• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade V - 5/16 Aurora IL

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
yeah sorry i haven't updated the rules in forever.. i should really look at them.
also yeah there is 38 people signed up on allisbrawl, so this will probably be pretty big. (plus i'm going to advertise at acen for this.)

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
sorry for double post.. i got rid of green greens, corneria and pirate ship and i added pokemon stadium 2.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
When will singles start? I'll probably make this trip from Iowa, but I don't want to make it for no reasons. If I happen to come a little late to singles, can I get a bracket spot?

Kirk

Smash Champion
Preeeeeeeeeeeeee----JOHNNNZZZZZ

Yeah, that. It's just a friendly bet! :)

And what's up with me? Like, EVERYTHING is up with me. Details need not be told.

All I know is, this will be my first tourney in two months(along with not playing at all either, hoping to change that), and we'll just have to see how it goes.

Fun.

alcheato

Smash Ace
*sigh* I might come to this due to lack of nearby Melee that weekend. Anyone up for teams?

Edit: Also, I've actually been playing this time around and I switched to ROB as a main. Not like last time where I didn't touch the game for 8 months. O_o

Sliq

Smash Master
So how many people are actually planning on attending? I recently drove 4 hours to fight against 9 other people, and would like to not repeat the same mistake.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
theres 46 people signed up on aib atm and i know a few OoS people havn't put that they are coming. so yeah it will probably be the biggest pnt i've had yet.

Kirk

Smash Champion
I don't know what to do anymore... :/

...buuuutttttt...

...would anyone be interested in a deelie-thingy at my place the day before?

...or something...

...yeah.

dot dot dot

Sliq

Smash Master
OK, well, I will probably go to this. I need housing and a teammate for Friday and Saturday Night. I technically don't need housing for Friday night, but I usually like to smash it up the night before a tournament.

Count

Smash Champion
I think this is going to be huge..theres 4 or 5 of us coming from Indiana..like 50 signed up on aib and a few people that may be coming with me that aren't even signed up. So hype.

Scythe

Smash Master
how is this place going to hold 50 people? lol if Michigan goes it will get crazy!!!!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Easy, get the restaurant next door to open up spots for you guys! Free advertisement! ^_^

I would have gone to this but I am running the Soul Calibur 4 Regional tournament on this day, otherwise I would have showed up. I wish everyone luck and especially the Chicago people to win this and keep the out of state people from winning in Illinois. ;D

alcheato

Smash Ace
OK, well, I will probably go to this. I need housing and a teammate for Friday and Saturday Night. I technically don't need housing for Friday night, but I usually like to smash it up the night before a tournament.
Dude, stop by NIU and crash at my place. My roommates are gone for the summer and it's only 30 minutes away from the venue. If you're up for it, I'll team with you--my ROB goes even with Brightside's MK so I'm not bad, I just never enter Brawl tournies :ohwell:.

Also, Jazzness should be around but he only plays Melee when he's over.

Berwyn

Smash Rookie
Me and my friend might(probably) come to this. Although is the address correct, I put it in google maps and mapquest and got 2 different things.

Sliq

Smash Master
Allright, so I need to know what I am doing Friday night. Who is housing/throwing a smashfest?

Kirk

Smash Champion
You have a dog?
Yes. He's old and adorable. Come pet him.

Allright, so I need to know what I am doing Friday night. Who is housing/throwing a smashfest?
I'm trying to get people together, but no one will answer me. >.> All I know is ook wants to come...and a few other 'maybes.'

*shrug*

If you need housing, I *might* be able to. I just have to check with some things first.

PM/AIM(CaptainChemoX) me and we can talk if you wish.

alcheato

Smash Ace
I already mentioned that I can house you if need it. PM me or msg me on AIM and we can work something out.

Top Bottom