• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Did you need to get off?
Yes, I received a call and once more sigh, I'm needed from life's calling.

Wonderful matches man your Samus is officially the best one I've fought now. Always knew a passive aggressive Samus is the most lethal against Link or my Link to be exact. Also, remember, Sijon(?) he learned his Link from mine, he didn't use to have a Link like that. So in general you would beat any other Link with your Samus (very deadly and wonderfully fast as well smart).

Now all you really need are missile start ups with Samus (remember that long rant on the Samus social boards)?

That is pretty much the whole entity of Samus's Missile start ups.

Towards combos from scratch, short hop Uair, to Fair (the last few frames of her attack) to jab, grab, up b, or even Charge shot (if fully charged), you should even fast fall Nair, to another Uair, or a Down smash, or just just stop there (against MK Snakes and the difficult matches for Samus) and resume to the typical but effective Samus camp game-play with the light missiles, heavy missiles, and Zair.

Edit: @ Omar_25 Omar_25

Just remember to always think and experiment (it's not like I received a Link like this in one day no). I fell too many times and suffered extreme Wi-Fi difficulty, but after just remembering my own words (experiment), I started to experiment and yes used Computers (highly recommend).

Remember Computers have the greatest shield game ever, so if you can connect your own combos and attacks on them, you can easily connect them on humans ( or work around to make them crack). I always knew Samus was very underrated and seen bad because "she can't kill" which is true, so the player will need to find new ways, or find other ways to inflict damage quicker so that killing rhe foe wont be too much of a hassle (four minutes or even six minutes and yet the Samus loses still).

I might just PM you the message (since I've left my house and have time now or a few minutes). You have no idea how much I enjoy Brawl <3 Thanks Omar.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Yes, I received a call and once more sigh, I'm needed from life's calling.

Wonderful matches man your Samus is officially the best one I've fought now. Always knew a passive aggressive Samus is the most lethal against Link or my Link to be exact. Also, remember, Sijon(?) he learned his Link from mine, he didn't use to have a Link like that. So in general you would beat any other Link with your Samus (very deadly and wonderfully fast as well smart).

Now all you really need are missile start ups with Samus (remember that long rant on the Samus social boards)?

That is pretty much the whole entity of Samus's Missile start ups.

Towards combos from scratch, short hop Uair, to Fair (the last few frames of her attack) to jab, grab, up b, or even Charge shot (if fully charged), you should even fast fall Nair, to another Uair, or a Down smash, or just just stop there (against MK Snakes and the difficult matches for Samus) and resume to the typical but effective Samus camp game-play with the light missiles, heavy missiles, and Zair.
Those were some good games. Was I really doing that good? Huh, I thought I was playing worse than normal. That was probably just me playing as other characters though. Thanks! So would you say that you're style of link is one of the most effective? Just curious.

I'll have to try to incorporate this advice to my playstyle. Thanks once again!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Those were some good games. Was I really doing that good? Huh, I thought I was playing worse than normal. That was probably just me playing as other characters though. Thanks! So would you say that you're style of link is one of the most effective? Just curious.

I'll have to try to incorporate this advice to my playstyle. Thanks once again!
Of course Wi-Fi was in the middle of the matches, but I know when I see an improved Samus change some setups.

See, you believe I use link like that against all characters (no). I know when to use Link like that and back off at times but add a twist to the game-play. The Mario vs Peach was very annoying since Wi-Fi messed up my boost pivot grabs, short hops and overall the way I use Mario.

You're welcome you will be surprised just how effective Samus truly is when you experiment well enough (add your own twist to stand out) and Samus's camp game (best camp game). So you have "both of both worlds". I hope you experiment and find new ways around with her (which you will).

Last edited:

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
I wanna play Balanced Brawl over regular Brawl personally but since there seems to be no threads involving matchmaking for Brawl mods (aside from PM), I'm up for a game perhaps?

My Brawl code is: 2969-5284-2047

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
1v1s anyone? My FC is 2494-5190-0736

EDIT: Never mind, can't at the moment.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I wanna play Balanced Brawl over regular Brawl personally but since there seems to be no threads involving matchmaking for Brawl mods (aside from PM), I'm up for a game perhaps?

My Brawl code is: 2969-5284-2047
Hello, here's my Brawl code 5074-0626-2224 whenever you get the chance. I mostly Brawl night time Pacific time (pretty much only time I have).

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Hello, here's my Brawl code 5074-0626-2224 whenever you get the chance. I mostly Brawl night time Pacific time (pretty much only time I have).
Thanks, I added ya back just now, be sure to lemme know how ya like your Brawl, be it vanilla or mod. c:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks, I added ya back just now, be sure to lemme know how ya like your Brawl, be it vanilla or mod. c:
Okay. Um, I believe you mean balanced Brawl, right? Or PM? I did install Project M (a Brawl mod) but I've recklessly misplaced that specific SD card. Exactly what type of Brawl do you use or enjoy the most man. Thanks.

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Balanced Brawl makes Luigi a bit more fun for me personally, but if ya lack the means to use them, vanilla is okay enough.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Balanced Brawl makes Luigi a bit more fun for me personally, but if ya lack the means to use them, vanilla is okay enough.
Been forever since I've played balanced Brawl. What makes Luigi special or better in the balance version again? And when exactly do you brawl man?

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Well, the fixes on him are fairly minor to be honest, like his fire balls coming out a bit faster, his dash attack linking better, aaand... wow, that's it, hahah! I'm honestly not fussed with what kind of Brawl I play, I also play Project M where Luigi is much more like his Melee counterpart, but that's another whole other matchmaking thread. So yeah, vanilla, Balanced, and PM.

