• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

sijon

Smash Ace
I've disconnected twice already for some odd reason. Not even playing too, just sitting here at the friends page. Not sure what this means, lol. I'm wondering if the wiimmfi server is having problems or something.
Hmm, that's weird. I've waited there do a while and your name never shows up.

Try reconnecting maybe?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GGs man. Wish I could have played a bit longer, but I got to leave in a few minutes.

My bro found the source of the lag like halfway into one of those last few games, lol. So at least we had a few games that weren't really laggy.

sijon

Smash Ace
GGs man. Wish I could have played a bit longer, but I got to leave in a few minutes.

My bro found the source of the lag like halfway into one of those last few games, lol. So at least we had a few games that weren't really laggy.
GG's dude. Yeah, that's kinda unfortunate lol. Ah well, next time I guess.

Zargasaurus

Smash Apprentice
I am highly Interested in playing some Brawl. I actually did not know SSBB was able to go Online until recently. could somebody please instruct me on what to do, so I can play some Online Brawl like you guys?
you don't have to tel me if youdn't want to, it's just me being a lazy person XD.

Last edited:

Zargasaurus

Smash Apprentice
Also, is there a set time that you guys play Brawl so I an watch the Livestreams or no? I am ok either way lol.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I am highly Interd in playing some Brawl. I actually did not know SSBB was able to go Online until recently. could somebody please instruct me on what to do, so I can play some Online Brawl like you guys?
you don't have to tel me if youdn't want to, it's just me being a lazy person XD.
What we mainly use around here is called wiimmfi. Here's a guide on how to set that up.

Netplay is also a thing, but that's not really something I've used before. I've heard that it's much better than wiimmfi though (in terms of lag that is).

sijon

Smash Ace
Zargasaurus Zargasaurus , I am usually free pretty much everyday to play Brawl, mostly because I'm on summer vacation right now. Other than that, mainly just the weekends cause of school, work etc... I'll try to play whenever I can though.

Speaking if Brawl, anyone interested in few games right now?

sijon

Smash Ace
I guess smashladder has wiimmfi now. So that's pretty cool. May have to go on there sometime.

I can play right now if you're still interested.
Ok, cool. Getting online as fast as I can. I might be a bit rusty though, I've been playing a lot of Melee lately.

Also, just in case you didn't know, Smashladder is now supporting Wiimmfi for Brawl and Project M.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Ok, cool. Getting online as fast as I can. I might be a bit rusty though, I've been playing a lot of Melee lately.

Also, just in case you didn't know, Smashladder is now supporting Wiimmfi for Brawl and Project M.
That's fine, I've been playing PM with my bro for the past few weeks so I may also be sort of rusty.

I'll go ahead and set up a room.

sijon

Smash Ace
Yo, no ones getting any games the past few days lol, anyone up for some today though?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Yeah, it just seems like everyone who used to play wiimmfi just kind of disappeared all of a sudden.

I'd be up for some games today.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
GG's man, fun games as usual. Eventually, I might try to get some better internet, hopefully making wimmfi for brawl/pm a bit better. It's pretty hard to play wifi with unstable connections, especially for pm imo.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GGs indeed

Yeah, PM on wiimmfi is rough. It's playable, but it's just stupidly hard to do anything that's effective, lol. (Though there was that one time where I pulled off like 8 multishines in a row with wolf online... Still don't quite know how I did that.).

Top Bottom