• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

IronixJr

Smash Rookie
2926-5799-9001 add me guys...always available at everyday and my name is IRONX

Last edited:

Sticky_Fingers

Smash Rookie
i have some good news! i made a discord for super smash bros. brawl and project m. here is the permanent invitation link: 3WBsfdX

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Well this is a random influx of users. Haven't seen this many people post in this thread since last year.

I'm probably not going to be playing brawl anytime soon due to the holidays, so I'll probably be adding all of you in like a week or so.

ViridianXE

Smash Rookie
Well this is a random influx of users. Haven't seen this many people post in this thread since last year.

I'm probably not going to be playing brawl anytime soon due to the holidays, so I'll probably be adding all of you in like a week or so.
thx

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Gonna be hosting weekly Brawlfests on Anther's ladder (Smashladder.com/netplay) in the Brawl chat.

Drop in and ask for some matches instead of strugging to find'em for hours on Smashboards/FB or wherever you guys're lookin'!

Every Sunday.
Starting at 3PM CST
We'll be playing both Netplay AND Wiimmfi! if you wanna pop in just to chat w/ other Brawl fans, feel free to do so!

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Whoa, haven't seen you around here in forever.

The thread has kind died as you can see. Most of the wifi matchmaking has been happening over at the Brawl discord. I could probably give you a link to it if you want.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Whoa, haven't seen you around here in forever.

The thread has kind died as you can see. Most of the wifi matchmaking has been happening over at the Brawl discord. I could probably give you a link to it if you want.
Hello Omar, indeed, I haven't had any real effort to continue which I will keep those reasons to myself. No that's fine, I am not hungry like I use to play Brawl. If I catch a fish great if I don't then I'll leave and come back tomorrow.

I also enjoy it this way peaceful and whoever shows up shows up.

sijon sijon

Not today caught no one maybe tomorrow I will see if I can or not. I also need to show you some neat tricks you can do with Zero Suit Samus's Armor Pieces. Watched your match with that Zero Suit Samus player. I'm quite certain no Link has thought of this or even cared to put much thought by dealing with her armor pieces rather than just camp without approaching in a Melee-like style. Hope to see you carry Link far from the remainder of what is felt of Brawl. Hopefully you'll have better success than I ever will or have tried.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Hello Omar, indeed, I haven't had any real effort to continue which I will keep those reasons to myself. No that's fine, I am not hungry like I use to play Brawl. If I catch a fish great if I don't then I'll leave and come back tomorrow.

I also enjoy it this way peaceful and whoever shows up shows up.

sijon sijon

Not today caught no one maybe tomorrow I will see if I can or not. I also need to show you some neat tricks you can do with Zero Suit Samus's Armor Pieces. Watched your match with that Zero Suit Samus player. I'm quite certain no Link has thought of this or even cared to put much thought by dealing with her armor pieces rather than just camp without approaching in a Melee-like style. Hope to see you carry Link far from the remainder of what is felt of Brawl. Hopefully you'll have better success than I ever will or have tried.
Ah, well it's cool to have you back. Definitely looking forward to playing you again sometime.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ah, well it's cool to have you back. Definitely looking forward to playing you again sometime.
Thank you Omar, hopefully I have that same passion I once had to do something "great" even though it's Wi-Fi and yeah. I will probably be playing next week. I just don't care to sacrifice time like I use to. Whenever I have free time without any other tasks, then I will show and ask for matches like always (which should presume next week estimating Friday, or Saturday). Thanks.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Thank you Omar, hopefully I have that same passion I once had to do something "great" even though it's Wi-Fi and yeah. I will probably be playing next week. I just don't care to sacrifice time like I use to. Whenever I have free time without any other tasks, then I will show and ask for matches like always (which should presume next week estimating Friday, or Saturday). Thanks.
Nice, sounds good man! Looking forward for some intense matches again.

Top Bottom