• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Play 2 Win] Competitive Community Podcast (SMASH BACKROOM DISCUSSION - EPISODE 12)

RDK

Smash Hero
BTW, we have a flood of mailtime questions so make sure you get them in while you still can; I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get to them all. We have a pretty tight discussion schedule so we'll see how it goes.

SiD

Smash Master
Yes. I mean, as you can surely tell by listening, our podcasts are very structured, as we plan them days ahead of time.

RDK

Smash Hero
Guess what podcast fans! We have a bit of good news for you! There will be a surprise guest on tomorrow night's podcast. He's been with P2W since the beginning, and he's going to bring his insightful view on Smash to the table.

I'll give you a hint. He's black.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I was just making a general statement, any implication you derive from it is due to your upbringing.

RDK

Smash Hero
The smoothest of criminals has graced our thread!

I can die happy now.

Welcome back, brother.

RDK

Smash Hero
Oh and Smooth, no poor person johns. Buy yourself a quality mic.

I Play 4 Toast

Smash Rookie
hey thanks man

you guys should make like merchandise or something, smyn does that but i bet people would buy it if you did it too

SiD

Smash Master
Can't wait to listen! If I don't get mah fix soon, i will kill myself and everyone around me! Cause that's the passion that the [p2w] podcast inspires.

REL38

Smash Lord
I heard [p2w] does what SMYN don't. Does that make [p2w] the iPhone agaiinst SMYN's land-line?
Actually, no.

It's like comparing two things that are loosely related.

One is currently focused on gaming in general wherelse the other is focused on the competitive scene.

Both are great in regards to their primary focus. There's really no need to try comparison when the focus of each one largely differs as a whole.
Especially when these types of "rivalries" bring about nothing but bad news :/

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Actually, no.

It's like comparing two things that are loosely related.

One is currently focused on gaming in general wherelse the other is focused on the competitive scene.

Both are great in regards to their primary focus. There's really no need to try comparison when the focus of each one largely differs as a whole.
Especially when these types of "rivalries" bring about nothing but bad news :/
"3...

"2...

"1...

"QUIT LIFE!"

<_<

Seriously, bro. Go be self-righteous somewhere else. This is all in good fun. If you fail to realize this, you need to grow thicker skin.

Smooth Criminal

RDK

Smash Hero
Smooth you need to be on the podcast, for realz. We miss you.

RDK

Smash Hero
Since Wigz won't be joining us on the podcast tonight it's going to be a little more serious in format.

Just warning you all in case you listen to the serious business and have a heart attack out of surprise.

RDK

Smash Hero
Well I can't get a hold of Wigz because the power lines are down, and I'm not about to go find him because the velociraptors are loose in the park.

Maybe we can send Kabyk?

Top Bottom