• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Xzis

Smash Apprentice
Ohmaiii

First i was like: ''Dang i cant move at all' But managed to adjust over the games somehow. So not used to this anymore since i can do netplay on dolphin.
I would kill people just to fight you without this annoying delay one single time ...

Anyway sadly got to go for now but if you feel like playing again during the weekend lemme know!
Sick Link as usual and loved the Snake dittos. We went ham with them grenades <3

Really GGs bae <3

edit//:

Dang GG's man. Can't believe how off I was today lol, felt like there was glue on my controller cause the inputs were so slow. Also the switch to Snake wasn't because of salt btw, I'm just trying out the character after watching a really flashy snake called Akuma, although I really messed up all the wavebounces and whatnot.

I really need to get netplay...
Yeah i could tell you were pretty off during some of the games. Don't worry about it lol
I know how awesome you are <3

Nah i didn't think you were salty wtf. Snake dittos are the **** and yeah definitely check the character out!

Lmao that Snake is german btw. Good old Andy :D (thats his real life name)

Damn really needa go now. Later bae <3 sijon sijon

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
" Created a new Facebook group dedicated to the Revival of Brawl.

This Group is for anyone who would like to see Super Smash Bros. Brawl make a comeback with renewed activity.

Use this group for discussion of events, old videos, new videos, or even for matchmaking if you want to do Wiimmfi OR Netplay!

Let's try to get this group big and increase activity and buzz around our beloved game!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/582559721911753/ "

Copy pasta'd this one. Figured I'd post this here since Brawl is hella inactive as is, it might be good to have what little community we have left to be essentially "under one roof" kinda deal. I'm not trying to take away from this thread obviously, but if you're having difficulty finding games here, then maybe try there.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Anyone interested in some games?
Never mind, next time I guess.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Go for it man, I'm completely fine with that.
Nice! I basically wanted to try and do this because COH said he would do something similar to this and I haven't heard from him in a long time. Gonna hopefully try and keep Brawl/PM alive, both great games <3.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Nice! I basically wanted to try and do this because COH said he would do something similar to this and I haven't heard from him in a long time. Gonna hopefully try and keep Brawl/PM alive, both great games <3.
It has indeed been quite a while since I last saw CoH. Wonder what he's been up to.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I need to play some matches to get ready for Apex. If anyone wants to play message me or reply here.

Impy

Smash Rookie
Im interested in playing Brawl with anyone who is competitive. Add me on steam : Impy (stormtrooper avatar)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Yeah sure. I'll be around. Complete garbage that apex might not have brawl due to not enough entrants.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Ggs sijon. Man brawl is so fun. I'll have to come on here more often. I heard there was a discord chat for brawl? Does anyone know about it?

sijon

Smash Ace
Ggs sijon. Man brawl is so fun. I'll have to come on here more often. I heard there was a discord chat for brawl? Does anyone know about it?
Yeah, there is a discord chat (server?) for Brawl but I haven't really used it. I'm pretty sure you can ask Xzis Xzis about it, as he was the one who told me about it.

Top Bottom