• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
My apologies Omar, I wasn't here to read your comment towards brawling with myself included. Yes, I am familiar and experienced this issue many times.

Keep in mind that the servers are alternate not official which means that the error codes are different or still experiencing problems displaying the correct error code troublesome issue. But for that error code it's simply a disconnection transmission error (server restarting or problem in general).

To fix this issue, simply just disconnect and reconnect back the Wiimmfi server (online) to resolve the issue. Honestly since the terrible WFC server is disabled, and the new Wiimmfi is enabled by the App availability, the Error codes are simple now not too many like the WFC server, to fix all issue just disconnect and reconnect no matter what. At times the opponent as well needs to disconnect and reconnect with yourself as well (to restart the connection on both ends).

And if done a few times and still experiencing connection issues, the problem is simply a maintenance restoration, or a troublesome situation that is being discovered which needs a few minutes, hours, days, or even weeks. But the mostly the servers have been down is like a few hours maximum. The creators of the Wiimmfi server have always done/do an excellent job and as well wonderful people in general to be around. Thanks.
Ok, thanks man.

I myself wasn't having this problem, but a guy I've been trying to Brawl with has been having it. Rage NF is his name, you probably know him. Hopefully this will help with the problem. Thanks once again.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ok, thanks man.

I myself wasn't having this problem, but a guy I've been trying to Brawl with has been having it. Rage NF is his name, you probably know him. Hopefully this will help with the problem. Thanks once again.
Ah I see, yes I know who he is, he's only read rumors about my Link but never actually played my Link only rumors which are correct btw. Anyways, I'll as well try to connect with his connection, and I will be using the method I told you about. If the troublesome situation still occurs, then the issue could just be a Firewall problem.

Some Firewalls wont accept other Firewalls if the security is low (bring virus for the user). That is why extreme security is always the wrong way. I actually don't even use my Firewall when I Brawl.

I actually disable it (but that's only my preference and I understand with this type of stuff I don't recommend this to others who just know the basics of computers).

Good luck man hopefully now you'll be able to brawl with Rage NF.

Last edited:

Astrodelta

Smash Cadet
hai anyone wanna brawl? :3 here my brawl fc 043080422440 sawrry been shy to ask now... :p

Last edited:

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
GGs, Omar_25 Omar_25 , still wish there was a way to reduce the input lag, but eh, Brawl's netcode is pretty shoddy anyway, even wiimmfi can't save it. D:

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs, Omar_25 Omar_25 , still wish there was a way to reduce the input lag, but eh, Brawl's netcode is pretty shoddy anyway, even wiimmfi can't save it. D:
The creators of Wiimmfi are testing a new server that should be set in a few months. They write the new and improved server will become ten times better than the normal God awful WFC Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
The creators of Wiimmfi are testing a new server that should be set in a few months. They write the new and improved server will become ten times better than the normal God awful WFC Wi-Fi.
That's excellent news for the brawler community I love that too happen and hopefully no more famous error code like 86420 (disconnect) and reduce lag at least. :D

I wish there is way to change the time to a stock in basic Brawl :(

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
Where can I find a guide to set up Brawl online due to Nintendo WFC being discontinued?

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Oh really? That'll be sure to make things less of a headache then, can't wait to see what it'll be like!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Where can I find a guide to set up Brawl online due to Nintendo WFC being discontinued?
First question I have for you, will do do the with hack method, or hack-less method?

I did the with hack method because codes and such (like saving over the three minute mark and such with codes).

This video will explain everything from ISO version to with Brawl disk included. Good luck man.

Anyone looking to brawl? My Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224

EthJ EthJ

Indeed, the connection will be like good servers (Xbox and such). Though it will take time and I'm not sure if they need a donation or not. Anyways, care to brawl? Or anyone else?

Rage NF Rage NF

Indeed, the servers will be amazing and hopefully they get the job done soon, as for time goes, I know they can do something about that. Right now their trying to fix Spectator mode. If they can fix the Spectator mode, they can do anything to change the online world.

If they need donations please try to spread the news but not now. Only rumors that they need donations though I'm not sure. I will check with them and view if they need dome financial income or not. Also if you or anyone would like to brawl. No need to hesitate, I'm always open to anyone. Thanks.

Last edited:

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
Well I believe my Wii is already hacked, I just can't find my SD Card right now lol but I will continue looking for it. Also I don't think you created a hyperlink to the video you wanted me to watch. Thanks for the help though N.T.A.O, can't wait to battle online!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well I believe my Wii is already hacked, I just can't find my SD Card right now lol but I will continue looking for it. Also I don't think you created a hyperlink to the video you wanted me to watch. Thanks for the help though N.T.A.O, can't wait to battle online!
Ah I see, well when you buy an SD card (you need one matter which method you use). I have all the files, I will Drop box the files to yourself and all you really need to do is add and done you finished. Just a question, are you a Geko OS user or Riivolution user? I enjoy Riivolution more because you can save larger files and such than Geko which is still great.

And my apologizes, I knew I forgot something. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFtklrXY9M Yes, Brawl is an incredible game. You're welcome as well Aidan25.

Last edited:

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
Ah I see, well when you buy an SD card (you need one matter which method you use). I have all the files, I will Drop box the files to yourself and all you really need to do is add and done you finished. Just a question, are you a Geko OS user or Riivolution user? I enjoy Riivolution more because you can save larger files and such than Geko which is still great.

And my apologizes, I knew I forgot something. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFtklrXY9M Yes, Brawl is an incredible game. You're welcome as well Aidan25.
Can't remember whether I used Gecko or Riivolution. I'll check it when I get around to finding my SD card but also that would be amazing if you could dropbox me the files! I can't thank you enough for being so helpful to a noob like myself. I'll stay in contact with you if I need to ask any questions or am having issues.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Can't remember whether I used Gecko or Riivolution. I'll check it when I get around to finding my SD card but also that would be amazing if you could dropbox me the files! I can't thank you enough for being so helpful to a noob like myself. I'll stay in contact with you if I need to ask any questions or am having issues.
Well it's all up to your preference really (Geko or Riivolution). Not problem always ready to assist players who need some Brawl assistance base. I don't believe in those words "noob" "scrub" "free" nor do I use those words. You are just inexperienced which is normal, once you start messing with this type of stuff, the work will be easy.

Just PM me which is the best way to get a hold of me; and I will immediately transfer the data onto yourself. I just saved it to my Drop box (so everything is ready to transfer). Thanks.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You there man? If you are I can Brawl right now.

EDIT: I guess not. Eh, maybe another time.
Hey man I can brawl now if you'd like to? I tried connecting with Rage NF still the same problem. I figured one thing out, the problem is doubt 99% his Firewall settings. Right now I'm assisting him. Thanks.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Hey man I can brawl now if you'd like to? I tried connecting with Rage NF still the same problem. I figured one thing out, the problem is doubt 99% his Firewall settings. Right now I'm assisting him. Thanks.
I can not Brawl at the moment (and I never can at this late of a time). Maybe tomorrow?

Really? Hopefully that helps with the problem.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I can not Brawl at the moment (and I never can at this late of a time). Maybe tomorrow?

Really? Hopefully that helps with the problem.
I see okay got it, no not yet I know the problem. Tomorrow I'll help him debug some components he doesn't need and thaqt should fix everything. If not then I'll need to search even more deeper about the issue or ask for what kind of internet he uses and router and experiment on from there. This issue will be resolved mark my words.

sijon

Smash Ace
Yes, I received a call and once more sigh, I'm needed from life's calling.

Wonderful matches man your Samus is officially the best one I've fought now. Always knew a passive aggressive Samus is the most lethal against Link or my Link to be exact. Also, remember, Sijon(?) he learned his Link from mine, he didn't use to have a Link like that. So in general you would beat any other Link with your Samus (very deadly and wonderfully fast as well smart).

Now all you really need are missile start ups with Samus (remember that long rant on the Samus social boards)?

That is pretty much the whole entity of Samus's Missile start ups.

Towards combos from scratch, short hop Uair, to Fair (the last few frames of her attack) to jab, grab, up b, or even Charge shot (if fully charged), you should even fast fall Nair, to another Uair, or a Down smash, or just just stop there (against MK Snakes and the difficult matches for Samus) and resume to the typical but effective Samus camp game-play with the light missiles, heavy missiles, and Zair.

Edit: @ Omar_25 Omar_25

Just remember to always think and experiment (it's not like I received a Link like this in one day no). I fell too many times and suffered extreme Wi-Fi difficulty, but after just remembering my own words (experiment), I started to experiment and yes used Computers (highly recommend).

Remember Computers have the greatest shield game ever, so if you can connect your own combos and attacks on them, you can easily connect them on humans ( or work around to make them crack). I always knew Samus was very underrated and seen bad because "she can't kill" which is true, so the player will need to find new ways, or find other ways to inflict damage quicker so that killing rhe foe wont be too much of a hassle (four minutes or even six minutes and yet the Samus loses still).

