• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Play 2 Win] Competitive Community Podcast (SMASH BACKROOM DISCUSSION - EPISODE 12)

RDK

Smash Hero
Are you comparing me to Wii shovelware?

Let's break this down objectively. Are you saying you would rather listen to Kabyk stutter his way through yet another unfunny joke than listen to the smexyness that is Red Darkstar Kirby's voice?

RDK

Smash Hero
Dude, SiD might be the worst of the three. I mean WTF does SiD even stand for? "Soup is Delicious"?

Silly if you ask me.

RDK

Smash Hero
Oh BTW the topic for the next podcast installment is the new official Brawl tournament rules.

Hilarity ensues!

Edit: Sid, who eats soup? It's all about toast now. Google Chrome toast.

RDK

Smash Hero
A guy named after a crunchy breakfast treat?

I laugh at you sir. Out loud.

RDK

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, I forgot about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. We'll also be discussing his prospects as a new character addition in Brawl via downloadable content.

Stay tuned for episode 10.

RDK

Smash Hero
Word is that like the same 5 or 6 people have been posting in that thread for like a year and a half. It's kinda sad actually.

RDK

Smash Hero
That's a little harsh. I did enjoy it a little bit.

Nah, not really.

RDK

Smash Hero
Also I have never once met a panda with the coordination to handle a sword. It's false advertising!
You're not thinking deep enough. I'll give you a clue.

It's not a sword he's wielding.

RDK

Smash Hero
Congratulations IsmaR! You are the 1000th visitor!

You win a complementary Play 2 Win t-shirt. To redeem your prize, please visit the official Play 2 Win site and make a small donation in the paypal section.

RDK

Smash Hero
As part of the Brawl Tier List 2.0, we also deliberated about the updated Play 2 Win tier list:

Fearless Leader:

rdk

Soup Tier:

sid

New Hampshire Tier:

wigz
del money

Not Kabyk Tier:

wolfy
rex
zephyr
supe
shadow

Kabyk Tier:

kabyk

Poop Tier:

secret
hippo
buzz

RDK

Smash Hero
Oh by the way, on the next installment we'll be entertaining questions from the fans fan, so if anybody has any questions be sure to post them right here in the thread!

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Yes, we've decided to introduce a "reader mail" section of the podcast. We'll be checking out for the best questions from our email, twitter feed, facebook group comments, and thread posts.

Remember, the only dumb question is the one not asked! Unless you're Rex. You're questions are dumb.

PS: [play2win] Rules! ROCK ON!

RDK

Smash Hero
I have a question...

How did that RDK guy get such a smexy voice?
That's a good question. I'll make a mental note of it, but don't be discouraged if we don't answer it on the podcast; that most likely means I forgot.

We've gotten a flood of questions from our Facebook group and our Twitter stream, so we're still trying to sort through them to find the best ones.

Top Bottom