• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playable SSE Stages with Video!

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Symphonic, try making a stage thats already been made, so that way you can compare yours to the finished one to see whats wrong with yours.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I got it to work! With stages that dont' have a Model Data 0, you replace the ModelData 1 instead.

EDIT: I got a stage to replace yoshi's island Melee, but the background keeps floating around like YIM's background does....how do I fix this? X(

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
I got it to work! With stages that dont' have a Model Data 0, you replace the ModelData 1 instead.

EDIT: I got a stage to replace yoshi's island Melee, but the background keeps floating around like YIM's background does....how do I fix this? X(
did you replace SceneData[0]? thats all i can think of.

pokioh243

Smash Cadet
Symphonicsage12, I got the same problem.. what exactly did you do? Cause at first, my wii made the BBRRZZTTT noise, but then later it did not make any noise at all. So, how did you solve it?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I would, for now, only try to replace Yoshi's Island (Melee), and Online Waiting Room.

They are both very simple in terms of their data layout. The only problem with YIM is that the background floats around, and I can't figure out how to stop it. D:

pokioh243

Smash Cadet
Well, I also tried some premade stages by Rudementry and they also made my wii freeze. Could this be because one of my codes is outdated, or like I have an older version of Brawl+?

dessert fox5

Smash Cadet
Could someone please test this stage for me?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ltny0njzyqw/STGRESULT.pac

It might be a working results stage with normal spawn. Might. I also spent less than 5 minutes working on it cuz I gotta go to church so I might've forgotten something stupid.

The type1[2] and type1[10] stuff hasn't been replaced yet. I don't know if I should or not. Try it out how it is now, then try with type1 stuff. It might work.
Tried it. A replacement with the wifi training stage. One problem: all the characters are standing in the center overlapping each other. I guess that's what the type1[2] and type1[10] stuffs are.

pokioh243

Smash Cadet
Ok. I took the latest codeset, put it on my SD and tried again. Now, the stages start, and a few seconds later, the wii freezes again. Wtf?

D

Deleted member

this beep noise people talk about is just the sound stuck at the tone it was when everything froze. no sound just means that everything was silent when the freeze happened.

AKA no beep when your wii freezes is still a freeze, nothing more, nothing less.

pokioh243

Smash Cadet
Was that a comment to me? Cause if it was, I know that. I know that it still a freeze. What I don't know, is what is causing the freeze.

EDIT: I tried again and selected Final Destination instead of rumble falls. I thought "whatever" and started battling a sonic of lvl 3. Anyways, after 20 seconds or something like that, my wii froze again O_o. Hasn't happened before. I'm pretty sure it is because of the new codeset..

D

Deleted member

Was that a comment to me? Cause if it was, I know that. I know that it still a freeze. What I don't know, is what is causing the freeze.

EDIT: I tried again and selected Final Destination instead of rumble falls. I thought "whatever" and started battling a sonic of lvl 3. Anyways, after 20 seconds or something like that, my wii froze again O_o. Hasn't happened before. I'm pretty sure it is because of the new codeset..
no it was not. If I make a comment to someone I would mention that person.
a lot of people are like "ooh it froze, BUT there was no beep"
just clearing that up.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
oh.......netherlands....that's why you were having problems. A lot of this stuff is designed for USA users. ;/

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
... uhh 2 things
1. wtf is the code to replace the online waiting room. i stole mine from the b+ txt file but it doesnt work

2. anyone know where to get the pac files for these.. so many lame stages to replace.. so much time.. ya

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Heck yeah! Ok one request cuz when i made it it froze. Could someone make Final Destanation into Midair Staduim? That would rock!

Jose_Gallardo

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but by default, replacing the online training stage causes no items to spawn (other than SandBag). To fix this issue, simply get the ItmMelee002.pac from a Melee stage, and replace the one from the online training stage:

Before:

After:

I noticed this issue with Dantarion's Stages, and I prefer Brawls with items. Also, for those who do not want items, Itm010001Gen.pac seems to stop any items from spawning at all.

Suic

Smash Cadet
just a short question before i give downloading many of these newly finished levels a try...have the boundaries been edited on these or do most have those super large sse death boundaries? I assume you,rude, are thorough enough that you have been doing that; but I just wanted to make sure. Also, if someone does create a new thread with these stages, could you possibly be so kind to seperate stages that could possibly be neutral from just straight up off the wall stages? Just a request as there are definitely some already listed that couldn't really be considered for serious play. I think it would also make it easier to make a pack of if the ones that are only for fun are seperated.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Lol the cameras have been editted as best as possible, I can't say they'll be perfect, but they have been troubleshooted. You could've just tested out one stage and found that out yourself though.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Why would you need a video? D:

There's a text tutorial on the first page. Takes less than 5 minutes to do this stuff.
I tried to do this, but none of the stages I get have ModelData[100] and none of them have ef_* .pac or whatever that is

I tried replacing just what was there and it froze my wii and Gecko wouldn't load Brawl+, stupid code error

This code error takes forever to fix, I have to format my SD card over and over until it works and it happens every time I try this, so could I just make a request instead so I don't kill my Wii?

Just want the jungle SSE stage where you fight Bowser over Rumble Falls if someone would be so kind as to do that for me

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Just want the jungle SSE stage where you fight Bowser over Rumble Falls if someone would be so kind as to do that for me
Funny enough, it freezes for me as well. I used one I DLed off this thread, he base was temple.

I was so excited that it didn't freeze immediately after i selected the stage, but a second after, it went BEEEEEP

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Guys, I stopped uploading stages because I am still working on a way to you know...choose them.
I have a way that works, but it uses a ghetto folder naming system for now

Top Bottom