• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
@ Omar_25 Omar_25

Great games like always man. As always I appreciate your drive to still continue to brawl. If you'd like to next time, we can Team Battle against two other teams, are interested to participate?

Your Samus increased mobility and zoning (instead of just camping) great work there. Also Ichose Samus to not mock you in any means (I never do that sort of stupidity). I was just showing you a few Heavy missile set ups you could incorporate into your Samus game-play man. I knew once you chose Link and my color that (he thinks I'm mocking him) which I wasn't.

I apologize for the PT texture malfunction I forgot to set the textures and work for online (been a while since I've chosen PT). Overall entertaining matches enjoying your Samus keep up the good work man. Thanks.
GGs man, those were once again some great games.

Yeah, I've been trying to incorporate some of your advice to my samus playstyle (thanks for the advice by the way). I definitely think that I've been improving since I've started to play against you.

I didn't think that you were mocking me. And the main reason I picked link after that match was I thought it would be kind of funny to switch mains for a match, lol. Sorry if that caused some confusion. I didn't even realize that was your link color until you pointed it out just now (I was sure that you used the green color).

I'll totally do a team match sometime! I actually don't have much experience in team matches, so that'll probably be a good experience.

Oh, and thanks for the matches.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs man, those were once again some great games.

Yeah, I've been trying to incorporate some of your advice to my samus playstyle (thanks for the advice by the way). I definitely think that I've been improving since I've started to play against you.

I didn't think that you were mocking me. And the main reason I picked link after that match was I thought it would be kind of funny to switch mains for a match, lol. Sorry if that caused some confusion. I didn't even realize that was your link color until you pointed it out just now (I was sure that you used the green color).

I'll totally do a team match sometime! I actually don't have much experience in team matches, so that'll probably be a good experience.
I see well my apologizes for the confusion (me thinking I was mocking you when I picked Samus). Pretty difficult to use Link online,huh? Nope White Link (I changed the CSP, CSS, to a custom White Link picture and texture wise). Wonderful man and don't worry it's really easy to get space when you're on my team (since I always charge first). All you have to do with Smaus or whoever is stock-tank, aid and watch for Team combos (like if I grab quickly footstool to do damage and such. I mostly use Kirby and GnW in teams (which I haven't shown you my GnW yet), perhaps another time?

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Ah, Omar, my apologies man, at the moment I am not at my house. I wont be back until 7:00 PM. Tomorrow if you're willing to brawl morning, then I will be available. Thanks man.
Ok, I'll play you tomorrow.

EDIT: I'm here now if you still want to Brawl.

EDIT 2: Never mind, I have some stuff that I need to do at the moment.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Let me try this again (my apologies for double posting). One versus, anyone interested?
I totally would if I wasn't going to be playing with someone else soon.

Now for why I quoted your post. Are you using Homebrew for wiimfii, or the hackless method?

EDIT: I probably should have just put this as a profile post or Private message. Oops.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I totally would if I wasn't going to be playing with someone else soon.

Now for why I quoted your post. Are you using Homebrew for wiimfii, or the hackless method?

EDIT: I probably should have just put this as a profile post or Private message. Oops.
That is okay man, be sure to be mobile and mange your spacing and forth. Really interested to see how your path with Samus will commence and end.

As for the type of method, I've used both hack - less and with hack included method. I found out that the hack method is the best way because you will need to download Homebrew channel and Geko OS 191 which then transforms into learning about codes, CCS, CSS, CSP, and forth. So to answer your question, I use the with hack included method.

It's no problem if you mention these type of questions here, are you looking to download hacks and such? I pretty much have them, I will send you a Txt file with your choosing whether or not of course. I never do favors or bother to, but Brawl I will always do favors when it's Brawl included. My apologies for my responding sooner, I was needed from society's cold blooded hands.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
That is okay man, be sure to be mobile and mange your spacing and forth. Really interested to see how your path with Samus will commence and end.

As for the type of method, I've used both hack - less and with hack included method. I found out that the hack method is the best way because you will need to download Homebrew channel and Geko OS 191 which then transforms into learning about codes, CCS, CSS, CSP, and forth. So to answer your question, I use the with hack included method.

It's no problem if you mention these type of questions here, are you looking to download hacks and such? I pretty much have them, I will send you a Txt file with your choosing whether or not of course. I never do favors or bother to, but Brawl I will always do favors when it's Brawl included. My apologies for my responding sooner, I was needed from society's cold blooded hands.
I actually ended up not playing the guy. He encountered a rather weird error which did not allow me to join his room or him to join my room. So I'll be playing him either tomorrow or the day after that (or both).

Yeah, I've been wanting to add a few custom things (such as custom music, alternate recolors, etc), but I don't know of any "hackless" methods of getting them. It is possible with Project M, though I don't know if I would be able to do something similar with Brawl. There's probably a way to make it work.

I would use Homebrew, but I most likely won't be getting it any time soon for various reasons.

It's fine man.

JetPakks

Smash Rookie
yo is anyone here playing pm? im borrowing my friends wii for the weekend and im looking for someone to rek me

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I actually ended up not playing the guy. He encountered a rather weird error which did not allow me to join his room or him to join my room. So I'll be playing him either tomorrow or the day after that (or both).

Yeah, I've been wanting to add a few custom things (such as custom music, alternate recolors, etc), but I don't know of any "hackless" methods of getting them. It is possible with Project M, though I don't know if I would be able to do something similar with Brawl. There's probably a way to make it work.

I would use Homebrew, but I most likely won't be getting it any time soon for various reasons.

It's fine man.
I see, well if you need some assistance with the hacks and all let me know. Pretty much flawless with this type of work (wasn't before but now I'm great at this type of stuff).

One versus one, anyone interested?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I can Brawl now if you're here. Sorry for the wait.

EDIT: Nevermind

EDIT2: 1v1s anyone?
If you want man, we can brawl morning if you'd like to. Also there is another individual who I've had the pressure to cross bloody swords with named Sijon. If you can but I believe you can man, why?

Because you told me that you can brawl until 3:00 PM, right? Well Sijon can brawl at 1:50 PM afternoon, so that will give us three to brawl for an hour and a half (which is plenty). What do you think man?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
If you want man, we can brawl morning if you'd like to. Also there is another individual who I've had the pressure to cross bloody swords with named Sijon. If you can but I believe you can man, why?

Because you told me that you can brawl until 3:00 PM, right? Well Sijon can brawl at 1:50 PM afternoon, so that will give us three to brawl for an hour and a half (which is plenty). What do you think man?
Sure, I could definitely do that. The guy is in the same timezone correct?

Top Bottom