• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Can you brawl tomorrow? And what time exactly can you brawl Omar? Thanks man.
Yes, I can Brawl tomorrow. Though I was planning on Brawling with someone tomorrow. His name is Leo, I'm pretty sure you've played him before. I'm not sure when he'll be on (nor is he sure) or even if he'll be able to. And I myself am able to play at either 2:00 PM or 5:00 PM.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
My fault forgetting to respond back to our matches. Good games man I must write that it was an honor to have Charzard dittos like that never seen another Charzard look so fluid like mine. As for my main Link, I hope my Link was somewhat okay, I actually believed I did some pretty surreal mix-ups and set-ups and as well as Bomb slide mix ups. But those Charzard dittos were great and I hope my Ivysaur was great as well (I main him the most out of the three still know how to use all three but prefer Ivysaur more). Thank you for the wonderful games always brings joy to watch that there are still great players who use characters like that and know what they are doing. Like I know Reflex was great, but his Squrtile was great only his Charzard was meh and his Ivysaur was meh.

Omar_25 Omar_25 Yes Sijon has made an account now we will be seeing more of him on here more often which is wonderful. Either you or Sijon would like to brawl? Or do a rotation? Or find a fourth member to Team Battle?

sijon sijon Looking to brawl now man?
I was busy today as well. Same goes for tomorrow so I will probably have to wait till next weekend. I will be staying updated here once in a while if anyone wants to Brawl for a bit.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yes, I can Brawl tomorrow. Though I was planning on Brawling with someone tomorrow. His name is Leo, I'm pretty sure you've played him before. I'm not sure when he'll be on (nor is he sure) or even if he'll be able to. And I myself am able to play at either 2:00 PM or 5:00 PM.
I see, hopefully I can tomorrow and yes I've Brawled Leo he's a good Luigi with a lot of slow frames (Wi-Fi problems) enjoy the matches man.

sijon sijon

I see well I'm online right now if you want to or if you want Team Battle/rotation whatsoever your desire is. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to Brawl with yourself included and as well you have enough time.

BlueTier BlueTier

If you want to Brawl now man I'm willing to. Here's my Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224 Thanks.

BlueTier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
unknown123
3DS FC
0018-0940-3707
Hey let me turn my wii on. I haven't played brawl in a while (mostly ssb4) So hopefully i wont do so bad and hopefully there wont be horrible lag.

BlueTier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
unknown123
3DS FC
0018-0940-3707
I see, hopefully I can tomorrow and yes I've Brawled Leo he's a good Luigi with a lot of slow frames (Wi-Fi problems) enjoy the matches man.

sijon sijon

I see well I'm online right now if you want to or if you want Team Battle/rotation whatsoever your desire is. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to Brawl with yourself included and as well you have enough time.

BlueTier BlueTier

If you want to Brawl now man I'm willing to. Here's my Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224 Thanks.
My fc is 5157-2229-5785

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Stupid disconnection my apologizes for that random occurring problem. I'd go Link but that connection is thinkable to not. Unless you want to see my Link ans you go your main MK. All up to you man.

Edit: Weird shows I have a Green connection with your connection. Care to try again? Also the best stage with less slow frames is Smashville (smallest stage) Final Destination (biggest stage) so there will be problems no matter what.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That will happen okay man sure.

Edit: Okay but let me stay GnW for one round to see if I choose Link the problem wont be too bad.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks man but that's nothing the fact that I couldn't even tech that dair stage spike off your MK's move shows the connection is meh not too bad. I'll do better stuff or try to.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh for the love of God sigh, and you picked Ice Climbers against my Link (I love this MU) need more footage of this match btw. Um let's both just restart our routers, okay? And you're fine man good MK btw.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright host
Good games man the matches were great my Link played meh (could of recovered more safer but honestly I couldn't have since I kept messing up pretty much everything. I have no idea why I kept up tilting and couldn't Zair cancel of the ledge (so I could trick you into believing you could gimp me which you did but if I actually could grab my footing better then Idk about that).

Overall great games thank you for brawling hopefully we can brawl another time and I'll understand the connection and promise amazing Link stuff that will sure to impress severely. Thanks.

BlueTier BlueTier
Thanks man they were hopefully I can do better Link stuff and I have quite a few special ones designed for Olimar.

Edit: Anyone else looking to brawl?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You host, also add this fc 2540-0317-6534. I have two saves cause i play on my wii u and wii. Last night i used wii u but today using wii.
All done already? I really need to get use to this connection I thought the second time would work like a charm, "third times the charm"?

I apologize for staying Ike but 98% of what I was doing is wrong and I literally face palmed myself for messing up those B reversals (what the heck am I doing there). You didn't even go MK don't blame you, hopefully the connection will be better or more accurately we'll get use to the connection between us. Overall good games like always. Thanks man.

Edit: Anyone else looking to brawl?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Anyone one interested in playing a few matches right now?

EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom