• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I will be able to play a little bit like half an hour. Anyone looking to brawl just let me know or skip the message. Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, really, something came up that is important. Perhaps next week maybe?

Edit right now:

If you are reading this now, it means I can brawl. Whoever would like to I can brawl right now (really). I have actual free time and it would be nice to get back into things. If not then a later day perhaps.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Double post my apologizes but I feel people miss understood my edit.

Last chance if anyone would like to brawl me. If not thanks anyway.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hmm, strange. If that keeps happening, I would suggest loading brawl through USB loader gx through an iso.
Yes it is still acting up sadly. Hasn't been dropped or anything and no dust either. Been too long, how exactly do I get USB loader and quickest way. I only have a half an hour more and I'm wasting it on fixing my Wii which is baffling to me.

sijon

Smash Ace
Yes it is still acting up sadly. Hasn't been dropped or anything and no dust either. Been too long, how exactly do I get USB loader and quickest way. I only have a half an hour more and I'm wasting it on fixing my Wii which is baffling to me.
Well getting USB loader set up is simple, however, the iso will take a while to download. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gKPEgwbCFa8

I can PM you the iso if you are interested.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Yeah why not. Does it work with riivoulation?
Well usb loader is just another way of loading brawl, so no. Loading hacks and other things may be complicated as well.

The way usb loader reads the sd card and the codes for brawl is a bit different than Gecko or Riivolution however, that mightt be confusing at first.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well usb loader is just another way of loading brawl, so no. Loading hacks and other things may be complicated as well.
I thought so, alright then sigh, I'll need to work on fixing this then. My apologizes, I won't be playing today then will see if I can fix it today or tomorrow and maybe brawl then.

sijon

Smash Ace
Just set up a wired connection for Brawl, so games should be a lot smoother.

Anyone interested in playing, let me know.

Zargasaurus

Smash Apprentice
For anyone who wants to play I'm Online as we speak. Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Wow still active? Nice. Sucks I could never figure out how to join the discord chat. It always says the link expired even when I just received the invite link.

Top Bottom