• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You are as well indeed added.
Good games man debatable connection (what happened to our connections)? I remember it was virtually flawless in the past now there's these random slow frames and whatever. Thank you for playing hopefully next time our connection will get better like it was in the past.

Anyone else looking to brawl here's my Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm in. FC is 0392-5484-3888
Meh I'm done now good games man you and that Dio guy have like the same exact connection so many slow frames thank goodness I didn't choose Link. Hopefully next time the connection get better and stay better. Other than that good games man.

Omar_25 Omar_25

Brawl man?

Last edited:

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
GGs, forgot how terrible Brawl wifi is LOL. Nothing like offline play, just basically a game of 'who's move happens to hit' lmao.

Fun stuff regardless, you had some shnazzy little moves.

EDIT: Omar_25 Omar_25 , add me too! Hopefully we'll get to play asap: 0392-5484-3888

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs, forgot how terrible Brawl wifi is LOL. Nothing like offline play, just basically a game of 'who's move happens to hit' lmao.

Fun stuff regardless, you had some shnazzy little moves.
Well I try to not look at it that way, I have played some almost flawless connection that feels like it's offline. As soon as I couldn't even air dodge anymore I knew this would be stupid and it was. I don't really put my time and effort in those characters as much as Link but even then a connection like my apologizes but no. The fact that I couldn't even light Dair with Ike, recover correctly with GnW and God awful freezes that make me shield poorly at times. But thanks man that's nothing if the connection gets better next time (fate listens) I'll demonstrate my other tricks and such.

Omar_25 Omar_25

Yes I know I'll wait but not too long (work) quite a discouraging day so far. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day meh.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Well I try to not look at it that way, I have played some almost flawless connection that feels like it's offline. As soon as I couldn't even air dodge anymore I knew this would be stupid and it was. I don't really put my time and effort in those characters as much as Link but even then a connection like my apologizes but no. The fact that I couldn't even light Dair with Ike, recover correctly with GnW and God awful freezes that make me shield poorly at times. But thanks man that's nothing if the connection gets better next time (fate listens) I'll demonstrate my other tricks and such.

Omar_25 Omar_25

Yes I know I'll wait but not too long (work) quite a discouraging day so far. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day meh.
Alright, I'm on. Not sure how the internet will be though.

You host.

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
If anyone can help me set up Brawl Wifi with a USB on Riivolution, that would be great.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Anyone interested in playing a few matches right now?

EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Anyone interested in Brawling right now? I can play for a few hours. Same goes for tomorrow (Saturday).
Thanks

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Anyone interested in Brawling right now? I can play for a few hours. Same goes for tomorrow (Saturday).
Thanks
I think I can brawl right now, though I'm not sure how good the internet will be. Give me a few minutes to boot up my wii.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Alright. I might be a pretty bad because my hands are cold and I haven't played for a while. I'll make the room

sijon

Smash Ace
Good games Omar! Because of the lag, I assume we both wanted to not play out mains (You don't know how hard it is to play link with input lag like that. My Ganon needs some work ._.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GGs man, those were some really fun matches. Those Ganon dittos were amazing, lol.

As for the lag, there wasn't much that I could do about it. Both of my bros were using the internet. Hopefully the lag won't be as bad next time.

EDIT: Yeah, lag kind of messes up my Samus a little bit. But when does it not? lol

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
GGs man, those were some really fun matches. Those Ganon dittos were amazing, lol.

As for the lag, there wasn't much that I could do about it. Both of my bros were using the internet. Hopefully the lag won't be as bad next time.

EDIT: Yeah, lag kind of messes up my Samus a little bit. But when does it not? lol
Yes, I was suprised to get a 2-stock ha ha! Your Samus looks like it would be really good offline. My sister was using the wifi as well. Hopefully next time we Brawl it will be a lot smoother.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
(You don't know how hard it is to play link with input lag like that)
Mhm "the struggle is real" remember to Bomb slide and always remember to trap Samus at all times with projectiles at all times.

I always fight Omar with my Link and I always see (Samus has to jump) which is the bane really or any characters but Samus has to in-order to shoot missiles and such. Also remember to Fsmash with Bomb. Not sure why I'm writing this, but I feel you're giving Samus in general too much space. Thought I'd point that out but you have a great Link in all honestly (better than the Links I've ever fought period).

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Mhm "the struggle is real" remember to Bomb slide and always remember to trap Samus at all times with projectiles at all times.

I always fight Omar with my Link and I always see (Samus has to jump) which is the bane really or any characters but Samus has to in-order to shoot missiles and such. Also remember to Fsmash with Bomb. Not sure why I'm writing this, but I feel you're giving Samus in general too much space. Thought I'd point that out but you have a great Link in all honestly (better than the Links I've ever fought period).
I'm not sure how you knew ha ha! I think I was giving Samus too much space as well. For certain matchups, I get confused whether I should camp or go aggro. Do you think going aggro is a good strategy against Samus, since she has to camp in order to succeed?

sijon

Smash Ace
Anyone want to brawl? I can brawl for a few hours so let me know if you are up for it.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm not sure how you knew ha ha! I think I was giving Samus too much space as well. For certain matchups, I get confused whether I should camp or go aggro. Do you think going aggro is a good strategy against Samus, since she has to camp in order to succeed?
I just know, yes, switching the options in no doubt cripple her extremely. Omar even started to choose other characters because of how bad I make the match-up as it seems ("yet by professionals it's in Samus's favor"). Don't matter though also I have a question to ask, would you mind assisting Aidan25 Aidan25 with how you got your hacks that I sent you through a PM to work.

I believe you used Geko OS and an SD card, right? Also if you're online I'll brawl you been a while since I brawled now.

sijon

Smash Ace
I just know, yes, switching the options in no doubt cripple her extremely. Omar even started to choose other characters because of how bad I make the match-up as it seems ("yet by professionals it's in Samus's favor"). Don't matter though also I have a question to ask, would you mind assisting Aidan25 Aidan25 with how you got your hacks that I sent you through a PM to work.

I believe you used Geko OS and an SD card, right? Also if you're online I'll brawl you been a while since I brawled now.
What exactly does Aidan25 Aidan25 want to do? Does he want to load brawl hacks with wiimmfi or just load wiimmfi with gecko os? Also I can brawl right know if your'e still online and interested.

EDIT: I can give Aidan25 Aidan25 my hack pack which has everything from custom textures, stages, alternate stage loader, music (most music are from @Keitaro hack packs)

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
If anyone can help me set up Brawl Wifi with a USB on Riivolution, that would be great.
Hi Aidan25 Aidan25 . I know how to help you but the method I used was with Gecko OS. This method in my opinion is the best and easiest way to do this (also its the method I know :p)
If you still want to use Riivolution, im afraid I can't help you there but I would strongly suggest using Gecko OS.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What exactly does Aidan25 Aidan25 want to do? Does he want to load brawl hacks with wiimmfi or just load wiimmfi with gecko os? Also I can brawl right know if your'e still online and interested.

EDIT: I can give Aidan25 Aidan25 my hack pack which has everything from custom textures, stages, alternate stage loader, music (most music are from @Keitaro hack packs)
Ah I thought so, well yes I gave him all the hacks just like I gave them to yourself and instead he didn't have an SD Card but a USB drive (just what I have) and I told him Riivolution is better and is because the App will except a 10 GB USB drive and SFX Audio changes (which is what I did with Link and the other characters into Japanese changes). And yes Riivoulton is a bit tricky but already did all the difficult work on my end so all he has to really do is just copy each files to a specific folder name and done but it seems not. Alright man thanks for answering my question.

Well I guess I'll just need to walk him through the process exactly on creating his own GCT files without copy and pasting mine (yet I know that works but meh guess not).

Sure man I'll brawl, you host or me?

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Ah I thought so, well yes I gave him all the hacks just like I gave them to yourself and instead he didn't have an SD Card but a USB drive (just what I have) and I told him Riivolution is better and is because the App will except a 10 GB USB drive and SFX Audio changes (which is what I did with Link and the other characters into Japanese changes). And yes Riivoulton is a bit tricky but already did all the difficult work on my end so all he has to really do is just copy each files to a specific folder name and done but it seems not. Alright man thanks for answering my question.

Well I guess I'll just need to walk him through the process exactly on creating his own GCT files without copy and pasting mine (yet I know that works but meh guess not).

You an host if you like.

Aidan25

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidan
3DS FC
0361-7892-7562
Hi Aidan25 Aidan25 . I know how to help you but the method I used was with Gecko OS. This method in my opinion is the best and easiest way to do this (also its the method I know :p)
If you still want to use Riivolution, im afraid I can't help you there but I would strongly suggest using Gecko OS.

Should I use Gecko instead? I have both Riivolution and Gecko, maybe Gecko will work better but if there's something small I need to do now that we've gone through this length process with Riivolution and I'm almost done with it, is it worth starting again using the other application?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Should I use Gecko instead? I have both Riivolution and Gecko, maybe Gecko will work better but if there's something small I need to do now that we've gone through this length process with Riivolution and I'm almost done with it, is it worth starting again using the other application?
Kind of is really, just buy a simple SD card and transfer everything from your USB drive to the SD card 99% positive it will work the first try.

sijon sijon

We need to restart our routers man at the same time, or?

Top Bottom