Oh! As for times when I'm available currently, weekends are free from around 7 AM - 12 AM, Tuesday & Friday are the same. Every other day has me free around 4 PM - 10-12 PM/AM. My timezone is BST (British Standard Time). c:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, the fixes on him are fairly minor to be honest, like his fire balls coming out a bit faster, his dash attack linking better, aaand... wow, that's it, hahah! I'm honestly not fussed with what kind of Brawl I play, I also play Project M where Luigi is much more like his Melee counterpart, but that's another whole other matchmaking thread. So yeah, vanilla, Balanced, and PM.

Oh! As for times when I'm available currently, weekends are free from around 7 AM - 12 AM, Tuesday & Friday are the same. Every other day has me free around 4 PM - 10-12 PM/AM. My timezone is BST (British Standard Time). c:
I see, well I'm heading online right now if you'd like to cross bloody swords with myself. I'll be awaiting your arrival.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Anyone interested in playing a few games right now?

EDIT: Never mind. But if anyone does want to play sometime, either quote this post or PM me and we can hopefully find a time to Brawl.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Anyone interested in playing a few games right now?

EDIT: Never mind. But if anyone does want to play sometime, either quote this post or PM me and we can hopefully find a time to Brawl.
Hey man, still looking to cross bloody swords (brawl) like almost every time?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Well, I'm back. Anyone up for a few games? (sorry for the double post).

EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited:

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
My apologies for not getting back on this, but I'm here if anyone needs me for a good old Brawl (vanilla, Balanced, or PM). o:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My apologies for not getting back on this, but I'm here if anyone needs me for a good old Brawl (vanilla, Balanced, or PM). o:
If you're still looking or would like to. I believe you added my Brawl code, am I correct? And I added you as well EthJ. Also the choice I'm choosing is regular Brawl.

Edit: Anyone can brawl me, I'm not looking for any special particular indivdual to cross bloody swords with.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Okay. I'll be waiting for you to create the lobby.

Edit: EthJ EthJ

All done? Or was that a Wi-Fi disconnection? Either-way, good games man, great Luigi, I could've reacted more better if the connection didn't contain so much slow frames (typical Wi-Fi). Thanks you very much for the games, I apologize for those random set ups (Wi-Fi mess up that is all).

The matches were great, you have a good Luigi, my only concern would be to react a little bit more safer or efficient (read an Air dodge or messed grab and Up B no matter what). Other than that solid Luigi. Have a good one. Thanks man.

Anyone else would like to Brawl?

Last edited:

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Ugh, I'm still getting input lag my end whilst everyone else seems fine, am I missing something? Also I was tired which wasn't really helping me very much. :c

Though I had fun despite that, here I thought Link was just plain bad in Brawl from just looking at the tier list alone, you certainly don't make him look F tier material lol

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ugh, I'm still getting input lag my end whilst everyone else seems fine, am I missing something? Also I was tired which wasn't really helping me very much. :c

Though I had fun despite that, here I thought Link was just plain bad in Brawl from just looking at the tier list alone, you certainly don't make him look F tier material lol
Greatly appreciated EthJ ("Though I had fun despite that, here I thought Link was just plain bad in Brawl from just looking at the tier list alone, you certainly don't make him look F tier material lol") that will be saved in my comments folder I really have one, weird huh? Well I didn't show you much, next time if you brawl, I will show you way better stuff than that, that was only the beginning (being serious). And no believe me I received quite a lot of input lag, haven't you noticed my consist Bomb slide mess ups? Recovering the wrong way, and poor DI? Well that's all towards Wi-Fi which is a given. You played fine just don't let that get to you, once you do you will play horribly (evidence right here).

Edit: Um, anyone else looking to brawl?

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Greatly appreciated EthJ ("Though I had fun despite that, here I thought Link was just plain bad in Brawl from just looking at the tier list alone, you certainly don't make him look F tier material lol") that will be saved in my comments folder I really have one, weird huh? Well I didn't show you much, next time if you brawl, I will show you way better stuff than that, that was only the beginning (being serious). And no believe me I received quite a lot of input lag, haven't you noticed my consist Bomb slide mess ups? Recovering the wrong way, and poor DI? Well that's all towards Wi-Fi which is a given. You played fine just don't let that get to you, once you do you will play horribly (evidence right here).

Edit: Um, anyone else looking to brawl?
Are you still there? I can play you. Not sure for how long though.

EDIT: Actually now that I think of it, I probably don't have enough time to Brawl with you. But I do have a question. Are you familiar with the Error code 86420?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Are you still there? I can play you. Not sure for how long though.

EDIT: Actually now that I think of it, I probably don't have enough time to Brawl with you. But I do have a question. Are you familiar with the Error code 86420?
My apologies Omar, I wasn't here to read your comment towards brawling with myself included. Yes, I am familiar and experienced this issue many times.

Keep in mind that the servers are alternate not official which means that the error codes are different or still experiencing problems displaying the correct error code troublesome issue. But for that error code it's simply a disconnection transmission error (server restarting or problem in general).

To fix this issue, simply just disconnect and reconnect back the Wiimmfi server (online) to resolve the issue. Honestly since the terrible WFC server is disabled, and the new Wiimmfi is enabled by the App availability, the Error codes are simple now not too many like the WFC server, to fix all issue just disconnect and reconnect no matter what. At times the opponent as well needs to disconnect and reconnect with yourself as well (to restart the connection on both ends).

And if done a few times and still experiencing connection issues, the problem is simply a maintenance restoration, or a troublesome situation that is being discovered which needs a few minutes, hours, days, or even weeks. But the mostly the servers have been down is like a few hours maximum. The creators of the Wiimmfi server have always done/do an excellent job and as well wonderful people in general to be around. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom