• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

sijon

Smash Ace
You still interested in playing? I should be able to play for a bit.
Ok, I'll be getting online now.

EDIT: Sucks, that I can't record our epic matches man, the replays desync every time I try to record a replay with Samus in it.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GGs sijon sijon . As always those were some great games. Those last few matches of Ganon v Link were pretty awesome.

The replays desync? That's odd.

sijon

Smash Ace
GG's dude. My Link felt off today. I sadly fell to the "king of darkness" multiple times, Triforce of Power is too strong.

sijon

Smash Ace
GGs sijon sijon . As always those were some great games. Those last few matches of Ganon v Link were pretty awesome.

The replays desync? That's odd.
Yeah, usually near the middle of the match. I've heard of some people having the same problem when trying to record matches with Samus, I don't know if they fixed it or not in the latest version but it doesn't seem to working for me.

sijon

Smash Ace
GG's man! Those were really fun games, especially vs your Link.

I'm just wondering, have you considered playing on netplay for Brawl/PM?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GG's man! Those were really fun games, especially vs your Link.

I'm just wondering, have you considered playing on netplay for Brawl/PM?
I've considered it, but I'm not entirely sure if the desktop that we have would run it well enough. When I tried running melee on it a few weeks ago it seemed a bit laggy.

Probably just need to mess around with the settings or something.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
I could probably play you in like 20 minutes.
Ok cool, just quote me.. Also, just want to let you know that after many hours of research and experimenting, I have finally found a way to record our matches in Dolphin. It's a long process but I think it will be worth it :)

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Ok cool, just quote me.. Also, just want to let you know that after many hours of research and experimenting, I have finally found a way to record our matches in Dolphin. It's a long process but I think it will be worth it :)
Alright, booting it up right now.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Sorry Omar_25 Omar_25 had to do something. Connection was weird today, it was pretty hard to play my characters.
That's fine, I had to get off anyway. The connection was indeed pretty bad today, I think someone might've been using the internet over here. Kind of hard to avoid that on Saturdays, lol.

GGs though.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Anyone up for a few games?

Don't wanna double post: (see above sentence)

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Idk if your'e still interested, but I think I should be available if you are.
Sure man. Booting it up right now.

Internet connection has been a bit wonky the last few days, so I'm not sure how good the connection will be.

sijon

Smash Ace
Sure man. Booting it up right now.

Internet connection has been a bit wonky the last few days, so I'm not sure how good the connection will be.
Yeah, for some reason the same thing has been happening to my internet as well lol. Anyways, starting the wii up right now, lets see how this goes.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I've disconnected twice already for some odd reason. Not even playing too, just sitting here at the friends page. Not sure what this means, lol. I'm wondering if the wiimmfi server is having problems or something.

Top Bottom