. one thing i got 2 say, don't confused a videogame wit real life i hope regardless we can talk n chill, if not then i truly see where i stood at. now since i'm out i'm either lookin 2 create a beast crew so we can rival ny's toughest d.a, or join a crew thatz beast. yo if weeklies start gettin good i'm gonna try 2 record so things can live up. i still say this weekly, weekly, nothin n then zeneith since zeneith will b like every month most likely. lets see wat happens.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
oh snap i can feel the tension its like :mad: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i can see nobody like my idea for weeklies so fudge u all lolol XD.

Alukard

Smash Hero

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMnn im down for it.^__^ -(this is venom)

BUM163

Smash Lord
people should record crew matches n matches period. yo who was that person last week that was recording? i neva seen him b 4.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gmoney is back up in dis hizzle. i just had to read from page 341 to catch up on what i been missin out one. so if i'm not mistaken appearently someone stole 3 halo 3 copies and now weeklies will be changed to something else? all i got to say to dat is WTF!! sry about the copies being taken and about the weeklies situation, i am down for w/e. i love this game, call me a nub/noob/tell me to quit life or w/e u want but i have fun just sitting and messing up level 9 cpu's and tellin dem to quit life. das how much i like to play. honestly i liked the weekly thing. i went for 2 and a half months straight and enetered both singles and doubles everytime i went so whenever u have a tounry i'm there all up in it. but there are things like school/work/gf/ and sleep dat i need to put time into (esp dat third one) so if it comes down to not having weeklies, i will be voting for bu-weelies because i like to play as much as possible for as long as possible and money is not a porblem for me. so i'll be keeping up to date with things from now on, was a little busy b4 so next w2z i will be there with my three tv's and cubes and ma L.I. possy, representin as usual and makin mad noise and yellin quit life and anything and havin fun in dat *****.

also jman, i still owe ur fox a 4 stockin from when u got me tight that one time when u got lucky and beat me, so u can live in fear till dat match. D1- it's morphin time so quit life. Vanz - nice job comin 1st but i'ma still make u quit life next time i play u. Reno - i play u all da time at hofstra so quit life. and to everyone else just quit life and please comply with the rules and have respect for others. i would hate to lose w2z and not have place to do what we do. i'm out pe@ce

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
VaNz - It looks like you have to take NJ Transits - "North Jersey Coast Line" rail to Belmar. Then you'd have to take a cab or a bus to Howell (10 minutes away). It looks like it'll be an expensive trip for you guys from NY though. I know the train ride round trip is $25. If you're coming with Tec, I'll pick you up from Long Branch or Asbury and you can ride there with us.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah I've checked out the train schedules and stuff like that too, I think its like 21 $ to get from NY to long branch using NJ transit, and yeah one of us could get you there, so if your willing to pay the 21, we'll see you there NY. :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
DAMMMM 21$ for jersey lol ... and then we have to pay for tounrey itself ... chillz ... thats too much ... i can't see myself spending that much unless i'm going at least 2 states away or sumthing ... sheesh

Venom NY

Smash Lord
VaNz - It looks like you have to take NJ Transits - "North Jersey Coast Line" rail to Belmar. Then you'd have to take a cab or a bus to Howell (10 minutes away). It looks like it'll be an expensive trip for you guys from NY though. I know the train ride round trip is $25. If you're coming with Tec, I'll pick you up from Long Branch or Asbury and you can ride there with us.
GODDAAMNNNN to lose to m2k?no thanx:chuckle::chuckle:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Anyone wants to be my official partner? I'm thinking of getting into teams. But I am not sure. I had 2 official partners in the past. And they bailed on me -______- ' we were beasting too. Losers.......... I need a person I can sync with in teams. Though nearly everyone I team with say Im a good teammate. So no worries from a bad partner here. I think teams can help me in singles. ( from what Ihave been told). So, anyone wanna try teams with Dark.Pch and maybe be official partners?

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Anyone wants to be my official partner? I'm thinking of getting into teams. But I am not sure. I had 2 official partners in the past. And they bailed on me -______- ' we were beasting too. Losers.......... I need a person I can sync with in teams. Though nearly everyone I team with say Im a good teammate. So no worries from a bad partner here. I think teams can help me in singles. ( from what Ihave been told). So, anyone wanna try teams with Dark.Pch and maybe be official partners?

lol the only reason i stopped teaming with you,is cuz u were broke and u always had ur **** music on so when i would tell u to stop throwing turnips since falcons need to jump u couldnt hear me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bull.

We only teamed once and that was at the gautlet around may or april of '06 One time dude. all the other times when we went everywhere and teamed we owned and hardly lost team fights.. and I had my merengue tipico on my head all the time. So nice try but no;) Last I teamed with you was at a zenith I think in feb. we were downstairs playing teams and never lost a fight. and I had my music on there too. Dont blame my music for it or base it one our fist team tournament ever.

P.S how could say I was broke when I was the one that paid for your teams and I entered singles? Your memory Sucks.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seems people are being see for their work. A new breed of players that can help hold down N.Y. Not just Bum, wes, etc. they are already known as gods, ha ha ha. But more best plays would be great too. check what I found.

"its like my semi-pro list would be: Dark. Pch, Jash, Vanz, Hax, Starz, JMan, Alukard,ts like u good but not recognized across the world"

Not much but a start I suppose. I dont know how good this will do to get people hype but these people do be beasting (not sure about me ..) And place well. If this keeps up, maybe N.Y will be back in shape? errmm....idk. try to help, sorry if this is a weak way of trying.....

R3N0

Smash Lord
i like to touch myself during the day time... it gives me smash powers.

Cia

das kwl
"its like my semi-pro list would be: Dark. Pch, Jash, Vanz, Hax, Starz, JMan, Alukard,ts like u good but not recognized across the world"
who the hell said that cuz they're ****ing dumb.. no offesnse.. but yeah, dumb as hell. not pro. not semi pro. basic smashers all in that list

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Seems people are being see for their work. A new breed of players that can help hold down N.Y. Not just Bum, wes, etc. they are already known as gods, ha ha ha. But more best plays would be great too. check what I found.

Not much but a start I suppose. I dont know how good this will do to get people hype but these people do be beasting (not sure about me ..) And place well. If this keeps up, maybe N.Y will be back in shape? errmm....idk. try to help, sorry if this is a weak way of trying.....
who the hell said that?and y im i not in it ;D nah i should be in it for teams.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
who the hell said that cuz they're ****ing dumb.. no offesnse.. but yeah, dumb as hell. not pro. not semi pro. basic smashers all in that list

I agree. Just average players. its just someones opinion. I dont think it matters. tournament performance is what mattters and traveling to places placeing well is what matters and can get you seen the least semi pro maybe.

Top Bottom