I might just PM you the message (since I've left my house and have time now or a few minutes). You have no idea how much I enjoy Brawl <3 Thanks Omar.
I remember. :)

sijon

Smash Ace
Hey man. Good games that day. Despite the input delay I had a good time. Hopefully we can Brawl again sometime.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Those definitely were some good games.

Speaking of Brawling, anyone interested in play a few matches right now?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Coooo my guy joining up.
My fault forgetting to respond back to our matches. Good games man I must write that it was an honor to have Charzard dittos like that never seen another Charzard look so fluid like mine. As for my main Link, I hope my Link was somewhat okay, I actually believed I did some pretty surreal mix-ups and set-ups and as well as Bomb slide mix ups. But those Charzard dittos were great and I hope my Ivysaur was great as well (I main him the most out of the three still know how to use all three but prefer Ivysaur more). Thank you for the wonderful games always brings joy to watch that there are still great players who use characters like that and know what they are doing. Like I know Reflex was great, but his Squrtile was great only his Charzard was meh and his Ivysaur was meh.

Omar_25 Omar_25 Yes Sijon has made an account now we will be seeing more of him on here more often which is wonderful. Either you or Sijon would like to brawl? Or do a rotation? Or find a fourth member to Team Battle?

sijon sijon Looking to brawl now man?

Last edited:

Astrodelta

Smash Cadet
My fault forgetting to respond back to our matches. Good games man I must write that it was an honor to have Charzard dittos like that never seen another Charzard look so fluid like mine. As for my main Link, I hope my Link was somewhat okay, I actually believed I did some pretty surreal mix-ups and set-ups and as well as Bomb slide mix ups. But those Charzard dittos were great and I hope my Ivysaur was great as well (I main him the most out of the three still know how to use all three but prefer Ivysaur more). Thank you for the wonderful games always brings joy to watch that there are still great players who use characters like that and know what they are doing. Like I know Reflex was great, but his Squrtile was great only his Charzard was meh and his Ivysaur was meh.

Omar_25 Omar_25 Yes Sijon has made an account now we will be seeing more of him on here more often which is wonderful. Either you or Sijon would like to brawl? Or do a rotation? Or find a fourth member to Team Battle?

sijon sijon Looking to brawl now man?
Yeah great games.... I'm officially terrified of link because of you! D: Oh well you never seen a chard like mine yet i never ****in saw a link like that in my whole dam life! Pardon the language but wtf did I just play and see! I'm dazed half the time Im wide eyed open to what you just did me... the set ups my guy too surreal indeed. Why havent you ever been to tourneys or at least upload some videos?

You are truly the greatest link ever! Sorry for over doing it but its true. I wonder why no links play like that because thats just impossible what you did there lol. If you wouldnt mind Id appreciate some more matches again very soon. I need more of that link in my life ASAP! Your chard was amazing as well... yeah I saved every match I love this and you guy. Cheo.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah great games.... I'm officially terrified of link because of you! D: Oh well you never seen a chard like mine yet i never ****in saw a link like that in my whole dam life! Pardon the language but wtf did I just play and see! I'm dazed half the time Im wide eyed open to what you just did me... the set ups my guy too surreal indeed. Why havent you ever been to tourneys or at least upload some videos?

You are truly the greatest link ever! Sorry for over doing it but its true. I wonder why no links play like that because thats just impossible what you did there lol. If you wouldnt mind Id appreciate some more matches again very soon. I need more of that link in my life ASAP! Your chard was amazing as well... yeah I saved every match I love this and you guy. Cheo.
Oh well thank you very much Astrodelta, well the way I play isn't that easy really, it took me years to develop my game-play with him. I can't count how many times I fell down a lot (I mean a lot a lot), but after suffering so much with this character, I just one day understood what I needed to do and how to recover back onstage and so forth. Well you aren't the only one to write greatest Link (so you didn't really over do it); however, always wonderful to view such praise, but honestly your Charzard impressed me a lot (and impressing me is not an easy task I'll admit). Sure man whenever you're ready just respond here, PM me or at times you'll be able to post a comment on my profile. Be sure to keep up that Charzard man absolutely amazing. I feel you saw my Charzard better was because of the consist Wave bounces and Rock Smash set ups. Yes, study those videos of our matches and I guarantee you'll believe you have the more impressive Charzard than mine (which you do I'll admit). Btw, how was my Ivysaur? Thanks man.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

I can't at the moment, but I can at 5:00 PM. Is that ok?

EDIT: And if we could find enough people, I'm fine with either of those options.
I see, well I can't commit to anything (at 5:00 PM not sure if I'll make it or not). Wonderful to read hopefully there will be a good Team Battle always enjoy those no matter what. Thanks man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom