• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PKBB - Mother's Boy

What super awesome title should we give this video?

• Total voters

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I just assumed that we were going to combine them since we've already done a community project.

Anyway, OP updated with clip submission info.

heytallman

CTALL
I didn't realize there was a thread for this already lol, I so would have voted for "Tears of a Champion," that title made me laugh so **** hard!

I got some clips of my own, as I am currently working on my own highlight video, so I have stuff on my computer ready to go.

So I guess if I'm doing video editing, does that mean that I don't have to submit any clips, and I can just add my own as I please? A lot of my clips aren't online, but just on my computer.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I didn't vote yet but I'm surprised that my suggestion had one vote but the titile for this vid is still cool overall. :D

Kole

Smash Lord
yo rocket

wii number: 6240 5967 5573 4059

FC: 2449 4798 9161

just btw

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm not turning any smash service on or anything prox, I have my wii modded and I don't want it to get caught or anything.

heytallman

CTALL
I'm not turning any smash service on or anything prox, I have my wii modded and I don't want it to get caught or anything.
lol u scared

The thing with modding though, is that if one were to send songs to others Wii's, some songs may be changed around. Example, since I seem to have been nominated for editing and stuff, if someone were to send me a replay on FD, it is very likely I will not be able to view the replay because I have almost every song changed on that stage. Same with like, Battlefield, and a few others.

heytallman

CTALL
Really, what kind of music hacks are you using HTM?
I used the song swapping program to change all the songs around, if you try to load a replay that has a different song, the wii pretty much freezes. I'm also using custom brtsm files (or whatever the hell they are) for custom songs, and I used the music swap tool to put ****ty songs on stages, so I can cover up those songs without worrying about making a good song not be listenable (does that make sense?).

So, for example, my FD songlist looks like this:

Final Destination (just about the only original FD song still there)
Mute City
Shin Onigashima (or however the hell it's spelled)
Live and Learn (with a custom song file for the full song)
Ai no Uta (French Version) (I put a custom song over this one for The Shattered Fortress by Dream Theater, instrumental version. Note that the original song which I am covering up is indeed quite ****ty.)

So you see, actual replays will be a problem. However, youtube videos or actual video files will not.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Does this only affect the music HTM?

HTM, I'm not scared, I just have cIOS what not. Smash Service is also effing ********.

@Proxy
Right now everybody has four slots they can have.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Yes, but later on we might take more. But if you send in good enough clips, your gaurenteed four.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i think i'm done with my clips. Some of them are not as good as i expected, for example, double pk freeze, but then failed with usmash -.- or hit full hop magnet pull, but then i miss the grab to continue the combo, and some others like that...
some of the matches are way too boring, it's me just using the same move all day long, and the opponent is just trying to catch me (an average player btw). Some fights are like 6 minutes long, but with only good "combo" for the video, i know it'd be tedious to record/edit my part, sorry.
Only one dair+footstool+dair, tried magnet pull to jab lock, and it didn't work even against a standing character. So i don't know, i'll just send my replays and you choose whatever you want.
Next saturday (27th) i'll have a tourney, so it will be my last attempt to get better footage

EDIT: just one day for editing?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
You don't have to have a good quality record APC, it can be a phone video for all I care as long as I see the combo.

EDIT: Those are the deadlines, not the start time.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
well, i was planning to send you the .bin files so you can record my videos in high quality
i'm making a list so it would be easier for you to record. It looks like this

Code:
Video 1
Battlefield
vs Kirby
Me: first stock
Opponent: second stock
3:48 on timer
Dair+foostool+dair

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I can record the matches and send (or even give) the files to tallman. I have probly the best quality on youtube with my capture card now.
just give meh recording credit
But you need to tell me if you want texture hacks on or off.

:bee:

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Yeah, my capture card isn't that great quality, so I'd appreciate it if you recorded SNO. I'll probably have you have the custom textures for every one on.
Thanks SNO :D

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Yeah, my capture card isn't that great quality, so I'd appreciate it if you recorded SNO. I'll probably have you have the custom textures for every one on.
Thanks SNO :D
ok sure. Can you link me to the bin files?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
We don't have any submitted yet >.>
But when we get them submitted, I'll send them to you.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
does anyone have the clip of me comboing that pit?

I know i sent it to noraa (wtf bricked wii) but not sure if i sent it to anyone else. It was like a year ago lol. plz look for it.

and

lol i have no clips on my wii anymore since it bricked LOL

i only have whatever is on youtube :/

HelpR

Smash Ace
if anyone needs a video recorded with hacks, send me the .bin with the the list of hacks used in the wii

my current cocktail of hacks is:

no tripping
save tag on replay
unlimited replays
unlimited camera control
texture/music replacement

if you have a replay with tripping on, kindly send it to snipernightowl.

If you have a replay that used the music switching code, please dont send it to me, dont really wanna have to go through the hassle of resetting my music selection for each stage.

If you have a certain texture you want for your lucas, let me know and link me to the texture, I'll do my best to accommodate you.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Don't worry, deadline will probably be extended. I still have to get my clips too >.>

Top Bottom