• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897
I must ask, does anyone else think we're gonna get any Lucas gameplay before he comes out? The trailer is barely enough to tide me over, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's all we're getting until release :(

1/128

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Am I the only one who watch Lucas' trailer like 10 times per day?
I do :awesome:. I do it mostly to listen to Unfounded Revenge and to see if I can think of any combos when Lucas comes out, since I wasn't a really good Lucas player *shrugs*.

I really need to re-start my Mother 3 playtrough again though, since I redeemed SMG2 from Club Nintendo I didn't stop playing. Oh, and back to the musical topic, I REALLY want to see a Fight with Mecha-Drago and Tragic Reconstruction mix, mostly because I think heard it somewhere, but I can't remember...

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
I must ask, does anyone else think we're gonna get any Lucas gameplay before he comes out? The trailer is barely enough to tide me over, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's all we're getting until release :(
Yeah I honestly really doubt we're getting anymore footage. But hey it's only two months, give or take. We don't have wait nearly as much as Mewtwo fans did.

'Sides, the trailer pretty much showed all of his specials and normal moves bar UAir, no?

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Hey everyone, I'll try be as cool a mod as can be. If you guys have any suggestions or anything for the Lucas boards, feel free to PM me. :b:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, I'll try be as cool a mod as can be. If you guys have any suggestions or anything for the Lucas boards, feel free to PM me. :b:

Which Earthbound / Mother song will be your theme song? Your choice determines whether or not you'll be a good moderator here.

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897
I think I'm gonna do another playthrough of Mother 3. It's been a while since my last one, and with all the hype it's appropriate, right? :)

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
There's never an inappropriate time for a Mother 3 playthrough.

This time though, it's extra appropriate.

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
I think I'm gonna do another playthrough of Mother 3. It's been a while since my last one, and with all the hype it's appropriate, right? :)
I thought everyone here was already replaying / playing Mother 3. Jk haha but do it if you want to join in the hype!

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897
I thought everyone here was already replaying / playing Mother 3. Jk haha but do it if you want to join in the hype!
I was holding off solely for the fact of what kind of impact the ending had on me. Let's just say I was a emotional train wreck.

Drippy

Smash Ace
I was holding off solely for the fact of what kind of impact the ending had on me. Let's just say I was a emotional train wreck.
Talk about emotional trainwreck? You clearly haven't read the manga Oyasumi Punpun... Possibly the most saddest and depressing thing I've read in my life.

I wonder what his custom moves will be? PK Ground?
I feel like it'll just be Ness's moves but I'm really hoping it will be something unique like Offense Up on his Neutral B or something....

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I approve of being a Mr. Saturn.

TewnLeenk

BRoomer
I'll be adding a matchup and videos thread soon, but I'll keep them locked until Lucas is released. Just need to think of some clever thread titles..

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
My powers are weak so can I be a save frog.

I wanna be a save frog.

EDIT: For video thread how about "The New Pork Theater" or "This Theater Stinks"?

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Me:
No you're not cool enough to be Boney

I'll be adding a matchup and videos thread soon, but I'll keep them locked until Lucas is released. Just need to think of some clever thread titles..
Maybe Phyrgia's Notebook for the match-ups thread because i just finished that part and she said she's like to be really precise or specific (something of that matter) when writing in her notebooks, and also it does help Lucas a lot so there's that too. Seems perfect for a Mother 3 Lucas match-ups thread.

Last edited:

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897
My powers are weak so can I be a save frog.

I wanna be a save frog.

EDIT: For video thread how about "The New Pork Theater" or "This Theater Stinks"?
Save frogs are the best. I feel like the one being held afloat by balloons (I think that's what they were) is basically me.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
No crying until the end - Lucas match-up thread. Eh, a bit too long probably.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Can I be a Chimera?:colorful:

I like This Theater Stinks or No Eating Crackers in the Cinema as the video thread title.

TewnLeenk

BRoomer
I was going to do "I.Q. went up!" for the matchup thread, but I like "No Crying Until The End!" more.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I like "This theater stinks". Alternatively something involving happy boxes maybe?

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
iM a mR SaTurN tHouGh! BoInG!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
No you are weak. You are worthless. You are a filthy frail Runaway Dog. Don't talk to your superior Starmen people like that ever again.
Boney uses Starmen as chew toys, though. They're perfect for the job, aren't they? Boney says yes.

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897
I just started my playthrough again and I already feel like crying lol. Idk why the story hits me so hard.

Top Bottom