• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing Brawl for 8+ hours straight

K-Pat

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=2443]Playing Brawl for 8+ hours straight[/drupal]

is pretty fun. Especially when you're playing against good people. This weekend I went to a LAN Party, and I basically just played SSBB the whole time. I took a break and played DDR for, like, 5 minutes, but besides that and getting free cookies, mooching off of people with pizza, and using the B-room, playing SSBB is all I did.

I'm not amazing at Brawl or anything, but I'm not a noob, either, so I didn't feel totally out of place amongst the really good people there. I wasn't the worst, though, so I had my fair share of winz :3 I eventually stopped playing with the good people, though, because they were being soggy buttholes and wouldn't take turns. So I just found another Wii for me and my friends to play on. I got up to 120 kills in one sitting o.o And I found out that Ivysaur is super kawaii and awesome, so yeah... New mini-main! XD

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I've been going to smashfests recently and playing tons of matches. I played HAT, Pyronic Star and a couple of other decent players. It's crazy how much we play (my Wii said it had +21 hours of play time for that day).

It's crazy fun. ^_^

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I remember I played Brawl 6 hours straight with my friend....
He called my Wolf broken and said I played cheap with him.

And he mains Metaknight.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
wow, i can't play my wii for that long. i can stay on the computer that long but not my wii. i'll get a major headache.

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
did this in melee and while i slept i was playing out matches in my dreams that never happened.
One match was marth(me) vs a bowser on corneria, last stock high percent and i missed a Ken combo and lost right after:laugh:

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
did this in melee and while i slept i was playing out matches in my dreams that never happened.
One match was marth(me) vs a bowser on corneria, last stock high percent and i missed a Ken combo and lost right after:laugh:
Maybe it happened! :embarrass

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Hahaha, simply fabulous, FABULOUS.
I hope you're not being sarcastic.
Do you know how many stupid tornado's he did?
V_V

Anyway it has some side effects such as but not limited to:
Not being able to sleep
Thinking of gimping people
Calling characters cheap while you main Metaknight
Captain .
Falcon.
Dittos.
Saying "Kawaii"In a good way

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I hope you're not being sarcastic.
Do you know how many stupid tornado's he did?
V_V

Anyway it has some side effects such as but not limited to:
Not being able to sleep
Thinking of gimping people
Calling characters cheap while you main Metaknight
Captain .
Falcon.
Dittos.
Saying "Kawaii"In a good way
Too much win, cannot be sarcastic!
Don't worry Holo, I love you ;D.

omg. New kind of sleep walking? Playing smash:confused:
See: Mew2King

K-Pat is a true fan of Brawl.
I could never do that. Nor could I ever find people like that >_>
Same here.

Gimme Melee or SSB64 and I'd do it though!

DeathJohnson

Smash Rookie
If I had anybody willing to play Brawl for a long time, I could probably go for 20 hours, at least.

Top Bottom